Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001151 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
na wa ooooooo. For abuja FCT
na so everywhere even here for ekiti. If na dos granny and old pa na 200# recharge card money but if na other post office precise wen i dey other town in ekiti. If na those yungboyz na 500# even with scooping say another goods dey come u go settle dem better. #shey_u_understand nowwww
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
smallvilletolu: na so everywhere even here for ekiti. If na dos granny and old pa na 200# recharge card money but if na other post office precise wen i dey other town in ekiti. If na those yungboyz na 500# even with scooping say another goods dey come u go settle dem better. #shey_u_understand nowwww
thanks for the info
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
thanks for the info
uw plus happy importing bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
texaco1: at last at last at last someone is beginning to reason and see the truth of what I have been hammering to ppl for months . Not everyone can be an importer. This business will only be profitable if you can invest big in it. But buying items of 200$ and waiting for 2 to 3 weeks before getting it ,whereas you could have bought the same item from kbm or mayorall and make reasonable profit without having to wait for 3weeks. Which one is better?but the nigeria mentality of I want to be my own oga won't allow ppl see the reason in this. It is far better for ppl to buy from those who have brought the items in and resell than to place an order that will take weeks to get to them.
Its like those You mentioned buy in bulk from alibaba, is there price thesame with that of Aliexpress. If not, why discourage those who are on there way to also make it big. Importing larger qty is not the Issue, but the goods get stuck and you pay heavily for retrieval, that's the only fear ℓ have with this business.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
^^^ bro i hail oh we jst here to knw much betta rite [i appreciate ur point of view]
walexsho:
Its like those You mentioned buy in bulk from alibaba, is there price thesame with that of Aliexpress. If not, why discourage those who are on there way to also make it big. Importing larger qty is not the Issue, but the goods get stuck and you pay heavily for retrieval, that's the only fear ℓ have with this business.
fear keh a bizness man ah no dis Nigeria problem self "ignorant,fear" bro u gotta take big risk nd stop ur focus on fear.[fear doest exist we jst creat it in our mind]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
I refused to be discouraged in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
hello anyone. Can anyone help with a seller of this bag?

I have met some buy they claim their bag is smaller than what I see.

Anyone has a seller with the bigger size?

Thanks.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: pls see what my item is show in Nipost website when i track it.

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office

Aug 11 2014 1:33PM
UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGWUSE

Aug 11 2014 8:03AM
RECEIVE TEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGWUSE

Aug 8 2014 10:38AM
INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGABV NGLOSA

Aug 8 2014 8:51AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
11 Aug 2014
Unsuccessful item delivery Other
. Depending on your address, this NGWUSE is always wat I see when tracking but d address on my parcel is APO, so I normally pick my parcel from area 1 post office AT NO COST atall. I ve picked items from der not less than 10 times and hv also sent someone to pick on my behalf severely, nobody hv asked me of anything and all the time I ve been der, I hvnt seen anybody pay dem to collect his/her goods.cheers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phranco(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2014
I have been following this thread with keen interest and I must confess that is very educative and inspiring,Thanks to ymodulus, mayorall, davi8d and the rest. Now,I have been able to raise 400k but Am skeptical on what to start importing. Male and female fashion and accessories, hair extension and wigs,or electronic gadgets like phones, iPad and power banks,or a4 copy paper. Though I have interest in a4 paper, but based on My negotiations with suppliers, It was dawn on me that I can't get a ream below $2 from genuine suppliers. Can someone help me on what to import and make some cool profit after shipping expenses. I Am based in Aba abia state. Thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
phranco: I have been following this thread with keen interest and I must confess that is very educative and inspiring,Thanks to ymodulus, mayorall, davi8d and the rest. Now,I have been able to raise 400k but Am skeptical on what to start importing. Male and female fashion and accessories, hair extension and wigs,or electronic gadgets like phones, iPad and power banks,or a4 copy paper. Though I have interest in a4 paper, but based on My negotiations with suppliers, It was dawn on me that I can't get a ream below $2 from genuine suppliers. Can someone help me on what to import and make some cool profit after shipping expenses. I Am based in Aba abia state. Thank u
just look and think deeply wat are d urgent need of ur environment in which if u supply them dey will keep asking for more. U can as well confront them asked them in a stylish way or better still. FOR MORE SALES use d sales rep/agent formula at least there are ss3 freshers dat are willing and still hungery to do dat for like #500 - #1000 per day, ur goods would be hawk round d town

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
WOOOOW, I JUST track some of my items coming from china some are already in Lagos bark in bag transport to my state..... Gud mrg all

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
7%, 4 is for Paypal company , 3is for exchange loss.... Please is this true
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uliyaah(f): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello house, please what does it indicate when one orders from a buyer and there has been updates about the movement of the order on china post air tracking with updates, but the merchants store isnt available on aliexpress anymore, is this a fraud sign or it doesnt matter? would appreciate an answer from anyone who knows, my friend wan collapse for my neck o, i introduced her to d site....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uliyaah(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Tweetums: WOOOOW, I JUST track some of my items coming from china some are already in Lagos bark in bag transport to my state..... Gud mrg all

hi Tweetums, please can u screen snap the order movement update till when it reached lagos and post please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2014
uliyaah:

hi Tweetums, please can u screen snap the order movement update till when it reached lagos and post please?
already in lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shams4real76: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
Business Gurus in da House: I'm new and am set to make my first payment for my orders!

I need help....WHAT SHOULD BE MY DOs AND DON'Ts!

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Shams4real76: Business Gurus in da House: I'm new and am set to make my first payment for my orders!

Thanks

N 10,000 worth of AT&T recharge vouchers for all the gurus in da house , first.
Then we go gist you . .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Helping another business to succeed is the best and most profitable business one can do. Word for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uliyaah(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Shams4real76: Business Gurus in da House: I'm new and am set to make my first payment for my orders!

Thanks

Do your findings about what you want to order..present price in naija etc....do not order too much money u wont be able to let go of, for a start....do not order from a store that has no good reputation on the feedback page by previous buyers, consider feedback ranks, be ready to have lots of patience grin...good luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Smh.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
texaco1: Helping another business to succeed is the best and most profitable business one can do. Word for the wise
my plan B for people here lol.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
yemi2plus: Smh.
Hold his head lol.

How far bro? E don tey o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: my plan B for people here lol.
thank God ,another intelligent and brilliant mind is grabbing the message and vision .wellcome onboard bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
smallvilletolu: uw plus happy importing bro
am just coming back from the post office now.... the tablet was great.... thanks to everyone who help me in the thread
and God bless the person that created this thread... the post office didnt collect anything from me... grin
( wuse zone 3 )
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
fnep2smooth:
am just coming back from the post office now.... the tablet was great.... thanks to everyone who help me in the thread
and God bless the person that created this thread... the post office didnt collect anything from me... grin
( wuse zone 3 )
congratulation

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by moskai: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please house, what is the most cost effective way of shipping items bought from USA owned sites like ebay, Amazon and Tigerdirect?
is it CA, Shippyme, Myus.com or Chrisvic?(I used CVM for my last order but because of how they made a mess of my business I am just skeptical about using them). Please I need suggestions. either here on through e-mail. Moskai4all@ gmail dot com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: Hold his head lol.

How far bro? E don tey o.

My plan C too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
*fart* tweentums ao ar u lets chit chat *yawn* [lazy mood]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shams4real76: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks house for your mention. pls do not feel am asking too many question....you know how it seems for every first timer!

PLS WHICH CARD IS MORE ACCEPTABLE AND CHEAP? VISA OR MASTERCARD?

GRACIAS!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nanecs: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Shams4real76: Thanks house for your mention. pls do not feel am asking too many question....you know how it seems for every first timer!

PLS WHICH CARD IS MORE ACCEPTABLE AND CHEAP? VISA OR MASTERCARD?

GRACIAS!!

VISA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
fnep2smooth:
( wuse zone 3 )
those are the "obey to the last order" fellow i think. CONGRAT ON UR NEW TAB BRO

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
If:
A B C D E F G H I J K LM N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is equal to;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then

H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K ;
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98%

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E ;
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96%

L+O+V+E;
12+15+22+5 = 54%

L+U+C+K ;
12+21+3+11 = 47%

None of them makes 100%.
Then what makes 100%

Is it Money?
NO !!!

M+O+N+E+Y= 13+15+14+5+25=72%

Leadership?
NO !!!

L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P= 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16=97%

Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our "ATTITUDE".

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ;
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes
OUR Life 100% Successful..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.