Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004804 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Davidson267: Hello gr8 importers I really appreciate d gud works u guys hav been doing.pls I need help,am thinking of importing memory cards bt I discover that some seller's price are relatively cheap compared to some.am afraid cos I dnt wnt 2 buy fake memory cards dat I wunt be able 2 sell.pls guys hw many of u hav bought memory card frm alixpress or alibaba b4?.wot do u hav 2 say abt their memory card...pls help me

Ask the seller for the real capacity. "what is the ture capacity of this SD card" . Most knows true as ture.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by arimahoseloka(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
I recently bought fake Samsung 32gb memory cards from aliexpress. up to 20 pieces.. the memory card capacity is actually 32gb.
but when u put more than 4gb of data on the memory card the files will immediately be corrupt I can't understand why. the ones I have sold some customers are already complaining.. and I have already released money to the seller. when using a usb or a card reader to transfer files after putting about 4gb the data becomes corrupted. it cannot show pic or play video even on that same laptop.

I contacted gtbank to see if they can help me recover my money from the seller. they say they can request a refund for me and do a charge back.
but they will have to block my card so in cannot be debited by the merchant. so am in a dilemma right now cos am expecting a refund from aliexpress. on another transaction. I don't know if gtb blocking my card will make aliexpress incapable of refunding my money for another transaction? gtb said it will take a total of 45 days for them to investigate and try and get my money back.
also please can someone help me with a link to a seller with genuine 32gb memory cards for sale for at least 10usd. thank you so much.. anticipating your advise or response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2014
maxxy:

This is the correct business savvy approach to mitigating exchange rate risk. The poor management of this risk was one of the factors that led to the collapse of Banks in Nigeria in 208-209.

In addition, if you are giving a customer a quote that is valid for say 30days, then you would need to increase the margin to between 175-180naira to a dollar.'
thanks for compliment. I believe people will learn a lot from ur post and use the method you showed to avoid business pitfalls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seems SF Express has gone on holiday too.
All the orders I am tracking have not changed location since yesterday. sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: I recently bought fake Samsung 32gb memory cards from aliexpress. up to 20 pieces.. the memory card capacity is actually 32gb.
but when u put more than 4gb of data on the memory card the files will immediately be corrupt I can't understand why. the ones I have sold some customers are already complaining.. and I have already released money to the seller. when using a usb or a card reader to transfer files after putting about 4gb the data becomes corrupted. it cannot show pic or play video even on that same laptop.

I contacted gtbank to see if they can help me recover my money from the seller. they say they can request a refund for me and do a charge back.
but they will have to block my card so in cannot be debited by the merchant. so am in a dilemma right now cos am expecting a refund from aliexpress. on another transaction. I don't know if gtb blocking my card will make aliexpress incapable of refunding my money for another transaction? gtb said it will take a total of 45 days for them to investigate and try and get my money back.
also please can someone help me with a link to a seller with genuine 32gb memory cards for sale for at least 10usd. thank you so much.. anticipating your advise or response.

Since you have released payment and confirmed goods received, you can't get your money back. Even if GTB decides to take up your case, the seller has been indemnified by you. Quietly accept your losses and move on. And very careful about your pricing, maybe that is how you bought fake cards in the first place just saying sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by arimahoseloka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thespecialone:

Since you have released payment and confirmed goods received, you can't get your money back. Even if GTB decides to take up your case, the seller has been indemnified by you. Quietly accept your losses and move on. And very careful about your pricing, maybe that is how you bought fake cards in the first place just saying sha.
bro am sorry o. I can't accept this loss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davidson267(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
mayorall:

Ask the seller for the real capacity. "what is the ture capacity of this SD card" . Most knows true as ture.
Bro tnx bt wot am talking abt here is quality.hw do I detect dr quality
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: bro am sorry o. I can't accept this loss
Best of luck.
If/When you recover the money, please kindly return here to share the testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
koonbey: Hi, is there any Logistics Company that operates in Ibadan here?
We are based in Lagos, if your goods is coming thru Lagos we can help you pick it and send to Ibadan thru public transport.
We don't operate in Ibadan metropolis if that is What you mean.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Davidson267:
Bro tnx bt wot am talking abt here is quality.hw do I detect dr quality

Don't get carried away with cheap prices. You can also go with the branded one. SanDisk and others
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Original Kingston 16gb memory card for sale in Enugu.. cool
Wasap=08083549458
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davidson267(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
mayorall:

Don't get carried away with cheap prices. You can also go with the branded one. SanDisk and others
Bro am gr8ful for ur candid advice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thespecialone: Seems SF Express has gone on holiday too.
Sowi bro i guess the 7days national holiday has started. ..though only three days are official public holidays.. .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2014
koonbey: Hi, is there any Logistics Company that operates in Ibadan here?

Bros u dey Ib? I'm also interested in a logistics comp in Ib.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2014
sorry to disturb u guys,pls track this for me RS914767106CH,my pc is having some problems.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2014
chidekings: sorry to disturb u guys,pls track this for me RS914767106CH,my pc is having some problems.

www.17track.net

enter your details

load it

if not in your language

open translate.google.com

copy the details and paste

it will show you in your language.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
mayorall:

www.17track.net

enter your details

load it

if not in your language

open translate.google.com

copy the details and paste

it will show you in your language.

my pc having problems and my phone cant track on that site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by williams20(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
good day importers , please is there any ongoing holiday in china ,now , my seller isnt responding to my chats and ive paid for the order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Humblesam(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
williams20: good day importers , please is there any ongoing holiday in china ,now , my seller isnt responding to my chats and ive paid for the order
Yeah bro...I chatted with one of my customers yesterday on Whatsapp and she told me that most of them have traveled home for the holiday, that am only fortunate to get her because she missed out on the train ticket that they normally book before travelling.
That everyone has gone on holiday,even st Patrick are holding on my items till next week.
So just be patient wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gudnicedeals: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Helo guru in d house, i ordered an item from aliexpress, the seller opted to use a private shipping company with track no BJYW5656922. I checked it on trackitonline an was told it arrived at the airport since 23rd and am yet to receive further notice. Pls can someone advice me on what to do?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by alldruns1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
btenkobo:
yes bro
Hi, pls what zip/postal code of PH do u use to collect?

Which of d post offices do u collect frm?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gudnicedeals: Helo guru in d house, i ordered an item from aliexpress, the seller opted to use a private shipping company with track no BJYW5656922. I checked it on trackitonline an was told it arrived at the airport since 23rd and am yet to receive further notice. Pls can someone advice me on what to do?
Thanks
Give it more time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please help assess this phone. Is it original and true to specs. What about build quality and reliability. Thanks.
JIAYU G3C MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core Mobile Phone JIAYU G3S G3T 1G RAM 4G ROM 4.5" IPS Gorilla Screen 8.0MP Camera http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3000MAh-Original-Jiayu-G3C-G3T-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-4-5-IPS-Gorilla-Screen/1793508518.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gudnicedeals: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
eph12:
Give it more time
Alright thanks, but do u have idea on how much longer it could take?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
frehage: Please help assess this phone. Is it original and true to specs. What about build quality and reliability. Thanks.
JIAYU G3C MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core Mobile Phone JIAYU G3S G3T 1G RAM 4G ROM 4.5" IPS Gorilla Screen 8.0MP Camera http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3000MAh-Original-Jiayu-G3C-G3T-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-4-5-IPS-Gorilla-Screen/1793508518.html

it's a nice phone. you will enjoy the battery. But no memory card, no camera.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
After 5 months of waiting Finally got an online store on Jumia Nigeria @ www./bestprice-ng
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
mayorall:

it's a nice phone. you will enjoy the battery. But no memory card, no camera.
You mean no memory card slot and the 8MP cam is actually absent? I don't get it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
frehage: You mean no memory card slot and the 8MP cam is actually absent? I don't get it.

Sorry my friend. meant if you don't buy memory card, you won't be able to snap.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gudnicedeals:
Alright thanks, but do u have idea on how much longer it could take?
Many months back when i was still using post office, my tracking number can remain the same for 3 weeks before a new update.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thespecialone: Seems SF Express has gone on holiday too.

your nt the only one bro same here....has yours changed location yet??

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.