Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004855 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bay0urlee(f): 5:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Learn from JACK MA founder of alibaba here http:///yWKI9
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Wish mubarak

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Hello Importers,

I placed an order on aliexpress, and the speculted promo time for the order will end in 2 days.

Unfortunately, the seller has gone on break. I added the items to my cart, waiting for a reply from the seller based on some questions I asked, before I can proceed to pay.

My question now is - since I have already added the items to my cart at the promo rate, will the price be adjusted when the promo is over or will it remain the same, since I have added it to my cart?

Or should I go ahead and pay for the transaction to get the promo rate?

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2014
sallah special from mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. Get mayor source 12000mah power bank at #3000 today, 10pieces minimum. call and whatsapp. 07066435369

Follow us on our thread for photos and feedbacks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2014
I have real capacity memory card for sale in Enugu.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2014
MsBella:
Hello Importers,

I placed an order on aliexpress, and the speculted promo time for the order will end in 2 days.

Unfortunately, the seller has gone on break. I added the items to my cart, waiting for a reply from the seller based on some questions I asked, before I can proceed to pay.

My question now is - since I have already added the items to my cart at the promo rate, will the price be adjusted when the promo is over or will it remain the same, since I have added it to my cart?

Thanks.
Order for the item but don't pay so its in your order page. By doing that you've secured that item for the present amount.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2014
eph12:

Order for the item but don't pay so its in your order page. By doing that you've secured that item for the present amount.

Thanks. The seller has responded.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2014
eph12:

price will change if he doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zonty: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Thespecialone:
I disagree, it wouldnt change. Talking from experience
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2014
mayorall:

power bank reviews .

https://www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

Reviews
ℓ mean on Alibaba or Aliex, do you expect me to start making profit of N300 or N500. I'm not buying for personal use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
zonty:

it will change.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
walexsho:

ℓ mean on Alibaba or Aliex, do you expect me to start making profit of N300 or N500. I'm not buying for personal use

Then meet with maxibrainz , oga 9free , 2fishes, bashorundon, elijahdre, or madam TY.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
zonty:

Added to cart sir, not a placed order. check again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
walexsho:

we can get you power banks customized with your brand name, N26,000 lands 10pcs in Lagos. We offer the unique opportunity to promote your brand.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2014
mayorall:
Where are the people of this thread, where have you all gone to?, why have you deserted the thread

oga surveycash

oga sunnychike

oga 2fishes

Toluxa 1

ETC

Great Oga Texaco1 , oga 2sexy, Oga 9free are still with us

Even my personal pals had run away from this thread, soyedele1, addictiv, mukhcech and many more. What is going on?.

I wish this thread can be back .

U're cited sire @Mayor. Just being following from the background ni
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2014
2fishes:

U're cited sire @Mayor. Just being following from the background ni

Boss of life. We missed you guys.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zonty: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
mayorall:

Added to cart sir, not a placed order. check again
That wasnt the point. One guy said he should place order coz for that it makes it secured hence price wont change. And the other guy was arguing that it will change even if order is placed. That was what i disagree with
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zonty: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2014
eph12: post
Order for the item but don't pay so its in your order page. By doing that
you've secured that item for the present amount.

Thespecialone: post

This is where i disagree

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Pls advice me on making purchase from Alibaba, power Bank to be specific. Do You have a reliable manufacturer or seller you can recommend. I dont want to order what buyers will start trailing around
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2014
zonty:

That wasnt the point. One guy said he should place order coz for that it makes it secured hence price wont change. And the other guy was arguing that it will change even if order is placed. That was what i disagree with

Alright boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2014
zonty:
eph12: post
Order for the item but don't pay so its in your order page. By doing that
you've secured that item for the present amount.

Thespecialone: post

This is where i disagree

seeing sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2014
mayorall:

Then meet with maxibrainz , oga 9free , 2fishes, bashorundon, elijahdre, or madam TY.
brother your problem is u are one of the few remaining ppl who are still keen on helping people learn,where are the others?let ppl learn by experience and their mistakes then they will remember and cherish ur advise next time .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
texaco1:
brother your problem is u are one of the few remaining ppl who are still keen on helping people learn,where are the others?let ppl learn by experience and their mistakes then they will remember and cherish ur advise next time .

Boss, just being persistent as result of the help I have also received here as an amateur from you, oga surveycash, sunnychykes, oga 2fishes and many other great people of this thread constructive Argument on different products, missed those days to be sincere. I wish they can be back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
pls, how can i send msg or chat with a seller on ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
zenith4biz:

Oga your good Don land for port Harcourt

yeah bro im waiting for their call cause no postal office for my area bt the neigborin villages get so i dnt knw d particular office they sent it to

do u reside in ph?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
alldruns1:

Ok. I thought u've bn collectng b4 dis time.

I stay around Woji. So, hw do u determine ur postal/zip code? What post office wil I collect frm if I order thru China post air parcel?

StateRivers
TownPort Harcourt
AreaRumukrueshi
StreetWoji Housing Estate
Postcode => 500211
Streets using The Postcode includeElelewon,Shell Club,Shell Residential,Quarters,Woji Housing Estate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zenith4biz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
btenkobo:

yeah bro im waiting for their call cause no postal office for my area bt the neigborin villages get so i dnt knw d particular office they sent it to

do u reside in ph?
No, that would be next week Wednesday or thereabouts coz of the holiday. Most of the time they normally use a central post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thespecialone:
Hehehe.. Abeg check am well well o. It won't change. Am talking about putting it in your order list and not just cart. grin Talking from experience sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
You place an order already ?if yes .....copy the order number n send the order number to the seller , meanwhile you must have agreed/ negotiate on price adjustment

For promo rate : don't worry if you can use MAYORaLL grin technics to negotiate you can get it more cheaper than the promo rate, abi i lie mayorall even after promo expires sef

MsBella:
Hello Importers,

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shinaf, Yu still dey here?
Mayorall, I av been on the lsm global shipping thread. Na USA market sure pass
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Baba soyedele haaaaa.you told me in school ....buying and shipping in school you want to stop for this semester ....that you want to hang the boot ....nau USA sure pass......abi sad
Soyedele1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Soyedele1:

Wait Oooooo..soyedele ...u Don try www.rokobi.com for shipping goods to Nigeria from USA b4..if no tongue kiss
Try them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.