Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002691 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2013
delaw123: IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- SAT 30TH- MARCH- 2013
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
10 spots available. call me for registration details or visit
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Awkward!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2013
signature2012: Good day all,i bought some tabs(AOSON) frm alix,but regretted buying dem,d manual alone is chinese,7inches looks so small unlike wat we see on d screen,most of d languages are chinco words,i just keep on wondering wat pple are shouting about andriod tabs,is better u buy used one frm UK or US thank dis Bleep TABs.

Lol, easy brother. Its just the one you bought. Don't generalize just yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2013
LaconicINC: my brother Ifeanyi is a fraud,left for ifeanyi your product will enter voice mail i will relate my story with ifeanyi here later,he is so dishonest,

Should we arrest him for interrogations,? I have a Mobile Police friend around Alaba Int'l .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2013
2fishes:

Okay.

You've not mentioned your payment terms and conditions. And please , endeavor to maintain a status quo of totaling your prices INCLUDING shipping to buyers domain like u are doing already.

You can pay the amount I quoted in my gtb naira account. all been covered

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Martin jol:

You can pay the amount I quoted in my gtb naira account. all been covered

Do U mind posting your bank details on here?
What is the time frame for delivery and mode?
Does it include shipping to other states outside Lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
2fishes:

Do U mind posting your bank details on here?
What is the time frame for delivery and mode?
Does it include shipping to other states outside Lagos?

you will pay N1500 or lil more extra if not lag but i'll advice that since everyone most times has someone in lag, ask the person to get it for you. use the person's address. It's delivery at your doorstep. takes 7 working days from the time I dispatch it. Also before you pay into my account let me know so that I can walk into the store maybe a day before u pay so that the good will not have been sold. I'm saying this because I could advertise it and it might have gone by the time I get there and you will have paid. I can only refund ur money easily if you also have a gtb account and even this way u will be disappointed cos you wl av thought uv locked down the product

Omoniyi, Ayodeji Martins
GTB

feel free to contact on marto_fbi @yahoo.com or call cwhyte on 08051386226 or add me whatsapp +447539509796
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Maybe we should re-name this thread after Martin Jol.....

I still believe things aren't done right with the way you guys are filling up this place with those stuffs. It's pure advert as far as I am concerned. If someone specifically request for a particular item, probably you can post that in response to his/her request. But you're just posting everything you see in stores and online here. That is pure advertisement as far as I am concerned and I do not think it is right. If CVM, CA, Allworld, order2nigeria uk2me etc all come here to paste details of products they think people will be interested in ordering through them, what would become of the thread. You have even publicly posted your account details. Haba! Anyone who wants that should call or email you now. What then is the purpose of the contact details you have been posting. Please, let's be more tidy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Niiade(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sir Martins, I suggest you open a new thread and post the link here. There you can have ads, records of orders and transactions carried out by you.
I would say it doesn't come easy when it come to getting offers but with time u willl get em, I am watching eagerly and waiting for the right products and price before I place an order. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
please house,am planning to import this tablet pc very soon.

do u think it is a good buy.

thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-Superpad-VIII-Flytouch-8-Android-4-0-24GB-Tablet-PC-A10-1-5GHz-GPS/619341728.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
sorry guys. As much as I'll like to communicate with these people on a different platform, a number of them want it done here so the whole nairalanders can see. It's like a form of protection for dem. If you don't like it then I'd stop pasting ads here and request people to contact me themselves.

Cheers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Martin jol:

you will pay N1500 or lil more extra if not lag but i'll advice that since everyone most times has someone in lag, ask the person to get it for you. use the person's address. It's delivery at your doorstep. takes 7 working days from the time I dispatch it. Also before you pay into my account let me know so that I can walk into the store maybe a day before u pay so that the good will not have been sold. I'm saying this because I could advertise it and it might have gone by the time I get there and you will have paid. I can only refund ur money easily if you also have a gtb account and even this way u will be disappointed cos you wl av thought uv locked down the product

Omoniyi, Ayodeji Martins
GTB

feel free to contact on marto_fbi @yahoo.com or call cwhyte on 08051386226 or add me whatsapp +447539509796

Its Okay. Am not in haste to buy any product, rather am after the quality of a product. It doesn't matter if its sold, we can always be patient for other product source.
By the way am not the end user, so I also gaz ginger the end user to drop cash .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
2fishes:

Its Okay. Am not in haste to buy any product, rather am after the quality of a product. It doesn't matter if its sold, we can always be patient for other product source.
By the way am not the end user, so I also gaz ginger the end user to drop cash .

Fine then bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kazeemmuka(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
2fishes:

Should we arrest him for interrogations,? I have a Mobile Police friend around Alaba Int'l .
I have had any negative feelings with him going by my own experience with,all you need do is go there he would check if your product(s) is with him and even check if you have really paid for the shipment of your item, if not you would be reqired to pay. So don't label the innocent guy. Am only saying this casue I have meet one on one before and we both don't relate in any way.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
toluxa1: Maybe we should re-name this thread after Martin Jol.....

I still believe things aren't done right with the way you guys are filling up this place with those stuffs. It's pure advert as far as I am concerned. If someone specifically request for a particular item, probably you can post that in response to his/her request. But you're just posting everything you see in stores and online here. That is pure advertisement as far as I am concerned and I do not think it is right. If CVM, CA, Allworld, order2nigeria uk2me etc all come here to paste details of products they think people will be interested in ordering through them, what would become of the thread. You have even publicly posted your account details. Haba! Anyone who wants that should call or email you now. What then is the purpose of the contact details you have been posting. Please, let's be more tidy.
Niiade: Sir Martins, I suggest you open a new thread and post the link here. There you can have ads, records of orders and transactions carried out by you.
I would say it doesn't come easy when it come to getting offers but with time u willl get em, I am watching eagerly and waiting for the right products and price before I place an order. Thanks
toluxa1: Maybe we should re-name this thread after Martin Jol.....

U guys made some points.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Martin jol: sorry guys. As much as I'll like to communicate with these people on a different platform, a number of them want it done here so the whole nairalanders can see. It's like a form of protection for dem. If you don't like it then I'd stop pasting ads here and request people to contact me themselves.

Cheers

Brother, how about U create your thread for all the ads and orders etal while U keep prospective buyers abreast of infos and general issues here pertaining imports. What U think? Atleast so it doesn't look as if there's a diversion.

Thanks.

Open thread but post the link here more often.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
kazeem muka:
I have had any negative feelings with him going by my own experience with,all you need do is go there he would check if your product(s) is with him and even check if you have really paid for the shipment of your item, if not you would be reqired to pay. So don't label the innocent guy. Am only saying this casue I have meet one on one before and we both don't relate in any way.
Justified.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
fame12k: please house,am planning to import this tablet pc very soon.

thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-Superpad-VIII-Flytouch-8-Android-4-0-24GB-Tablet-PC-A10-1-5GHz-GPS/619341728.html

This pad is cool, however the major odd there is the External 3G.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2013

thanks

go for it its ok but also make a little on the specification before buying. like (internal 3G or phone call enabled. most people will not buy a tablet that will not support internal 3G or is not sim card enabled. wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2013

thanks

No 3g, simcard and the screen is resistive. It's also 1.5kg is not handy. That is the weigh of 4 of my tabs combined. Don't buy it for resell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solaceTK(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ Martin jo, pls l sent u a mail, nd l nid ur response ASAP
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
surveycash:

No 3g, simcard and the screen is resistive. It's also 1.5kg is not handy. That is the weigh of 4 of my tabs combined. Don't buy it for resell.
then i guess he has to do more research
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ib4ola(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
@surveycash oga mi comment on this

Product Details:
Type Tablet PC
Products Status Stock
Screen Size 9.7"
Processor Manufacture Rockchip
Processor Type Rockchip 3188 Quad Core
Processor Main Frequency 1.8GHz
Hard Drive Capacity 16GB
Memory Capacity 2GB
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Display resolution 1440x900
Battery Life 8--9 hours
Feature Bluetooth,Wifi,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System android 4.1.1
Weight 660g
Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name kinoway
Model Number K9F
product name tablet pc,MID, laptop
CPU Rockchip 3188 Quad Core 1.8GHz,Mali-400 MP*4 Core GPU
OS android 4.1.1 jelly bean
RAM 2GB DDR3
ROM 16GB
expanded memmory support TF card to 32 GB
wifi 802.11b/g/n
bluetooth yes
USB 3G yes
opening screen picture accepted
Payment & Shipping Terms:
FOB Price: US $ 180-195/ Piece

surveycash:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
2fishes:

Lol, easy brother. Its just the one you bought. 2Don't generalize just yet.
2fishes,av alwaz respected u so much on this thread but my xperience with d tab i bought really made me so unhappy,plz i wont mind if u can mail me some good links of good tabs,james_agbama@yahoo.com.thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
ib4ola: @surveycash oga mi comment on this

Product Details:
Type Tablet PC
Products Status Stock
Screen Size 9.7"
Processor Manufacture Rockchip
Processor Type Rockchip 3188 Quad Core
Processor Main Frequency 1.8GHz
Hard Drive Capacity 16GB
Memory Capacity 2GB
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Display resolution 1440x900
Battery Life 8--9 hours
Feature Bluetooth,Wifi,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System android 4.1.1
Weight 660g
Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name kinoway
Model Number K9F
product name tablet pc,MID, laptop
CPU Rockchip 3188 Quad Core 1.8GHz,Mali-400 MP*4 Core GPU
OS android 4.1.1 jelly bean
RAM 2GB DDR3
ROM 16GB
expanded memmory support TF card to 32 GB
wifi 802.11b/g/n
bluetooth yes
USB 3G yes
opening screen picture accepted
Payment & Shipping Terms:
FOB Price: US $ 180-195/ Piece
@ surveycash,u are d next after matte in which av got respect for both of u,plz i want to get some good tabs to resell,plz kindly send me a good link,dis is my mail james_agbama@yahoo.com

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
solaceTK: @ Martin jo, pls l sent u a mail, nd l nid ur response ASAP

Didnt get it boss. marto_fbi@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
signature2012: 2fishes,av alwaz respected u so much on this thread but my xperience with d tab i bought really made me so unhappy,plz i wont mind if u can mail me some good links of good tabs,james_agbama@yahoo.com.thanks in advance.

This aint No bad idea..

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/607710504.html

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ 2fishes, princeuk21 and surveycash, thanks for ur prompt response.

Please, by screen type - resistance screen, what does dat mean.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2013
2fishes:

This aint No bad idea..

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/607710504.html

good specs, but RAM is low!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Back in here after a long time out (So busy with Fam stuff + served ban by that autoban robot)!
Was glad the thread is still much alive despite people's busy schedule,
Keep up the good work guys!

I've done some biz in the Jewellery sect + had to confirm U can make absolute 100%+ profit on them!

Always go for 18K Gold Plated stuff, they r somehow non-Washable, I've rough handled it and they r somehow stubborn too!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2013
^welcome bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2013
Qasminho: Back in here after a long time out (So busy with Fam stuff + served ban by that autoban robot)!

I've done some biz in the Jewellery sect + had to confirm U can make absolute 100%+ profit on them!

Always go for 18K Gold Plated stuff, they r somehow non-Washable, I've rough handled it and they r somehow stubborn too!
lol rough handle grin
Qasminho: Back in here after a long time out (So busy with Fam stuff + served ban by that autoban robot)!

lol rough handle

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GoodDREAMS(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2013
signature2012: Good day all,i bought some tabs(AOSON) frm alix,but regretted buying dem,d manual alone is chinese,7inches looks so small unlike wat we see on d screen,most of d languages are chinco words,i just keep on wondering wat pple are shouting about andriod tabs,is better u buy used one frm UK or US thank dis Bleep TABs.

It seems you are new to this biz.It is obvious you didnt follow some rules before you bought it.AOSON is great. Do more research on how to get good stores.The tutorials on nairaland is better than you can get anywhere. The opportunity to create wealth from aliexpress is humongous. Android is amazing, i have bought many from alix and i keep asking myself,why should i spend fortune on buying ipad when android gives me more than enuf.Dont give up, u would be surprise soon.I prefer buying from china and US.UK tax policies makes everything expensive plus there xchange rate.Some are buying from UK not because it is cheap but because its available.Yes, you can clean up the chinco words and put your pidgin or english flow,remember it is ANDROID(flexible) not IOS(restrictive).Imagine, i sold one to a refinery manager whose salary is about a million monthly.I told him not to buy it(Not Aoson, but a poor resitive screen with 2G sim),I told him to buy a higher grade but he refused, now he keeps saying he loves it.i thought he would give it out soon but he wouldnt.You see, your AOSON, i am very sure is better than that one i sold to him .See i think your problem is because you have played with ipad or samsung galaxy tab before and u are xpecting it to be the same.
i

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.