Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002692 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GoodDREAMS(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2013
On China ANDROID market, selling price depends on cost price+shipping price and in relation to how much the same product is sold in the country.

If you add N10,000 to it as gain, it is GOOD and fair
If you add N15,000 to it as gain, it is great
If you add N20,000-25,000 to it as gain, it is high and not bad if it has value.

Again it depends on how much you buy it.I you buy 1piece, you may try to make 10,15,20k on it.

If you buy many, you may want to sell it to resellers so that your gain is just about 8k, or 10...

Personally, i dont sell any chinese android beyond 55k/60k(e.g 10" ips,3G,7000mavh,dual camera,dual/quad core etc) cos the price will be competing with standard tablets like kindle,nooks,samsung galaxy and other standard androids, and buyers would rather go for them than spend the same money on the china one.BUT, IF U DEEM IT FIT, SELL IT! even higher! most especially if the spec is great and the client likes it,and you are sure that you would be proud to meet him again even next year with more biz deals without feeling guilty that he would have discovered that the price you sold it to him is not worth it.

I have seen situations where a woman at Abuja saw a lovely cream and wanted to buy,she asked my cousin the price and he said 3k(he thought he overpriced it) but the woman said,
"I am not buying again,i use cream of around 10k or 12k." She walked into her car pissed up.

Another one happened when he tried selling perfume at a filling station at kaduna(VALID PETROL, U/Boro, Sabo). The man asked him how much and he said N2500,the man said, "it is fake,good perfume cost around 5k and above.I am not buying again"

You see what i mean? Sometimes it depends on whom you are selling to.Learn to judge them like the IGBO men do in the market.
DONT LET MONEY BE UR AIM BUT CONTINUITY OR RETURNING CUSTOMERS; MANY WILL REFER OTHERS TO YOU IF THEY ARE HAPPY.

Hope this helps newbies and pro as well.

I RARELY VISIT NAIRALAND; any question answer might be seriously delayed,even though i wish i could help .Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GoodDREAMS(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2013
fame12k: please house,am planning to import this tablet pc very soon.

do u think it is a good buy.

thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-Superpad-VIII-Flytouch-8-Android-4-0-24GB-Tablet-PC-A10-1-5GHz-GPS/619341728.html

Its a good tablet with 32gig, wow this is rare,BUT the problem is, it is RESISTANCE SCREEN.If u have used the common one i.e, CAPACITIVE SCREEN ,you would hate this resistive screen. In fact that's why its price is not high,although you can get capacitive screen with like specs at around $80(even cheaper than that 80) but not 32gb...search! Better still, go for the one with 2g or 3g sim, or just buy the 3g dongle along with it in case u don't go for the one with sim.U will need internet on it.Wireless (WIFI)is limited in Nigeria.And remember;etisalat,mtn,zain etc modem wont work on them cos they are not android configured.

The worse thing is the SHIPPING FEE($197=N31,520)Haba, its too much!...imagin, you can even buy 4 smaller tabs with the shipping fee.if the fee is about 50-60k it would have been cool.Although, if you really want to buy it, chat with the seller about the shipping fee cos sometimes it is as a result of errors,i am talking from experience. Wish you good grace.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2013
fame12k: @ 2fishes, princeuk21 and surveycash, thanks for ur prompt response.

Please, by screen type - resistance screen, what does dat mean.

Resistive - hard touch
Capacitive - soft touch

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
ojialo:
lol rough handle grin
lol rough handle

I mean it, wanna know how fast it'll fade buh...............
Was impressed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
toluxa1: ^welcome bro

Thanks Boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wao, great worlds from.GoodDREAMS. Wish we could have you here more often. From my experience, all you have said is so so true. On Point!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Martin jol: Unlocked brand new Blackberry z10 for sale. With Shipping cost to Nigeria and service fee, price is £388

Interested people can call +447539509796 (you can add on whatsapp) or +447448886954 or email marto_fbi@yahoo.com
can u bring it down to 80k?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delaw123: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- SAT 30TH- MARCH- 2013
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
10 spots available. call me for registration details or visit
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGO

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
2fishes:

Lol, easy brother. Its just the one you bought. Don't generalize just yet.
actually 7inches is small
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
delaw123: IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS

IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59

Son, go advertise ya useless tutorial sumwia else, we ain't buying!
Idio-ts like you who lacked marketing strategy, u came into a Forum where we give things free and stared advertising ur crappy seminar, which one are U?
Sokoto Ram abi Kano Goat?

I doubt U ever imported a PIN.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2013

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

BONUS

IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59
you are a big fool!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
fame12k: @ 2fishes, princeuk21 and surveycash, thanks for ur prompt response.

Please, by screen type - resistance screen, what does dat mean.

Some detailed explanation have been made on this a couple of pages back, pls find time to read them detail. Others do it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
idee.esperanza:

good specs, but RAM is low!

I know that too. But the average pad out there is usually less than one gigabyte, doesn't speak much of the RAM once U step up ur ROM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Qasminho: Back in here after a long time out (So busy with Fam stuff + served ban by that autoban robot)!
Was glad the thread is still much alive despite people's busy schedule,
Keep up the good work guys!

I've done some biz in the Jewellery sect + had to confirm U can make absolute 100%+ profit on them!

Always go for 18K Gold Plated stuff, they r somehow non-Washable, I've rough handled it and they r somehow stubborn too!

Beautiful observation, thanks for saying this. 18Karate gold is high enough not to wash. But time will tell on those on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2013

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

BONUS

IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
21FABC59

Please stop being a HeGoat! U are boring us.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chyke007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
chyke007: House I hail una. Please has anybody purchased anything yet from the new kid Martin Jol. I'm planning to purchase one of his products but i see no reviews yet. Who has dealt with him before?
i havent but am pretty sure he will deliver,from his words,he's honest & am trying to knot a deal with him very soon.he's offline price are so reasonable and i don't think he's greedy as i have run a test on him.
i just hope he remain in this business
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koksybrown: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
I have 25 pieces of UK Used Blackberry Torch 1 for sale. 30k each. Bulk purchase negotiable. Any interested person should contact me. Office pick up only. My office location is Calabar.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
chyke007: House I hail una. Please has anybody purchased anything yet from the new kid Martin Jol. I'm planning to purchase one of his products but i see no reviews yet. Who has dealt with him before?

You gat no issues bra. He'll deliver.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by karlxavier(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ gooddreams, I really like your post. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ on Whatsapp or on bbm so dat we can communicate. P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊ reply ASAP. @ surveycash and chiemesie,2fishes, qasmino and all the gurus I will also like to chat with you guys. If you are on bbm or Whatsapp, P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊ indicate...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Martin jol's procurement thread

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep

www.nairaland.com/1235598/how-buy-uk-good-retail

You can drop your request there so that we won't rename this thread after martin jol. lolz

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
2fishes:

This aint No bad idea..

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/607710504.html
thanx 2fishes for d link but d ROM is too low,plz can u post better link,thanx man,God bless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Qasminho: Back in here after a long time out (So busy with Fam stuff + served ban by that autoban robot)!
Was glad the thread is still much alive despite people's busy schedule,
Keep up the good work guys!

I've done some biz in the Jewellery sect + had to confirm U can make absolute 100%+ profit on them!

Always go for 18K Gold Plated stuff, they r somehow non-Washable, I've rough handled it and they r somehow stubborn too!
wow! you just gave me some level of confidence,i ordered for some 18k gold plated,yet to arrive,free shipping,yea you are right about the profit being 100%

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Plz can u post some good links of tab u av bought,thanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
can anyone tell me websites that i can buy used uk blackberry at cheatest rate and shipped to nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tomm2580(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
auchman88: can anyone tell me websites that i can buy used uk blackberry at cheatest rate and shipped to nigeria?
you can buy it for @ nairaland.com.
that is your answer.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tomm2580(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
auchman88: can anyone tell me websites that i can buy used uk blackberry at cheatest rate and shipped to nigeria?
you can buy it from nairaland.com.
that is your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashit(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi House, is chrisvic still existing here?'
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yes they are.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:14am On Mar 25, 2013
C. whyte:
Martin jol's procurement thread

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep

www.nairaland.com/1235598/how-buy-uk-good-retail

You can drop your request there so that we won't rename this thread after martin jol. lolz

Bookmarked!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2013
signature2012: thanx 2fishes for d link but d ROM is too low,plz can u post better link,thanx man,God bless.

All U need do is take your time and look up what suits you on aliexpress, be pragmatic in your search, what goes for some might not go for you. But I happen to stumble across a good deal I'll sure post it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:24am On Mar 25, 2013
auchman88: can anyone tell me websites that i can buy used uk blackberry at cheapest rate and shipped to nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.