Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004789 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
PLEASE who has used used UBA Africard and ZENITH Visa or Mastercard to make transaction. How much do they charge you per dollar?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2015
mayorall:

Search for texaco1 and read his this month's post here.
bros ,believe me it is stupidly irritatingly annoying when I come to this thread and see ppl asking question of what they can buy to resell. It is stupidity of the highest order. Why can't ppl just sit down and research and come up with things they are comfortable with selling and easily at par with their budget. Before i remember when I was in ghana ,when ppl and traders were shuttling between accra and lagos buying ankara and making stipend and small profits ,a friend of mine then was only importing polybags and designer supermarket carrier polytene bags to nigeria. He was making hundreds of thousands by each trip with less capital ,less wahala and less custom problems.the problem is ppl find it difficult to think and therefore want others to do the thinking for them. Then while ppl were rushing to dubai and china ,many traders in lagos were coming to ghana to buy biscuits,chocolates and butter . So if anyone doesn't know what to sell ,let the person go and sell pure water at least that doesn't require any brain work. Egbon mi,how is work?keep it up bro. Did u hear from wale?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
texaco1:
bros ,believe me it is stupidly irritatingly annoying when I come to this thread and see ppl asking question of what they can buy to resell. It is stupidity of the highest order. Why can't ppl just sit down and research and come up with things they are comfortable with selling and easily at par with their budget. Before i remember when I was in ghana ,when ppl and traders were shuttling between accra and lagos buying ankara and making stipend and small profits ,a friend of mine then was only importing polybags and designer supermarket carrier polytene bags to nigeria. He was making hundreds of thousands by each trip with less capital ,less wahala and less custom problems.the problem is ppl find it difficult to think and therefore want others to do the thinking for them. Then while ppl were rushing to dubai and china ,many traders in lagos were coming to ghana to buy biscuits,chocolates and butter . So if anyone doesn't know what to sell ,let the person go and sell pure water at least that doesn't require any brain work. Egbon mi,how is work?keep it up bro. Did u hear from wale?

Nice one boss. Yes I heard from him sir. Thanks for the help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cherie24(f): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello All,

Amazing tips here...I have been following silently however, i have a few questions. Please can anyone help with reliable suppliers where i can purchase designer lady's handbag and shoes?

If you have ordered and received good quality products before, please help. I will like to start a businessbut first, i need to buy items for personal use so that i can show intrested buyers.

Thank you and please forgive me if i draw you many pages back. I apologize...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richhard(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi! I need a power bank,any importation guru in Niger state to sell one for me?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
PLEASE who has used used UBA Africard and ZENITH Visa or Mastercard to make transaction. How much do they charge you per dollar?

https://www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely

Thank me later grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please who has sucessfully returned Goods back to china. Please I need ur guide line cos I want to return my sPoiled tablet. The selle said I should send it back. Please ur advise n rePlies would be aPPreciated.. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Richhard:

Mayorall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
cherie24:
Hello All,

Amazing tips here...I have been following silently however, i have a few questions. Please can anyone help with reliable suppliers where i can purchase designer lady's handbag and shoes?

If you have ordered and received good quality products before, please help. I will like to start a businessbut first, i need to buy items for personal use so that i can show intrested buyers.

It is better to buy those from usa... am telling you from experience,i have a seller who deals on closeout sales designer handbags and etc who I buy from before
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

It is better to buy those from usa... am telling you from experience,i have a seller who deals on closeout sales designer handbags and etc who I buy from before
why is it better to buy from usa? Last I check usa is one of the highest importer from china.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
blym4real:

why is it better to buy from usa? Last I check usa is one of the highest importer from china.
majority of usa goods are made in china from fashion to electronics . Even tmobile nokia phones are made in china . Most fashion wears too .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:
majority of usa goods are made in china from fashion to electronics . Even tmobile nokia phones are made in china . Most fashion wears too .
Don't mind the ignorant guy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2015
blym4real:

When u wanna buy quality, you buy from countries with quality certification and if you read my post well u will see where I mentioned designers closeout deals... now if u don't know what that means, am not gonna explain,iI ave dropped the hint I wanna drop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

When u wanna buy quality, you buy from countries with quality certification and if you read my post well u will see where I mentioned designers closeout deals... now if u don't know what that means, am not gonna explain,iI ave dropped the hint I wanna drop
china is the factory for majority of american products . Certification or no certification u can get the same quality of goods u get in usa in china at a cheaper cost. Very soon even china computers products and mobile items will take over from hp ,dell and co
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

bro brand doest guarantee quality, Most of those designer products are mostly manufactured in china and branded to the us taste and fashion.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:
china is the factory for majority of american products . Certification or no certification u can get the same quality of goods u get in usa in china at a cheaper cost. Very soon even china computers products and mobile items will take over from hp ,dell and co

am not arguing with you, oya dey ur chinese lane and leave me on my yankee lane.... I guess u don't know or understand what am talking about
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
blym4real:

bro brand doest guarantee quality, Most of those designer products are mostly manufactured in china and branded to the us taste and fashion.

Listen to yourself bro... taste and fashion ... and what difference did u see in your statement.
I told u qualiry certification and u said it doesn't matter, now u r talking about taste and fashion, I know china peoduces everything but u getting it is costlier...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

Listen to yourself bro... taste and fashion ... and what difference did u see in your statement.
I told u qualiry certification and u said it doesn't matter, now u r talking about taste and fashion, I know china peoduces everything but u getting it is costlier...
you still don't get my post. Read it again and assimilate it.
I never said quality doesn't matter, I said brand what I mean by brand is the name like samsung,htc e.t.c. Quality things is cheaper in china bro, the overhead production cost of items are way more cheaper compare to the us.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
blym4real:

you still don't get my post. Read it again and assimilate it.
I never said quality doesn't matter, I said brand what I mean by brand is the name like samsung,htc e.t.c. Quality things is cheaper in china bro, the overhead production cost of items are way more cheaper compare to the us.
he doesn't seem to understand what we are saying. The same quality belt you will get in china for 20 to 30 dollar,you will get it in the usa for 50 to 70dollars ,the only thing is they will put a brand name or logo on it . Mos shirts in the usa market are made in china . And most tech companies have their components manufacturing plants in china but assemble the products in usa .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:
he doesn't seem to understand what we are saying. The same quality belt you will get in china for 20 to 30 dollar,you will get it in the usa for 50 to 70dollars ,the only thing is they will put a brand name or logo on it . Mos shirts in the usa market are made in china . And most tech companies have their components manufacturing plants in china but assemble the products in usa .
The guy doesn't seem to understand.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls help a bro here,how do u arrange ur shipping down to lagos nd pls which address in lagos; is it nipost or home address. Pls m nt gettn dis thing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:

Designed in USA. Made in China.

The picture. The leg, head, ear , nose is drawn on Paper and the real product is produced in China.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2015
One of my best hair seller

http://laborhair.en.made-in-china.com

whatsapp +8613751885178

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Richhard:
Talk to us. We sell the Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N5500 only. You can order on our Konga Store while you pay on delivery: www[dot]konga.com[slash]SPSellingPoint

Thank you!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
pls on aliexpress,under a product, i do see package size: 0.030kg. is dat really correct for shipping. does dat mean i can add more of that product till it gets to 1kg,if am targettin a package of 1kg to minimize cost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2015
pls cn i ignore the shipping information and just tell the buyer in form of message where i want it to be delivered
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2015
slingerf:
pls cn i ignore the shipping information and just tell the buyer in form of message where i want it to be delivered

yes you can.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
blym4real:

yes you can.
thanks what about the "kg" issue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
pls i ignored and its telling me to fill the information
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemzyray01(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
I sell powerbanks and based in minna
Richhard:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
cherie24:
Hello All,

hit me on whatsapp then with my signature
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

hit me on whatsapp then with my signature
Shey I sud hit u on whatsapp too sir?#tongueout#

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.