Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004331 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tundeks: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
francawilson:
How can i track a parcel sent to China? I tried tracking it on chinapost but nothing appeared.
U,ll be able to track on China post when ur parcel reach China. It, ll take like a month before ur parcel reach its destination.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello fellow import gurus...my seller sent some items to st patricks china address and gave me this as tracking number 圆通! 200127739156...
Someone should help me track it or tell me how I can track it myself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
csckid:
Hello fellow import gurus...my seller sent some items to st patricks china address and gave me this as tracking number 圆通! 200127739156...
Someone should help me track it or tell me how I can track it myself

Ask for the company website she used, if the site is written in Chinese, access it with Google Chrome and track it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soulhighman(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
yemzyray01:

8000mah:#3500
5200mah:#2500
2600mah:#1500

I stay in minna
Please I would like to ask you a few questions on privately. Can you pls add me on whatsapp via this phone number:07062573253
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
gistblognaija:
Hello guys is www.Chrisvicmall.com a scam site i have a problem with them i requested for my money which is 15k for over a week now and each time i call to remind them they seem unconcern and neva bothered to process the money to me.
pls help guyz.

What is your username so that we can be able to look into it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slingerf: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2015
chrisvicmallll,what do i tell the buyer about ur address after buying my product for shipping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
blym4real:

you can split the goods into two, meaning 25kg each and send through china post.
Thank u. I got it sorted out

tundeks:
U,ll be able to track on China post when ur parcel reach China. It, ll take like a month before ur parcel reach its destination.

Ya thanx. That's what d seller said. That China is too big that arriving China doesn't mean it has gotten to them.

I can't track anymore on 17track.net cos it delivers in Chinese language but i'm patiently waiting.

It got to China since 30th and d dispute time runs out by 2nd week of next month.

I'm hoping d seller will close dispute b4 then cos dis dumb seller is so non-chalant and unconcerned.

The kind of long negative review i'l give dat store eh? Na God go save them if anyone eva buys from them afterwards.

From my experience;if anyone buys expensive wristwatch; tablet or expensive phones from aliexpress? U'r OYO oooo.

Chinese people are as dishonest as Africans Allah! Very crafty people.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Online shopping comes with alot of hassles. I'v had my fair share of it.i'm here 2tel ppl 2learn frm our experience &ushould know that aliexpress marketers sell alot of fake.

I read on the DHL thread where a guy post a picture&complain that he bought iphone 6 frm a site (not sure) and i think it got switched on transit. Online shopping eh!! I felt so bad for him eventhough me i got a fake product myself.

Their latest method now on aliexpress is "send it back" and they know it'l b inconvenient for u 2send a small item back and wait abt 1-2months plus to get to them so u'l just forfeit it. I got a seriously annoying shoe. When i opened dispute,they said i shld send it back. I went to post office&after weighing it,they told me to pay 5k 2send to China and this is a show i bought $48 and $10 shipping fee. Total $58. U can now imagine!!!

Beware of Aliexpress and online shopping as a whole. My 2kobo input for beginners. These other gurus;i don't know how they do what they do but as a beginner,read d thread thoroughly and ask questions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
My advice to ppl is: Alexpress is not that cheap cos a seller told me that Aliexpress collects their own percentage on any sales made on their site so for that reason,they hike price of things. Things are even cheaper somehow in Naija plus d 3weeks + long wait and d 500 naira u pay 2collect the rubbish they send.

I remember a wig i bought for 4k on aliexpress. I saw that same wig at Wuse market and it was sold for 2500.

And even d wristwatch that's giving me all these headache. It was even cheaper in Nigeria.

So b4 u go buying things u hope 2sell in Nigeria. Do ur market survey in Naija 1st and know if its cheaper in Nigerian markets or not.

A university student told me she goes to Ghana to buy footwears at a cheaper rate and sells as well as supplies to resellers&she's using it to live big in school.

She said she buys flat shoes for 1k + and sells for 2k + and also buys silpas for 700-900 naira (depending) and sells for 1500 +. Where wil u eva find flat shoe for 2k on aliexpress? So those of u looking 4cheap things to sell and make profit; y not try Ghana.

Btw,i wonder how come Ghana market is cheaper than Naija markt. Is it because of theie cedis or what? i knw their currency is now stronger than our naira now. Hmmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
1688.com, one Chinese site you can really get goods cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba combined, and still sell with a decent Profit. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
francawilson:

Online shopping comes with alot of hassles. I'v had my fair share of it.i'm here 2tel ppl 2learn frm our experience &ushould know that aliexpress marketers sell alot of fake.

I read on the DHL thread where a guy post a picture&complain that he bought iphone 6 frm a site (not sure) and i think it got switched on transit. Online shopping eh!! I felt so bad for him eventhough me i got a fake product myself.

Their latest method now on aliexpress is "send it back" and they know it'l b inconvenient for u 2send a small item back and wait abt 1-2months plus to get to them so u'l just forfeit it. I got a seriously annoying shoe. When i opened dispute,they said i shld send it back. I went to post office&after weighing it,they told me to pay 5k 2send to China and this is a show i bought $48 and $10 shipping fee. Total $58. U can now imagine!!!

Beware of Aliexpress and online shopping as a whole. My 2kobo input for beginners. These other gurus;i don't know how they do what they do but as a beginner,read d thread thoroughly and ask questions.

You make me laff my dear,let me categorically inform you that hardly will you see any gurus that has not got his/her finger burnt in online purchase. But its part of the step to grow,on return goods,all Chinese sellers are using it as advantage now,you have not even experience one that will tell you to should send the video of when you received it, grin my dear just be very careful,before you buy anything in large quantity,purchase a sample first and subject it different conditions your customers will subject it to,then you can decide either to go for it or flew from it.there is no way you will return a product and not short ,I still can't see the miracle you want to perform,so the best thing for you is to take your faith after receiving. I feel your pain,but just take heart and forge ahead,I will advice you seek more knowledge in whatever you want to buy before going for it ,since you seems to be new to the business,or better still,join one or two groups and use the advantage of synergy to beat price and learn the more,
God bless our hustling!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
francawilson:

My advice to ppl is: Alexpress is not that cheap cos a seller told me that Aliexpress collects their own percentage on any sales made on their site so for that reason,they hike price of things. Things are even cheaper somehow in Naija plus d 3weeks + long wait and d 500 naira u pay 2collect the rubbish they send.

I remember a wig i bought for 4k on aliexpress. I saw that same wig at Wuse market and it was sold for 2500.

And even d wristwatch that's giving me all these headache. It was even cheaper in Nigeria.

So b4 u go buying things u hope 2sell in Nigeria. Do ur market survey in Naija 1st and know if its cheaper in Nigerian markets or not.

A university student told me she goes to Ghana to buy footwears at a cheaper rate and sells as well as supplies to resellers&she's using it to live big in school.

She said she buys flat shoes for 1k + and sells for 2k + and also buys silpas for 700-900 naira (depending) and sells for 1500 +. Where wil u eva find flat shoe for 2k on aliexpress? So those of u looking 4cheap things to sell and make profit; y not try Ghana.

Btw,i wonder how come Ghana market is cheaper than Naija markt. Is it because of theie cedis or what? i knw their currency is now stronger than our naira now. Hmmmm
when I mentioned the ghana market 2 weeks ago many thought I was joking. When ppl hear importation they only think of aliexpress and alibaba and they waste money and time. This china market has ruined many that started this thread and also uplifted manym it is up to each person to THINK THINK THINK where his or her market is. Many import from cameroon ,benin ,niger and make handsome profit. Lastly ,people should sit down and THINk not everyone can be an importer ,there are still many services opportunities in this sector that needs to be tapped .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kenzeejim3: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls i ordered from aliexpress and i put unn post office as ma destination how long would it take to.get to me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kenzeejim3: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls who knws any tin abut dis site yanwen are they legit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by redvektor(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thespecialone:
1688.com, one Chinese site you can really get goods cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba combined, and still sell with a decent Profit. grin
oga boss how to buy from them na d wahala na
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
redvektor:
oga boss how to buy from them na d wahala na

I fit help you buy from them, na my hobby be that grin
If you dey interested, halla me for whatsapp make we yarn.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls I order a parcel and the seller used singapore post which I think is quite fast. My address was ikere, Ekiti and my tracking number is RF322259807SG. I tracked it on Nipost website and it showed my order was sent to Akure and it also showed failed delivery. The website wrote next office as ado ekiti. But this has been there for days now. I sent someone to akure and I was told I can't collect it there but the parcel don't seem to be changing base. Pls can anybody help me track and tell me if there is any other interpretation to what is on Nipost website. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
uhmmm.so abuja post office(garki postoffice) actually delivers your goods to your address? This is new to me because back in lagos i only get called to come and pick it up.The highest they do in lagos(ikotun post office) is to deliver the slip alone.how i wish all post offices follow suit,then the 500NG will be worth paying!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Neroski:
uhmmm.so abuja post office(garki postoffice) actually delivers your goods to your address? This is new to me because back in lagos i only get called to come and pick it up.The highest they do in lagos(ikotun post office) is to deliver the slip alone.how i wish all post offices follow suit,then the 500NG will be worth paying!

All post office by virtue of standard procedure will come with your goods to your house asddresd.BUT,when you are not around the personnel will drop the slip for you that is what even dhl ,ems etc will do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gistblognaija(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

What is your username so that we can be able to look into it.
actually theissue have been resolved thank you for asking
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MySay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello gurus in the house, Pls someone should help me with a link where I can find some fancy wrist watch for ladies. I cnt fined the page where the link was posted. I also wnt to know hw to import laptops wit good specification for resell. I ll be glad if any guru in the house can hold me by the hand and put me through. Any guru from Imo state I can contact off line will also be appreciated. Anticipating your responds. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Please any one in the house who has got the contact of anyone in ilorin post office should kindly help..... Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
francawilson:

I feel your annoyance. We can rely on reviews and feedbacks. But what happens when a seller wayo-ishly sends you something different from what is in the picture... It can get risky.

Exploring the ghanian market would also need research and an experienced person. When I was in NYSC camp a corper brought alot of beautiful acceserories, she said she got them from Ghana. I will look into it and see how it works out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good Afternoon House: I would just like to find out if the rate at which good are shipped to nipost from china using singapore post or china air mail has increased. Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akaino44: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good day to my GURUS in d house may God continue to bless ur knowledge. I bought 10pcs of power bank frm a seller in alibaba.com and i gave him nonny kings address in china and he gave me dis tracking no 918158643579 to track it in 178.net, he used SF Express but wen i tracked it, it was telling me 'not found' . though he said he sent it today but nonny kings has not called, pls help me out SIRs. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
akaino44:
Good day to my GURUS in d house may God continue to bless ur knowledge. I bought 10pcs of power bank frm a seller in alibaba.com and i gave him nonny kings address in china and he gave me dis tracking no 918158643579 to track it in 178.net, he used SF Express but wen i tracked it, it was telling me 'not found' . though he said he sent it today but nonny kings has not called, pls help me out SIRs. Thanks in anticipation.

Just send the track number to judy of nonnyking.and chat up with her to know when it had arrived their office.since it is sf express it should be deliver tomorrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cherie24(f): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

hit me on whatsapp then with my signature

I have done that...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cherie24(f): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordmayor4:

It is better to buy those from usa... am telling you from experience,i have a seller who deals on closeout sales designer handbags and etc who I buy from before

Thank you LordMayor4 for your candid response. I hope its not too much to ask if you can give me details of your seller or any other trusted seller in the USA. I will be very much grateful. Thank you again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
akaino44:

Your items are already in Guangzhou
Michael should get it tomorrow
See screen shot.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chinedulivingstone(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
MySay:
Hello gurus in the house, Pls someone should help me with a link where I can find some fancy wrist watch for ladies. I cnt fined the page where the link was posted. I also wnt to know hw to import laptops wit good specification for resell. I ll be glad if any guru in the house can hold me by the hand and put me through. Any guru from Imo state I can contact off line will also be appreciated. Anticipating your responds. thanks
I can help you bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chinedulivingstone(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
MySay:
bro let me put you throw check my link

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.