Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001147 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dav8id(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

It will be of great service to at least tell people the almighty shipping company you use that is 100% flawless. You have been in importation thread for long and we believe that you are aware of issues in both suppliers delivery, issues that sometimes come up with delivery, and other unseen circumstances. Unless if you are planning to sell ebook to Emeritus or anyone, it is really kind of funny that such comment should be coming from you. That is a big minus one.

Bring your chair with a bottle of Origin while waiting for the demigod to tell us almighty shipping coming that ship with the speed of light. And incase I fail asleep before the answer comes, please remember that there is love in shearing.

@ EMERITUS85,
The reason yours wasn't ship on time was because of the number of sellers you purchased from. Their time of delivery to our office is different and we don't ship out until all goods are received to avoid issues. The more suppliers you purchase from, the more time it might take for delivery.

i cant trade words with you but i most leave you with something.

yes 3 years ago i use your service and not just that but with full of love , not just that but also advice you guys on how to make your service more perfect .Yes i accept that fact but me and others gurus in this business are no more in business with you guys now for almost 3yrs plust now.can you tell me why?

ok, others shippers that ship and deliver in 24 hours are they using magic? if no then why your is different ?

or do you want to tell me that , goods suppose to deliver in 3:days turn to be 14 days before deliver is a good service? or unaccountable number of goods lost in your care s a good business?

or you want to tell me , the snail respond in calls and mail from your company is a good business ?

you guys are good in respond when a customer is about to patronage you but once the customer make payment into your account.You seize responding to them, is that a goods business.

my guy, una competitors are delivering in 24hours and i think this game is above you guys now.

reply me and i'll give you more fact.

finally you guys are 1/10 in rating.

salam

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Soclose007(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2015
aumeehn:
okay lemme just chill....actually i bought four items 2 are already on dere way while 2 are awaiting shipment
I want to oder for 2pcs of wristwatch also
please whatsapp me 08162861892
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shortisland: 6:11am On Jun 14, 2015
dav8id:
my guy, una competitors are delivering in 24hours

Dear dav8id, abeg can you name this shipping company? PM is allowed if you don't wanna do it here.

Thanks for the anticipated response.

Regards,
shortisland
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
u can use baze 1 logistics
st Patrick's etc
they all deliver within 24-36hours once they get your goods & deir China office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2015
mekado83:
please house, is anyone using UBA master/visa card for transaction, what is the exchange rate? please ur response is needed urgently. thanks
217/218 per dollar

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
This info is kinda late but I'm still gonna share it cox you still have 24hours to prepare
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Students Union (FUNAABSU) is holding a TRADE FAIR @ D SUB BUILDING
date: 15/6/15 to 17/6/15
They provide the stand, music & the enabling environment for you
contact me for more details on 07031021457
please no alcoholic drinks are allowed for sale oooo
PS: you can pay the registration fee at the venue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello gurus in d house. Please can I use a po box as my shipping address?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
gabrola:
Hello gurus in d house. Please can I use a po box as my shipping address?
Don't use po box ,use your normal address and your goods will be sent to the nearest post office.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dav8id(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
This info is kinda late but I'm still gonna share it cox you still have 24hours to prepare
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Students Union (FUNAABSU) is holding a TRADE FAIR @ D SUB BUILDING
date: 15/6/15 to 17/6/15
They provide the stand, music & the enabling environment for you
contact me for more details on 07031021457
please no alcoholic drinks are allowed for sale oooo
PS: you can pay the registration fee at the venue

Aha ..make i look for money do wristband and other stuff carry go dere grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
delesule:

Don't use po box ,use your normal address and your goods will be sent to the nearest post office.
ahhh and I've already ordered and payed cry d thing is my house no get address. Hope I'll be able to change it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Im2Busy2Bother: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
interesting thread . thanks gurus
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
seems shipping is fast these days from aliex...compared to before it took 12days to get my order in delta
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
presh247:
seems shipping is fast these days from aliex...compared to before it took 12days to get my order in delta
it still depends on the seriousness of the seller.my shortest shipment was 2wks and it was free shipping. my longest still yet to arrive is more than two months now,though its under dispute and i will get a refund soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2015
koredex4love:

Can you share your experience on how you later got it at your nearest post office?because someone keeps telling me my explanation on the first issue is not possible.
So let newbies gain from your real life experience.
God bless our hustling.
Amen bro, I sincerely apologize that my response is coming late, I haven't been around for a while. Talking from my little experience everything you've stated from ur previous response is true, cos when I discovered that the package was already in my state and I've not gotten it, I made a call to the NIPOST of my state and I was told by the woman who was on the phone to go the nearest post office and tell them "madam" said they should track it using the ICT, but after a day or two, I got a message from the nearest post office that I should come and pick up my package, but I wasn't around as at that time, so I sent someone to collect it on my behalf, mind u, I called the number that sent the message to tell him/her that I wasn't around and that somene will come and claim it, she asked for the person's name which I gave her and I was told not to worry that the package will be delievered to the person, she then told me to give her a call anytime the person will be coming for the collection.
To cut the story short, the package got delivered with a charge of 200 naira.

And pls like koredex4love said, your package will be returned if after several calls/messages from the post office, you fail to go and get it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Neroski:

it still depends on the seriousness of the seller.my shortest shipment was 2wks and it was free shipping. my longest still yet to arrive is more than two months now,though its under dispute and i will get a refund soon.
that's true
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Please guys I need link to any seller on aliex... thats into powerbank 12000mah around $10...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is my first time of using free shipping, when i tracked my order this is what i get. Will they deliver to my door step?

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Mailed

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Arrival at border point of origin country

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Departure from border point of origin country

Mon 08.06.2015 16:48 Arrived in transit country

Mon 08.06.2015 19:13 Departed transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 04:32 Arrived in transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 05:20 Departed transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 05:20 Departure from border point of origin country

Fri 12.06.2015 09:52 Arrival at border point of destination country
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
presh247:
Please guys I need link to any seller on aliex... thats into powerbank 12000mah around $10...thanks

Why not buy Mayorall , Thespecialone and Dav8id power bank that has full capacity 12000mah.

Don't buy power bank from Aliexpress because , they won't give you full capacity like the names stated above..

In my supplier's voice, " if you want good quality, pay us good money ".

my 2 cent...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
xTerses:
This is my first time of using free shipping, when i tracked my order this is what i get. Will they deliver to my door step?

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Mailed

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Arrival at border point of origin country

Thu 28.05.2015 18:08 Departure from border point of origin country

Mon 08.06.2015 16:48 Arrived in transit country

Mon 08.06.2015 19:13 Departed transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 04:32 Arrived in transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 05:20 Departed transit country

Wed 10.06.2015 05:20 Departure from border point of origin country

Fri 12.06.2015 09:52 Arrival at border point of destination country
not your doorstep but the nearest postoffice to the address you used based on your postal/zip code!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
dasanchez1:

Why not buy Mayorall , Thespecialone and Dav8id power bank that has full capacity 12000mah.

Don't buy power bank from Aliexpress because , they won't give you full capacity like the names stated above..

In my supplier's voice, " if you want good quality, pay us good money ".

my 2 cent...
how do i get Mayorall , Thespecialone and Dav8id power bank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
presh247:

www.mayorall.com
email: sales@mayorall.com
whatsapp: 07066435369
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
presh247:
search for them on the search area you will find them....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
mayorall:

www.mayorall.com
well done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
mayorall:

www.mayorall.com
well done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
presh247:

Powerbank@nisiborps.com
Whatsapp 08122036728
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
mayorall:

www.mayorall.com

Thespecialone:

Powerbank@nisiborps.com
Whatsapp 08122036728

SEE CHAIRMEN. BOYS REMAIN LOYAL SIR. grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sammyimsu(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
For better visibility & Publicity of your imported Products, Get your Business listed online and its 100% Free. Visit: www.alabatrade.com
Call: 08033726986
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by esthybam(f): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2015
I have gotten hypertension now all because of my the goods which was not moved to goods awaiting shipment and my money has been deducted since Friday 12th of this month from my diamond account .pls I need a quick reply.tiyin Oni baje o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
esthybam:
I have gotten hypertension now all because of my the goods which was not moved to goods awaiting shipment and my money has been deducted since Friday 12th of this month from my diamond account .pls I need a quick reply.tiyin Oni baje o
chk ur email if there was a problem.... If ur order was confirmed ud b sent an email......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prudentkolly(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good evening my oga, pls i need your help on how to do verification on amazon. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015
has anyone seen Pat's video on importation...those anyone have it and would love to share info with the house? i respect Pat when it comes to online importation, he remains the boss.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tirtimy: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2015
KingOfTalk:

Amen bro, I sincerely apologize that my response is coming late, I haven't been around for a while. PLEASE, talking from my little experience all what you've stated from ur previous response are true, cos when I discovered that the package was already in my state and I've not gotten it, I made a call to the NIPOST of my state and I was told by the woman who was on the phone to go the nearest post office and tell them "madam" said they should track it using the ICT, but after a day or two, I got a message from the nearest pist office that I should come and pick up my package, but I wasn't around as at that time, so I sent someone to collect it on my behalf, mind u, I called the number that sent the message to tell him/her that I wasn't around and that somene will be the one to come and claim it, so the person asked for the person's name and told me not to worry,

Please how do you get the number of the post office woman and which tracking number did you give them. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.