Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003777 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
tirtimy:

Please how do you get the number of the post office woman and which tracking number did you give them. Thanks
stop been a lazy reader
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marcjoe(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 500MB for as low as #750, ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1250

To order for yours add up...
call or chat us up on whatsapp 08161145975.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our mtn dataplan validity is full 30DAYS, if its not fully 30days then You Can Have It For Free!

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
SURVEYCASH YMODULUS amd other importation gurus
Please i need your help.....i bought some items on aliexpress buh out of all my oders its only 1 dat am able to track....i odered for shoes nd many things that are big enough to be giving attention but all d times i tried tracking
NOT FOUND!! Thats d reply i get
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
aumeehn:
SURVEYCASH YMODULUS amd other importation gurus
Please i need your help.....i bought some items on aliexpress buh out of all my oders its only 1 dat am able to track....i odered for shoes nd many things that are big enough to be giving attention but all d times i tried tracking
NOT FOUND!! Thats d reply i get
i no bi guru o.however i will ask some vital questions.how long has the supplier shipped?(i.e how long have you had this tracking number)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by analo: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
please gurus in the house, the nairalander kaposky aka evelyn okon is she real? can i do biz with her? i really want to be clear cause am tired of dealing with scammers on dis site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Neroski:

i no bi guru o.however i will ask some vital questions.how long has the supplier shipped?(i.e how long have you had this tracking number)
lol.....not up to a week!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
aumeehn:
lol.....not up to a week!
haba chill now.e never reach to dey trackable.give it a few more days or let it pass one week, then re-track!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kmaxx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
...registering my presence.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Heads up

We will have a holiday from June 20th to June 22nd, for our Dragon Boat Festival.

Our Chinese brethren and their plenty holidays grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Thespecialone:
Heads up

We will have a holiday from June 20th to June 22nd, for our Dragon Boat Festival.

as in ehen.This holiday is even short,that March own was very long!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DaBullIT(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Thespecialone:
Heads up

Holiday = Discounts Am i right ? grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thespecialone:
Heads up

They work so hard. Without holidays dem fit kolo

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
House, I am using Android phone to browse aliexpress but how do I get the icon of chat with seller because I have not seen anything like DAT on my browser, pls help me out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Afoskalex:
House, I am using Android phone to browse aliexpress but how do I get the icon of chat with seller because I have not seen anything like DAT on my browser, pls help me out.
download aliexpress app
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Neroski:

download aliexpress app

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adwexky(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2015
marcjoe:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 500MB for as low as #750, ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1250

To order for yours add up...
call or chat us up on whatsapp 08161145975.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our mtn dataplan validity is full 30DAYS, if its not fully 30days then You Can Have It For Free!

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Cheap for #1200?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
tirtimy:

Please how do you get the number of the post office woman and which tracking number did you give them. Thanks

I got it here http://www.nipost.gov.ng, at the top of the page, click on "contact" and there you go! It was the tracking number I got from my seller online that I gave to them.

God bless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dav8id(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
analo:
please gurus in the house, the nairalander kaposky aka evelyn okon is she real? can i do biz with her? i really want to be clear cause am tired of dealing with scammers on dis site

if you most buy importation guide then i suggest you contact pat ogidi .he have something evergreen for you.
do that and thank me later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mindtricks: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
dav8id:

i cant trade words with you but i most leave you with something.

yes 3 years ago i use your service and not just that but with full of love , not just that but also advice you guys on how to make your service more perfect .Yes i accept that fact but me and others gurus in this business are no more in business with you guys now for almost 3yrs plust now.can you tell me why?

ok, others shippers that ship and deliver in 24 hours are they using magic? if no then why your is different ?

or do you want to tell me that , goods suppose to deliver in 3:days turn to be 14 days before deliver is a good service? or unaccountable number of goods lost in your care s a good business?

or you want to tell me , the snail respond in calls and mail from your company is a good business ?

you guys are good in respond when a customer is about to patronage you but once the customer make payment into your account.You seize responding to them, is that a goods business.

my guy, una competitors are delivering in 24hours and i think this game is above you guys now.

reply me and i'll give you more fact.

finally you guys are 1/10 in rating.

salam

Hmm, Bombshell !!! kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ollybode(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
house has anyone ordered frm geekbuying.com before, shld please share his/her experience. Ur response wl b appreciated asap.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bbdexk: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Surveycash, Mayorall: Please, what does it mean when a seller says "FOB price: $20 - 30/piece"?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
bbdexk:
Surveycash, Mayorall:
Please, what does it mean when a seller says "FOB price: $20 - 30/piece"?
it means free on board..dey will ship to d port den u gats take it frm dre
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cvesta(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigeria's version of Amazon is here...Are you a small scale or large scale business owner or an importer? are you an individual with items to sell or buy? do you want to;
Sell a Laptop?
buy a phone?
sell a car or buy a watch or shoes?
do you have an E-book to sell with no chance of losing your money?
Do you want to OPEN a BLOG?
visit www.tradot.com today and create a store,blog etcetra for free with buyer and seller protected by Escrow Service....Think the Egalitarian way,Think tradot...Fly with tradot and Soar to your Peak!!!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
bbdexk:
Surveycash, Mayorall:
Please, what does it mean when a seller says "FOB price: $20 - 30/piece"?
Fob means free on board.The price quoted means that the item is sold within that price range depending on the quantity. You can still negotiate that price depending on your negotiation power.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pronto543(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Hello Guys! Pls, which sites can I buy hollandaise for like $18 to $20?Also, how much does 6yards of hollandaise cost averagely in Nigerian market?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ everybody, I have been trying to get the contacts of sellers on Aliexpress but I have not been able to do that please help me out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Afoskalex:
@ everybody, I have been trying to get the contacts of sellers on Aliexpress but I have not been able to do that please help me out
contacts? Why not just simply ask them.... Download d app and chat with them...!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Verostef(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Someone helep me kiakia.
1. I have been using my Qatar PayPal with GTB debit naira MasterCard and on Nigeria IP since January last year. I see bought goods from eBay last week Thursday with it without issue.
So I wonder why I m spared.
2. I listed goods on eBay for sale. I try login to update now to my surprise all my listing have been deleted and my account suspended indefinitely with no apology or warning. e GBA mi o. what have I done wrong. I have been using the US eBay for a while now shopping and bidding. why now that I have good to sell and buyers on ground? I was told not to bother reopening BC they won't accept it. that was part of the suspension letter I received. Believe me honestly I do no harm I know of. I am selling my on products and books. could it be naija IP? help o
3. How do I get payoneer card pls.
4. click bank no agree make I sign up o. a bi I no dey work with our naija IP too?

all gurus in the house must please say their own. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
dav8id:

i cant trade words with you but i most leave you with something.

yes 3 years ago i use your service and not just that but with full of love , not just that but also advice you guys on how to make your service more perfect .Yes i accept that fact but me and others gurus in this business are no more in business with you guys now for almost 3yrs plust now.can you tell me why?

ok, others shippers that ship and deliver in 24 hours are they using magic? if no then why your is different ?

or do you want to tell me that , goods suppose to deliver in 3:days turn to be 14 days before deliver is a good service? or unaccountable number of goods lost in your care s a good business?

or you want to tell me , the snail respond in calls and mail from your company is a good business ?

you guys are good in respond when a customer is about to patronage you but once the customer make payment into your account.You seize responding to them, is that a goods business.

my guy, una competitors are delivering in 24hours and i think this game is above you guys now.

reply me and i'll give you more fact.

finally you guys are 1/10 in rating.

salam
Hi Dave , pls I need your help with this importation stuff , perhaps a few directive. your whatsapp number will do . thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2015
MINI EXPORTATION PROCESSES SATUND® INTTERNATINONAL LOGISTICS Are you an exporter or you have goods to export but don’t know how to go about it? We at satund international logistis are in exportation of any items including dangerous goods, foodstuffs, weavon,cosmetic and perishable etc to any parts of the world and deliver within 2 days depend on the port and country of discarge. We help in processing of documents such import and export permit,also negociation of flat freight rate with airline. We ensure all goods are repacks, monitor sign and stamp by necessary agencies before exported. Our charges are moderates in accordance with Handling Company. A trial will convince you.
Satund® International Logistics, Cargo Section, MMI Airport,Ikeja, Lagos. Tel_+2348173319366 ,+2349032490147 E-mail_mrcdorv@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bbdexk: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2015
delesule:

Fob means free on board.The price quoted means that the item is sold within that price range depending on the quantity. You can still negotiate that price depending on your negotiation power.
Does it mean that there is condition attached to this price range taking $20 - $30/piece as an example? If yes, what condition would be met to get the item for $20/piece and get it for $30/piece?
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.