Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003955 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good day everyone.

Beating alibaba minimum order quantity.

Depend on the way you present yourself.

1. Act like a corporate body if you don't have one.

2. Act like you work under a boss which will review all your agreements and seal the transaction.

3. Act like your company have directors in various states in your country which need to test the quality before signing

4. Take a break during negotiations to monitor your container that just arrived

5. You are not the company decision maker.

6. Do this with 4 and above manufacturers for one product and choose the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
mayorall:
Good day everyone.

2. Act like you work under a boss which will review all your agreements and seal the transaction.

3. Act like your company have directors in various states in your country which need to test the quality before signing

# fact
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richyman(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Eghosa1:

we are available. contact on whatsapp sir.

I don't like this ''whatsapp me stuff''. you should be open with whatever your business is. No name of biz., no Tos etc, etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thumbs up to the initiators of the thread. I have began my hurdle and started selling online already. I have challenges with Chrisvicmall, they are good and timely but why do they remove item boxes and deliver goods in just nylon wraps. I bought rings and watches from aliexpress and CVM delivered them in wrapps without the boxes, now I can't sell at the price I intended. Anyone with similar issues with them or do we just have only talkers here and not business ppl.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Which is better of this shipping freights in Nigeria: Nonnykings & St. Patrick..... Chrisvismall are kinda annoying no customer service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
redlizz:
Thumbs up to the initiators of the thread. I have began my hurdle and started selling online already. I have challenges with Chrisvicmall, they are good and timely but why do they remove item boxes and deliver goods in just nylon wraps. I bought rings and watches from aliexpress and CVM delivered them in wrapps without the boxes, now I can't sell at the price I intended. Anyone with similar issues with them or do we just have only talkers here and not business ppl.

Your items must have arrived in nylon.

On your item link. Your seller wrote that there is a certain amount to be paid if gift box will be included.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Richyman:

I don't like this ''whatsapp me stuff''. you should be open with whatever your business is. No name of biz., no Tos etc, etc

Find all you need attached below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1936931/free-importation-edu-equipments-china

BTW, 5000 likes for @Mayorall. True words there.

To add a few nuggets though, know that everything is negotiable with sellers from China but when negotiating with a seller/manufacture, your goal should be to get a fair deal, not a good deal. Never take price as the 1st priority, take the quality, the credit of the seller, seller's history, any stories on the web about the seller and things like that as the top priority. It is what differentiates REAL importers from the rest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sessypgm(m): 3:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello friend,i know u have used chrisvicmall before,normal shipping $8 for 10kg below,can u tell me their custom clearing per kg and hope no other charges again.i have 9kg incubator i want to order.if u dont mind ur phone number when u reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Punck4real:
When is the plan B starting

Already on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Am in owerri, .... any suggestions of any logistics who can recieve items from other state and do drop off point in Lagos in konga and jumia office?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sessypgm(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
@Surveycash
nice to meet u,please i want to buy egg incubator in china and the freight charge $8 per kg(1-10kg) what i want to buy is just 9kg and he did not write custom charge,please how much custom use to charge then hope no other charges from freight and custom?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Booty4me: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
China and holidays are twin brothers !! 7 whole days

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please can somebody help me with the web site and search name to find network jammer in China, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
tugrow:
Please can somebody help me with the web site and search name to find network jammer in China, thanks

which do you require? I sell. Do whatsapp!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
abbeyforex:

Already on
How do one join
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Punck4real:

How do one join

PM me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
sessypgm:
@Surveycash
nice to meet u,please i want to buy egg incubator in china and the freight charge $8 per kg(1-10kg) what i want to buy is just 9kg and he did not write custom charge,please how much custom use to charge then hope no other charges from freight and custom?

Use Thrd-party logisticcoys to save yourself from custom hassles
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ade95: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Pls house help track RF077926881CN..want to know if it available for pickup.. Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
ade95:
Pls house help track RF077926881CN..want to know if it available for pickup.. Thanks in advance

your item is in nigeria already,check at your nearest post office. Check the attached picture

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello everyone... Who can help me track this RS252197839NL God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ichiebullion:

I deal mostly on bags cos it sells well N fast for me, I tried shoes N clothes but the size issues is really a problem, cos wen I send outside lagos n it does size d customer, they send it bk.. China sizes are small.. If I can get UK or American shoes N clothes at cheaper price it will be better.
If your sis want to sell on those platforms she has to base in lagos for easier shipment.. Send me a pm so we talk
Please I need your contact sir, I want us to discuss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2015
vickifeanyi47:
Hello everyone... Who can help me track this RS252197839NL God bless

Your item is in Nigeria,check the nearest post office to you. See the attached pictures below for the status of your item.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2015
abbeyforex:

Your item is in Nigeria,check the nearest post office to you. See the attached pictures below for the status of your item.
please... Which website or application do you use to track your items?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
sessypgm:
Hello friend,i know u have used chrisvicmall before,normal shipping $8 for 10kg below,can u tell me their custom clearing per kg and hope no other charges again.i have 9kg incubator i want to order.if u dont mind ur phone number when u reply.

Hi,i don't get you clearly, do you mean that Chrisvicmall will charge you $8/kg(normal shipping) if your goods is less than 10kg or that they will charge you $8 for 10kg??,if it is $8/kg(Normal shipping) I will advise that you use Nonikings, at least the last time I checked, Normal shipping was $4.8/kg and #380 clearance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks @abbey..But do i need to go to the post office, or will they give me a call?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
sessypgm:
@Surveycash

I think $8/kg is expensive or is it express?,why can't you use Nonikings?,$4.8/kg and #380 clearance (Normal shipping). Decision is yours, I only suggested. Good luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
mayorall:
Good day everyone.

Hi,please is A4 copy paper in custom's prohibited list?,I checked but saw corrugated and cardboard paper, don't know whether it falls in.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sessypgm(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Surveycash i hav heard u.let me hav ur number to talk better.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Obynolee:

Hi,please is A4 copy paper in custom's prohibited list?,I checked but saw corrugated and cardboard paper, don't know whether it falls in.
Thanks.

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Obynolee:

Thanks.
No it's not but if you are not planning at least at 20 feet container then will advise you to get wholesale price from lagos

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Obynolee:

I think $8/kg is expensive or is it express?,why can't you use Nonikings?,$4.8/kg and #380 clearance (Normal shipping). Decision is yours, I only suggested. Good luck
5usd and #400

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.