Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001222 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
still in transit...
You are too much. Thanks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ayanfe2074: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please, What does "guangzhou office dispatched within china" means when using china post to deliver your product from china to Nigeria? My tracking number is: RI657776787CN.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]wow! doing great job.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2015
AMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.html

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please House, I need a list of goods that can be shipped into the country from DHGate and Aliexpress without Customs' issues(Contrabands)

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
samnazarit:
Please House, I need a list of goods that can be shipped into the country from DHGate and Aliexpress without Customs' issues(Contrabands)

Thanks.
smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
@Mizzzbeee, thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
samnazarit:
@Mizzzbeee, thanks.
aww sorry dear ddn't mean it that way embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mubz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Punck4real:

When is the plan B starting

You will still be asked to pay 5k in the so called plan B, so it either u choose to pay your friend, or choose to pay plan B or learn on the job on ur own.. The choice is yours. The internet is a vast platform to learn anything on ur own, if u really want to.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2015
samnazarit:

Thanks.
your shipping agent can help you figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 3:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Get your customize items @ a cheaper rate.. We customize -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch /designers watch -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school -Lapel pins. -Fashion (bags, shoes, wears, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS CHOICEs.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion ----------------
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Please has anybody here used St'Patrick Logistics How reliable are they
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamibiddy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dybaba(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello, please can someone give me a reliable seller from china i can buy a Toshiba laptop battery. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Waylexy:
Please has anybody here used St'Patrick Logistics How reliable are they

They have the best customer service not in China and Nigeria than their most famous counterpart on Nairaland. Just that I don't know why their normal is expensive than others.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saints2(f): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamarionj:
AMAZON GLOBAL – AMAZON NOW SHIP TO NIGERIA & TO OVER OTHER 75 COUNTRIES http://jamarionjglobalventures..com/2015/10/amazon-global-amazon-now-ship-to.html

You wont stop until someone click report to admin and both you and blog are banned abi??

continue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Koffies(f): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hi guys, I tried to go through all the posts from page 0 but it's all too much. I ordered an item from ALiexpress with free shipping via China Post and when I tracked the order with the tracking number I was given, it showed "Arrival at delivery office" with a date of 9th Oct. The next line however shows "Unsuccessful delivery" for the same date. The address I put down is my office address in V.I and there's a post office in the vicinity, should I go there to check if they have my order? What would I need to hold to claim my item? Please it's really urgent oo, na from no money I take buy this thing. kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adebayolove(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Koffies:
Hi guys, I tried to go through all the posts from page 0 but it's all too much. I ordered an item from ALiexpress with free shipping via China Post and when I tracked the order with the tracking number I was given, it showed "Arrival at delivery office" with a date of 9th Oct. The next line however shows "Unsuccessful delivery" for the same date. The address I put down is my office address in V.I and there's a post office in the vicinity, should I go there to check if they have my order? What would I need to hold to claim my item? Please it's really urgent oo, na from no money I take buy this thing.
Yes. Go to the post office to check. You only need a valid ID card to claim your item.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Koffies(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adebayolove:

Yes. Go to the post office to check. You only need a valid ID card to claim your item.

Thanks man, I'll go there tomorrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
koredex4love:

They have the best customer service not in China and Nigeria than their most famous counterpart on Nairaland. Just that I don't know why their normal is expensive than others.

Thanks so i guess it's safe using them then. Which shipping freight is the best of recent @koredex
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Waylexy:

Thanks so i guess it's safe using them then. Which shipping freight is the best of recent @koredex

Telling you anyone is best is a complete fallacy,but they all have their advantage over each other,but if you ask me the one to choose,I will tell you go for st.pat...…. because the lady in China will reply your messages regularly, and the one here in Nigeria, will also give you a warm customer service ,and not the other popular agent that feels they have arrived,just that st.Patrick normal is expensive and I still wonder why
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Koffies:
Hi guys, I tried to go through all the posts from page 0 but it's all too much. I ordered an item from ALiexpress with free shipping via China Post and when I tracked the order with the tracking number I was given, it showed "Arrival at delivery office" with a date of 9th Oct. The next line however shows "Unsuccessful delivery" for the same date. The address I put down is my office address in V.I and there's a post office in the vicinity, should I go there to check if they have my order? What would I need to hold to claim my item? Please it's really urgent oo, na from no money I take buy this thing. kiss

Go to the nearest post office to collect your item. Take along your identity card and maybe #500.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please can someone help me with price for imported customized neckties and socsk for schools here in Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
koredex4love:

Telling you anyone is best is a complete fallacy,but they all have their advantage over each other,but if you ask me the one to choose,I will tell you go for st.pat...…. because the lady in China will reply your messages regularly, and the one here in Nigeria, will also give you a warm customer service ,and not the other popular agent that feels they have arrived,just that st.Patrick normal is expensive and I still wonder why

Yes it is expensive but Reliability abd customer care matters alot Favour and Miss wan are awesome peeps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Raylight2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
after importing, you can sell for free on advertsnigeria.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Raylight2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
I need business owners who'll sell for free on advertsnigeria.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babsd: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
please someone should help me out i bought goods from alliexpress and the goods was sent by hongkong post air mail, and i been tracking it the goods arrived on Tuesday here in nigeria please some should tell me how to claim my goods I'm living in ibeju lekki local government area Ajha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
babsd:
please someone should help me out i bought goods from alliexpress and the goods was sent by hongkong post air mail, and i been tracking it the goods arrived on Tuesday here in nigeria please some should tell me how to claim my goods I'm living in ibeju lekki local government area Ajha.
Go And check your Item in the nearest post office around you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
hello guys, i asked a company to send me a copy of his company registration. he sent me this.. please is it the right one?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Who made order recently with stanbic IBTC. how much is there exchange rate per dollar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.