Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002604 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2013
DTalented:

please bro what is wrong with the seller?
What do you mean by eternal Team?

Eternal Team is the name of a Supppliers store on AliEx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2013
DTalented:

please bro what is wrong with the seller?
What do you mean by eternal Team?

Eternal Team is the name of a Supppliers store on AliEx..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2013
I ve gone tru pages 1-177 of both season, it wasnt easy bt was worth it. Tnx to evry1 dat has contributed meaninfully to dis thread. I gues I wil nid a laptop, so if any1 is in possesion of a cheap nd nice 1 with dvd rom, pls holla me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2013
xzibukz, pls I'll need ur number or mail. tnx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2013
Kudos to y'all bosses for keeping the thread alive!

Been away for weeks, back now (I think) + had to read read and read!!!

Quite disgusting as some dudes are still on the asking S.I.L.L.Y questions, wow, U guys really need to try things on Ur own not waiting to be spoon fed.

Anyway, Weldone house!!!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2013
dickjay: @Oga Survey, U no go teach us dis customization wey dey make ur tabs sharp ni? Thanks4d one wey U do teach ba! Welldone oo

Most of the single core 7 inch tab are 512mb ddr, 4gb hdd type. I just ask for a higher spec of the same tab though you will need to meet their moq sometimes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2013
sunnychykes: pls house i need a confirmation on this tab http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cobalt-S800-Android-4-0-8-Capacitive-Screen-8GB-1G-RAM-HDMI-WiFi-PC-Tablet-free/806526811.html @$79.99 free shipping

Rrrrrrrrrrun bro, SINGLE core, 85.5% FeedBack, NOT Built-In 3G!
Absolute NO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2013
2fishes:
He said 4Kg. How much is CVM's 1kg?

$13 for express and $10 for service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2013
GiggsTk: xzibukz, pls I'll need ur number or mail. tnx.

xzibukz@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2013
2fishes:

Eternal Team is the name of a Supppliers store on AliEx.

thanks. But pls can i know the reason why i shouldn't purchase from that store .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osca123(m): 3:53am On May 16, 2013
please house help me out am finding it very difficult to use the trade manager on my laptop.after chatting with it for like 1-2 minuites it will tell me the web based trade manager is under maintainance. what should i do? i have downloaded and installed up to 3 times thesame error message keeps coming up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 6:43am On May 16, 2013
dickjay: Pls, Has anyone used naira mastercard on aliexpress recently? mine aint working anymore! Have tried different banks! since last weekend!Will appreciate ur response!
yes i used my GTB naira master card on saturday to place an order on aliexpres so it still working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 9:19am On May 16, 2013
please i stumbled on a write up about knowing a good tablet. but this part of the writeup got me confused "Not all tablets come with phone capabilities. If you
do not want to use 3G USB dongles and still want to
access the internet not in range of any WiFi
connection, you need to have a tablet that supports
SIM cards and
a.GPRS (2G)
b.EDGE (2G)
c.HSUPA, HSDPA (3G)
d.UMTS / WCDMA (3G)
"
please, who can explain further??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Awolowo86: 4:16pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 3RNEST(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2013
wats going on in this thread?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:32pm On May 16, 2013
Can someone here drop a link of a seller that sells 2GB memory cards for $1-$2 per piece i have been searching but all i found are costly guys do you know you can reduce your expenses by making payment for your order when the price of us dollar to naira is low just type us dollar to naira on google and observe the price like today in the afternoon US dollar to naira exchange rate was #155 per dollar and in the evening when i checked it was #159 per dollar so imagine you made payment for a tablet pc that sells for $150 at an exchange rate of #155 per dollar you just reduced your expenses there i know the normal exchange rate is #160 per dollar if you observe
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashit(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2013
Blue light unique lava watch available at avoidable price. Wholesale price is welcomed

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 7:15am On May 17, 2013
maxibrainz: Can someone here drop a link of a seller that sells 2GB memory cards for $1-$2 per piece i have been searching but all i found are costly guys do you know you can reduce your expenses by making payment for your order when the price of us dollar to naira is low just type us dollar to naira on google and observe the price like today in the afternoon US dollar to naira exchange rate was #155 per dollar and in the evening when i checked it was #159 per dollar so imagine you made payment for a tablet pc that sells for $150 at an exchange rate of #155 per dollar you just reduced your expenses there i know the normal exchange rate is #160 per dollar if you observe
my dear, it is true but you can't get at $155 because banks have dia share?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbengs247: 8:20am On May 17, 2013
Good morning house, has any of you experience a Network problem on an Android Tablet? if yes, pls share your experience.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2013
Wow! Just done reading all 77 pages of Season 2. Lots of wonderful nuggets here. Thanks guys for sharing. More gtease!

@ Surveycash/All, my husband is interested in getting this spec of laptop. Could you please give me an idea of how much it could cost to ship it/sell it to me.

DELL XPS i7 processor
8 gig Ram
1 Terrabite of hard disk space
15 inches screen
Windows 8

Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2013
@ Chrisvicmall, I can see you viewing this thread. I'd like to know if you do shipping of large and heavy stuff, like generators. Should I expect cheaper rates per kg. Any difference in rates between air freight and sea freight per kg of costs? Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 11:30am On May 17, 2013
bashit: Blue light unique lava watch available at avoidable price. Wholesale price is welcomed
wat are wholesale and retail prices
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2013
Unique!:

@ Surveycash/All, my husband is interested in getting this spec of laptop. Could you please give me an idea of how much it could cost to ship it/sell it to me.

DELL XPS i7 processor
8 gig Ram
1 Terrabite of hard disk space
15 inches screen
Windows 8

Thanks in advance.

That Lappy is a Machine. Can get it delivered for 245k.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 17, 2013
Aaah! Tolu, that price is too high now. By the way, is it UK made, US or China? We're looking at waay less, in the range of 100k - 120k, US made.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
pls house i need advise on this tab.someone ask me to supply one tab to him.CHECK THIS PLShttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2013-the-new-tablet-Dual-cameras-SIM-card-to-make-a-phone-call-7/852921435.html @99.54 us dollars
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gudiza(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
Unique!:
Wow! Just done reading all 77 pages of Season 2. Lots of wonderful nuggets here. Thanks guys for sharing. More gtease!

Myself likewise. I must say its great to finally catch up with the flow. Well done.

Found out about Alix by self sometime in Jan after months online. Since then, I've secured an Android Smartphone though DHL, Laptop AC Adapter via Hongkong Post, Xbox wireless gamepad controller by China Post and other stuff still en route - all for personal use and all before stumbling upon this thread - and the experience has been awesome.

All I got to say is simple; read the terms and FAQ on Aliexpress website and comprehend the escrow payment system, read the terms also of each online store, negotiate extensively with each supplier on Trade Manager about their offers and promo, and finally review feedbacks from their store before placing any order. With patience & guts too.

If you need clarification on anything, even after placing the order, like change of address or assistance in tracking your shipment, you can simply ask the supplier, no stress. I occasionally keep contact with my suppliers up till the very point the goods are in my hands, then chat again about the condition of the goods before I release payment. I hope no one uses cyber cafes and business centres to Import cos that alone is serious risk. There are tonnes of marketable products on Alix, I can't shout.

If you have problems with credit card, visit your bank. If can't resolve, get an <<<access card. If your package says 'arrived destination' online, check the Post Office nearest to you and drop your telephone number. Looking forward to using CVM.

Gone through S2, got ideas about importing for resale, but will still go back to S1 for the finer details.
Adios Amigos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by atuagbo: 4:41pm On May 17, 2013
Please, has anyone bought goods from DHgate and how was the goods shipped to you in Nigeria? I checked for their shipping options no DHL, UPS, FEDEX and TNT. Except China post Air and Hong kong Post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashit(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2013
jay4genius: wat are wholesale and retail prices
I have black and silver colour. Retail price is N1500 while wholesale price is 1K to 1200 depending on the number you want
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bayusman: 5:19pm On May 17, 2013
bashit:
I have black and silver colour. Retail price is N1500 while wholesale price is 1K to 1200 depending on the number you want

How can i contact you I need this watch. And do you also buy it from aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2013
bashit:
I sold mIne 3k grin but u have to reduce the price for naIralanders wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.