Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002680 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2013
@funclub, may God continue to enrich your horizon in Jesus name Amen.
I support that Season 3 should be on experiences & selling/marketing methods.
i am about to place my first order & i will surely come back & share my expeiences.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2013
before i close my system, i want to share experience that just happened now to me. i am infront of the lady student i earlier talked about. i am showed her the store on aliex i wanted to pick watches and braceletes from, she took her time to show me designs that are on board, in vogue. she equally showed me designs that are out of fashion or that has been in vogue in recent past.

in all sincerity some of the items i selected when chatting with the seller in wee(early hours) of this morning are no longer in vogue. she still insisted that those (what i call ugly,incomprehensible designs) are what students will go for.from my opinion, those that will make them look like masqurade and as well make them stand out from the crowd are what they prefer.

take home - she just opened my eyes to start seeing these products from students(my customers) point of view.
@ all, you cannot do it all. take pics, show target audience. as you are learning from this thread, learn from your target market

more experience sharing are welcomed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 4:46am On May 24, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES, am in IJB, at oke owa. i will reach u, let see what we can do together

Let me know how much U're selling per piece .. my num is 08032985117... cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2013
Still expecting my product(mobile phone solar charger) from CVM.Patient is the word.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Aleshyto(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2013
koonbey: Hey Guys,I have this watches for sale,very nice...silver and black colour,blue and red LED Lights.. in high demand by youths,you can sell for 1800 upwards,someone up there even sold for 3000,but i guess he has some really rich Friends grin,reach me at dekunbi4u@gmail.com or 08137523769
i just mailed u; i based in ijebu ode; i only nd one piece pls i hv 1k, what is d mode of payment.?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2013
A.N Agency:
Still expecting my product(mobile phone solar charger) from CVM.Patient is the word.

Be patient, use this time to market the goods!
BTW, what kind of solar charger? The one that looks like a pouch?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2013
@Oshie
She informed me that braceletes are call accessories. The only acccessories are know are car and phone.
lmao
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Treasure28: 11:30am On May 24, 2013
if_i_hear:

I believe you know Boko Haram's camp somewhere in the North,your secret will be well guarded there,I assure you it will be so well guarded even combined UN and Naija's JTF forces won;t be able to get to it. Also make sure you sleep on it while its been guarded oh!!!
guy, u r cracking my ribs. Lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

Be patient, use this time to market the goods!
BTW, what kind of solar charger? The one that looks like a pouch?

Looks like a iphone. Anyone interested should pre-order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonardo(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2013
A.N Agency:

Looks like a iphone. Anyone interested should pre-order.
What's the capacity of the solar charger..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2013
tonardo:
What's the capacity of the solar charger..

2600mAh.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sanod(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2013
Good day house, pls! Can anyone explain hw does one deposits on chrisvicmail? av opend acct with dem..wanna try them out..anyhelp will b appreciated..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2013
sanod: Good day house, pls! Can anyone explain hw does one deposits on chrisvicmail? av opend acct with dem..wanna try them out..anyhelp will b appreciated..

Click on the how to buy link on her website.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 1:13pm On May 24, 2013
what is realy happening!!!! About five days ago, a thread titled "How to select the best android tablet" was born out of this "Do it yourself importation guide" thread. It was created by "solomonojay" to address the many factors to consider when buying an android tablet. But just when wen it was begining to pick up momentum, THE MODS IN THE COMPUTER SECTION (where it was created) DELETED IT!!! This aint fair at all. Plz, this thread should be restored back because it will realy beneficial to those who intend buy or selling tabs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2013
I have an order of Snapback Caps(AAA) and Designer Sunglasses coming and would like to network with other peepz in the Male Fashion Accessories market
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 24, 2013
@Qasminho,I see you,I'm no longer wiv ma BB so cant talk wiv u on BBM again,how Market?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
koonbey: @Qasminho,I see you,I'm no longer wiv ma BB so cant talk wiv u on BBM again,how Market?

Full of ups and downs bro, we praise God though!
How Ur end too?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sanod(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2013
A.N Agency:

Click on the how to buy link on her website.

Fanks very much..you too much brova
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2013
Qasminho:

Full of ups and downs bro, we praise God though!
How Ur end too?

Ups and Downs Nawni OO,anywaix,can you drop your no. here?if not;mail me at dekunbi4u@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ameerfpi(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2013
Thanks to u all. Were I to know of this before now i would'nt have wasted my time submitin cv here & there. By God's Grace am gonna be a Manager on my own very soon. God bless u all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
koonbey: @Oshie lmao
She told me yseterday that students also call it custome. You can imagine poor me trying to sell items I don't even know the vogue name
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2013
I just went to pick up ma universal internet modems (3 pieces) i ordered with free shippin fm d post office (ilorin) - still awaitin 8GB flash drives. I ordered may 2nd (wit GTB NMC) and picked it up just 2day (3weeks delivery). Neva bin dis lucky.
1 pre-ordered, 2 2go @ 5k only. If interested nd reside within ilorin, beep on 08071562527.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
koonbey: @Oshie lmao
lol, u no try
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fxcelebrity: 6:27pm On May 24, 2013
Hello 'my Oga(s)'... Pls i want to make my first order and i intend buying this tablet to resell for say minimum N27k...Pls help me check it out and let me knw wat ya'll think.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html?return=http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html

Thank you. tongue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2013
koonbey: I have an order of Snapback Caps(AAA) and Designer Sunglasses coming and would like to network with other peepz in the Male Fashion Accessories market
. Names O̶̷̩̥̊͡f †ђξ designers pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FoRgEteD: 7:08pm On May 24, 2013
Thank God for all of you here. I just collected the watches I ordered two weeks ago from the post office.

I have some questions still:

1. Do I need any verification to pay for. goods of about $400 and above using my GT mastcard on aliexpress? Because my first transaction was just about $30 using my Access VISA card.

2. As I used access VISA card for my first transaction can I still use GT mastercard for my next transaction? cus that is where I have funds now.

Thank all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 7:08pm On May 24, 2013
fxcelebrity: Hello 'my Oga(s)'... Pls i want to make my first order and i intend buying this tablet to resell for say minimum N27k...Pls help me check it out and let me knw wat ya'll think.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html?return=http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html

Thank you. tongue
wen i saw the price, i was surprised, nt until i saw the flaws. 1st of all, it z single core, 1.0gb/hz, and 512 RAM. Dats nt a gud combinatn, its probably gona get hot always and hang frequently. If it were to be dual core, it would hav been beta. A gud and easily marketable tab should b at least dual core,1.0g/hz, 1gb (512mb ram z gud too, but 1gb would be much ok). 2ndly, its 2g and external 3g. Dis means dat the highest browsing ability the tab has is 2g (i.e HSPDA which z nt very fast compared to 3g) even if 3g z present in ur location. But for u to access 3g, then u nid to connect a modem. Many of ur customers mite nt lyk the idea of using a modem on a tab, besides i heard dat china tabs r selective in deir modems. An inbuilt 3g tablet would be cul n easily marketable. 3rdly, the casing z plastic. An aluminium casin would be ideal. Talkin 4rm a personal point of view though. In summary, dnt buy it. It may appear cheap, but tink of the hassles u wil face to sell it off. Besides, u can get a gud tablet wit gud configurati6ns, lyk d ones i pointed to, for just 96dollars with keyboard. I can give u d link

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=jay4genius][/quote]
Please post the link for tabs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jideaffo(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2013
@Slaak, are you on whatsapp? I would like to have a chat with you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2013
koonbey:

Ups and Downs Nawni OO,anywaix,can you drop your no. here?if not;mail me at dekunbi4u@gmail.com

E go be!
Ma Data's on ma Signature
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2013
tunax5loon:

I am at abeokuta Rd. Opp Gramms/
Are yu also in IJB?

Pls am also in ijb oooooo. Pls if u have time, u can check me in ecobank or tell me a place to hook up during wekend. Let brain storm togeda. Pls let's see.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2013
FoRgEteD: Thank God for all of you here. I just collected the watches I ordered two weeks ago from the post office.

I have some questions still:

1. Do I need any verification to pay for. goods of about $400 and above using my GT mastcard on aliexpress? Because my first transaction was just about $30 using my Access VISA card.

2. As I used access VISA card for my first transaction can I still use GT mastercard for my next transaction? cus that is where I have funds now.

Thank all.
pls i want to know if your access visa card is connected with your savings or current account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.