Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003568 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonardo(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2013
fame12k:

when do u make ur payment to CVM? Stil expectin mine.

everything lasted about 3weeks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
For those of us who got questions about buying a good tablet, drop it on this thread and get instant reply from an experienced person https://www.nairaland.com/1298644/how-know-select-best-android#15851043
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 22, 2013
tolu4you: "Discover My Well-Guarded Secret On How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria With Just
N10,000 Capital And Grow It Big In Few Months!" call 08068963757 for more info or chat
wit me on whatsapp
Man,you can continue guarding your secrets,nobody here needs them :-P

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Please where are you in ijebu ode? let me your contact

I am at abeokuta Rd. Opp Gramms/
Are yu also in IJB?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2013
tunax5loon:

I am at abeokuta Rd. Opp Gramms/
Are yu also in IJB?
YES, am in IJB, at oke owa. i will reach u, let see what we can do together
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifihear(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2013
tolu4you: "Discover My Well-Guarded Secret On How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria With Just
N10,000 Capital And Grow It Big In Few Months!" call 08068963757 for more info or chat
wit me on whatsapp

I believe you know Boko Haram's camp somewhere in the North,your secret will be well guarded there,I assure you it will be so well guarded even combined UN and Naija's JTF forces won;t be able to get to it. Also make sure you sleep on it while its been guarded oh!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kay2dot(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2013
I am greatly dissapointed in CVM this time, I withdrew from my account since last week Tuesday and up till now I have not receive my money even after sending them mails and several calls. CVM I need my money back, it is more than a week now!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2013
I think its time I make my first post here,
Started following this thread when I was looking for anything to diversify to, that was in april,
Thanks to the op and many contributors!

I'm quite disappointed with some people, some questions are not to be asked again and again and again!, it scares the good people away, it shows unseriousness!
I'm no guru, but I'm a smart business man, involved in about 5 , now 6 different businesses.

Just after reading to exactly page 46, I was well fed to make my 1st order through chrisvic, I sold all 64 items within a month and gained 220% profit approximately!, it was wrist watches I started with!, I didn't even have to go through the whole thread. But I came back and concluded after my 1st order!
This week I have made my fifth order, and by my calculations I will be making 350% profit if I sell @ the prices I have proposed.

Thanks chrisvic, waiting for my goods.

Thanks all , this is my testimony

To all don't be lazy!!!, there are so many products you could go into, will try to be a major contributor from now on, I felt guilty that's why I came to post today.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2013
I will start my contribution with watches

Wrist watches are a great way of making it big on this business. In fact plans are on ground to open a big jewelry shop in Benin here! By july and aliex will be my source.

What I do when I shop for watches is to try and get one at a good price where I can sell double (100% profit) the cost price and its still very much affordable to the target market!

Now, there are various types of watches you can find, when I started , I took pics and filled a 1gb card with it and I show people often for a week, which watch do you like, how much will you buy?, etc those kind of questions, and from my own taste mixed with opinions I choosed what to order!

Watches have grades!, the sinobi brands are good, the ekyi overfly too, then also there is the high grade casio edifice,julius hommes etc , then also the look alikes of major brands, like armani, seiko , etc.
This look alikes come in exactly the same conditions and box as the real deal!, I don't know how durable they are yet, but they look exactly alike , no difference @ all, I have done my research holding the real deal from a supermart and comparing with mine.

Also always buy extra boxes, because I had that challenge @ first, people won't want to buy a watch not in a box for a good price

The low watches sell for about $3-$6, you can sell them for 1.5k to 2k,
The medium good ones sinobi , winner, ekyi etc depends on its quality, but they are very good!!, they can be gotten for about $10-$25, and you can sell for about 3k-7k (even 10k sometimes)
The high grades like casio, julius hommes etc are great!, good value for money! You can get them @ $25- $50 and can sell above 8k comfortably well!
The luxury look alike, I may still need to research more!, I only got one armani, and so far the customer has not complained, I got it $62 and I sold for 32k ( don't shout!, na my watch freak friend).
The luxury you can get it at $50-$100 and there about, if you check google what that exact watch is sold for you see 40k upwards, even 100k sometimes, so selling cheaper, the classy people will rush it!!, but I will research more on how durable they are!, I have an armani and a tissot coming on my next order.

That's about it for watches.

And for the luxury, they are hard to find, because their names are used with the watch code for example ar0523 is an armani watch, if you google the code you will see exactly the advertised watch (0523 is just an example o)

Bu0523 is burberry
And so on!

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2013
Some watches come in box, but remember to buy extra boxes for those that don't come in boxes. Below are some links

Samso watches : they have good ekyi watches and 60% of them are in original boxes!

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?page=2&companyIds=102666035

Then there is shenzhen foksy : this company has good mechanical watches, that is those that don't use battery and I sold most for 6k upwards!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/810084.html

Then also for luxury watches :
http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?page=4&companyIds=213879023

Will put up more later on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adewumi7: 8:53am On May 23, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I will start my contribution with watches

Wrist watches are a great way of making it big on this business. In fact plans are on ground to open a big jewelry shop in Benin here! By july and aliex will be my source.

What I do when I shop for watches is to try and get one at a good price where I can sell double (100% profit) the cost price and its still very much affordable to the target market!

Now, there are various types of watches you can find, when I started , I took pics and filled a 1gb card with it and I show people often for a week, which watch do you like, how much will you buy?, etc those kind of questions, and from my own taste mixed with opinions I choosed what to order!

Watches have grades!, the sinobi brands are good, the ekyi overfly too, then also there is the high grade casio edifice,julius hommes etc , then also the look alikes of major brands, like armani, seiko , etc.
This look alikes come in exactly the same conditions and box as the real deal!, I don't know how durable they are yet, but they look exactly alike , no difference @ all, I have done my research holding the real deal from a supermart and comparing with mine.

Also always buy extra boxes, because I had that challenge @ first, people won't want to buy a watch not in a box for a good price

The low watches sell for about $3-$6, you can sell them for 1.5k to 2k,
The medium good ones sinobi , winner, ekyi etc depends on its quality, but they are very good!!, they can be gotten for about $10-$25, and you can sell for about 3k-7k (even 10k sometimes)
The high grades like casio, julius hommes etc are great!, good value for money! You can get them @ $25- $50 and can sell above 8k comfortably well!
The luxury look alike, I may still need to research more!, I only got one armani, and so far the customer has not complained, I got it $62 and I sold for 32k ( don't shout!, na my watch freak friend).
The luxury you can get it at $50-$100 and there about, if you check google what that exact watch is sold for you see 40k upwards, even 100k sometimes, so selling cheaper, the classy people will rush it!!, but I will research more on how durable they are!, I have an armani and a tissot coming on my next order.

That's about it for watches.

And for the luxury, they are hard to find, because their names are used with the watch code for example ar0523 is an armani watch, if you google the code you will see exactly the advertised watch (0523 is just an example o)

Bu0523 is burberry
And so on!

Good luck

Thanks for your post @the funclub enterprise.Very educative.Please can you post some of the links where you get your watches from on aliexpress?Thank you for sharing knowledge at no cost to better lives here.God bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adewumi7: 8:54am On May 23, 2013
adewumi7:

Thanks for your post @the funclub enterprise.Very educative.Please can you post some of the links where you get your watches from on aliexpress?Thank you for sharing knowledge at no cost to better lives here.God bless you.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bayusman: 10:48am On May 23, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Some watches come in box, but remember to buy extra boxes for those that don't come in boxes. Below are some links

Samso watches : they have good ekyi watches and 60% of them are in original boxes!

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?page=2&companyIds=102666035

Then there is shenzhen foksy : this company has good mechanical watches, that is those that don't use battery and I sold most for 6k upwards!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/810084.html

Then also for luxury watches :
http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?page=4&companyIds=213879023

Will put up more later on

Thanks for the info. But I will like to know the shipping courier you use in shipping your wrist watch.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2013
Chrisvicmall, but you have to be patient with them
My order I just picked up yesterday took 16days
Why?
Because I gave them a very hard job, about 50 something different links from 4 diff stores,

They even mailed me to tell me how it stressed them, I never bothered about complaining here o anywhere, because I know how hard it is

Use chrisvic, they are great!! You can imagine, on my 1st ever order with them after reading on 46 pages of season 1, they used about 13days too as against the 5-7days I paid for but I didn't complain , why? I'm patient!

To tell you how chrisvic is even genuine an incident occured on my 1st order, they bought and shipped to me and forgot to even deduct my account, after a week I had to call them to remind them, then they did it that day.

Just encourage them, And always be patient!! There is a reason for everything!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
I don't know much about shipping , I did learn that from you guys, but what I have known on my own I can share with you all.

There are so many things you could go for on ali express!

If you think watches gives you enough gain, you are just starting, try jewelries like necklace, bracelets , rings (I didn't know girls like rings ooo, especially the double finger types), jewelry set, etc ( it made 90% of my order I just carried)

I already sold 3 long chain necklace now, I got one @ $0.68, sold it N800 (believe me 800 is cheap)

I'm also tieing up a deal to supply bottle openers to this big distributor in my area , I went to advice him to do a promo, I offered him pics from aliex, I got a very good deal for 1000/lot bottle openers , I'm selling it N20 for 1 for him, he says he wants 400, what he is paying me covers the 1000 pieces and change remain, I will find how to supply the rest 600 to another person and get my gain

A wedding is coming up in my family and I want to supply my cousin this fancy soap I saw on aliex, its very different in looks and will look very good to give out as a thanks for coming to girls, also I got hold of this mp3 player that looks like ipad shuffle @ N350, wanna supply @ 500 each, na big boy he fit buy 50 pieces - 100 pieces to share to people, he likes unique things

Got my hands on ps3 game pads too

Also computer mouse, I can keep listing!

Don't ask for links!, make playing with aliex ur hobby today!!

So much things to be imported
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kay2dot(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2013
Tablet PC

Screen Size: 7"
Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
Memory : 1GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display resolution: 1280x800
Battery : 5000mah
Feature: Bluetooth,Wifi,GPS,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System: ANDROID 4.2.1
CPU: MTK6589 QUAD CORE 1.2G
RAM: 1G
ROM: 4GB
TF CARD: 8GB
CAMERA: REAL 8MP, FRONT 2MP
Body: Aluminium

Interested? email kay2dot001@yahoo.co.uk or ping 25efda18
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marygold(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2013
@ funclub enterprise!I'm so much interested.Thanks for opening my eyes to this importation business.Pls I have registered now with chrisvicmall and activated my registration,pls what next!I want to start with wristwatches and jewelleries.Kindly put me through.God bless u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by juniorsmith: 1:39pm On May 23, 2013
Surveycash'plz can I hv ur BB pinn or phone number,is very urgent.Tnx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LausDeo(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2013
after following this tread for more than 5 months,i finally made my first buy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eluquenson(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I think its time I make my first post here,
Started following this thread when I was looking for anything to diversify to, that was in april,
Thanks to the op and many contributors!

I'm quite disappointed with some people, some questions are not to be asked again and again and again!, it scares the good people away, it shows unseriousness!
I'm no guru, but I'm a smart business man, involved in about 5 , now 6 different businesses.

Just after reading to exactly page 46, I was well fed to make my 1st order through chrisvic, I sold all 64 items within a month and gained 220% profit approximately!, it was wrist watches I started with!, I didn't even have to go through the whole thread. But I came back and concluded after my 1st order!
This week I have made my fifth order, and by my calculations I will be making 350% profit if I sell @ the prices I have proposed.

Thanks chrisvic, waiting for my goods.

Thanks all , this is my testimony

To all don't be lazy!!!, there are so many products you could go into, will try to be a major contributor from now on, I felt guilty that's why I came to post today.

For the time u transact business with chrisvicmall, hope u didn't encounter any challenges cos I av gone through dis thread & I found some people having challenges with them, cos am considering using them too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2013
@marygold, good for you, start up as soon as you can, go to aliexp, find ur desired watches, send cvm the links, call and follow up with them.

@eluqueson
I did encounter challenges, even the one I picked now , we have a lil issue!, but they are not robots, they are humans and can make lil errors, so I always resolve it peacefully with them.

If u read very well, most people who set up claims and bash them later come to lamely say, "I have resolved my issues with cvm , they are good , bla bla bla"

I'm not vouching for them, infact sometimes I get angry too, but I just calm myself, drink a bottle of fayrouz, calculate my percentage profit, and smile, then wait patiently and if its an error I mail or call to complain till we resolve the issue,

Just talk to them always, ok? They are good people.

Attached are live photo's of some new arrivals, sending the red dior to my old school mate in abuja

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2013
@ TFC, kudos. Help me tell our peopLe that the watch word when dealing with CVM. If Elina can ship 20-40 ft containerconsisting of electrical/electrical, building/plumbing materials, clothing etc and these big shots can exercise patience with Elina, we shouldtake it easy with CVM.

I don't think that anyone can say that he/s has been scammed by CVM

They delay, they deliver. They are affordable in comparison with other shippers.

Season 1 was introduction/overview of online importation. Season 2 was on finding a better and reliable shipping method - which made CVM review they services to her customers. So many alternatives to shipping were brought to light as nipost could not be relied upon. DHL and the likes were milking us of our little capital. We saw the likes of Martin assisting us from UK stores.

Season 2 almost turned to a customer care banking hall. We were deserted by our gurus bc they were disenchanted in our questions.

My oga @ d top - mr cash almost turned it to a tablet. Thanks to the guy that opened android thread - almost filling one page with pics. I still appreciate his good insights to d houz. Some turned it to CVM customer care

It was an opportunity for scammers as well- although I don't believe anyone amongst us fall for them. While they were chased from this thread, I saw them parading the corridors of other thead.

The big question is; what will be season 3 topic. Since much light has been thrown in 1 and 2, i suggest it should be an oppurtunty of giving back by way of sharing experiencing experience. Of some of us will say an edge in biz is cashing in on a guided secret. Let us know that the market is too diversified. We are not in classroom were you must cover your papers to to take 1st position. For instance, I reside in a small and I sure know I can not cover it with diff products from China

Chasemashie and our other ogas we chased away, we have learnt our lessons. Ps come back.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2013
Sorry, I reside in a small town.

It can accomadate as many importers as possible - since there are so many things to import. The mkt can only be saturated when Naija will start to produce goods. The tooth picks we see in the market are imported. Even when produced in Naija, the impression that it is fake will still be there.

Ordinary ID card holder will sell in Naija.

Experience sharing can only help one to know more.

El Mateo shared his experience and season 1 was born.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
juniorsmith: Surveycash'plz can I hv ur BB pinn or phone number,is very urgent.Tnx.

Pls reach me on 07057687871

@Oshie...Welldone sir...I see you
@Fun Club...I see you too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spikesC(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2013
surveycash:
[color=#006600]
Pls reach me on 07057687871

@Oshie...Welldone sir...I see you
@Fun Club...I see you too[/color]

i sent you a PM. Haven't got a reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2013
@oshie and mr cash thanks

I agree with oshie, season 2 has been a shadow of season 1, but its not over let's make wise use of the remaining pages, oshie I like your idea of sharing experience, I will share one now,
I noticed most people buy stuffs and to sell becomes a problem.

This is for those who import much: its a strategy I use and so far its working, its how I sold most of the 1st and 2nd order

Check around you, you will see some people especially youths, you can trust, call them , sit them down, give them a business opportunity to market stuffs, in my case, I use 2 girls, and I'm about adding one of thems brother who called me that I gave his sis something to do I didn't give him,

Ok abt the girls I buy stuffs @ let's say $1.5 (N240), it sells @ 1k in the market, I tell them to sell and bring back N600 for me, if they can sell above 600 let them take the extra, and I give them 20 pieces each, I tell them they have a deadline of 2 weeks- 1 month, if they complete it I will give them 2k each, calculate now , I gained 600 - 240 = 360 , 360 * 20 = 7200, giving them 2k leaves me with 5200.

This is just an example, in my case I gave the girls some watches, one was very fast!!, and even told me to buy more leather next time , I gave her 9k when she had finished returning all my money bck, and it took her just 2 weeks!, she is a miracle marketer!, the other girl couldn't sell all, but I still gave her 5k, and my gain were not so reduced!, because what they are selling @ already contains about 150- 200% profit, in my previous post, the 3rd watch in a pack, I got it abt 2800, and she returned 7k back to me saying its a very good watch all 3 sold instantly!

Now the other girl's brother is asking me for a chance too, I asked him, what can you sell, take a piece of paper write down 50 items you can sell. He did, and I tell you 40% were buy able from aliex ( memory cards, flash, etc).

There are many out there who do not know about this import, you don't have to tell them, import and let them market for you!

I call it employ the jobless

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 6:55pm On May 23, 2013
@funclub enterprise, you sound really experienced!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 7:42pm On May 23, 2013
the funclub enterprise: @oshie and mr cash thanks

I agree with oshie, season 2 has been a shadow of season 1, but its not over let's make wise use of the remaining pages, oshie I like your idea of sharing experience, I will share one now,
I noticed most people buy stuffs and to sell becomes a problem.

This is for those who import much: its a strategy I use and so far its working, its how I sold most of the 1st and 2nd order

Check around you, you will see some people especially youths, you can trust, call them , sit them down, give them a business opportunity to market stuffs, in my case, I use 2 girls, and I'm about adding one of thems brother who called me that I gave his sis something to do I didn't give him,

Ok abt the girls I buy stuffs @ let's say $1.5 (N240), it sells @ 1k in the market, I tell them to sell and bring back N600 for me, if they can sell above 600 let them take the extra, and I give them 20 pieces each, I tell them they have a deadline of 2 weeks- 1 month, if they complete it I will give them 2k each, calculate now , I gained 600 - 240 = 360 , 360 * 20 = 7200, giving them 2k leaves me with 5200.

This is just an example, in my case I gave the girls some watches, one was very fast!!, and even told me to buy more leather next time , I gave her 9k when she had finished returning all my money bck, and it took her just 2 weeks!, she is a miracle marketer!, the other girl couldn't sell all, but I still gave her 5k, and my gain were not so reduced!, because what they are selling @ already contains about 150- 200% profit, in my previous post, the 3rd watch in a pack, I got it abt 2800, and she returned 7k back to me saying its a very good watch all 3 sold instantly!

Now the other girl's brother is asking me for a chance too, I asked him, what can you sell, take a piece of paper write down 50 items you can sell. He did, and I tell you 40% were buy able from aliex ( memory cards, flash, etc).

There are many out there who do not know about this import, you don't have to tell them, import and let them market for you!

I call it employ the jobless

I dey feel u!

feel
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2013
cheesy@ TFE, u will live long. It was someone that called me to inform me of your earlier/experience sharing post this morning.

@ all, taking u down d memory lane, I posted 3 weeks ago that my wife had a baby boy. Before then I had opened a shop close to university gate in my area, which surveycash and few colleagues on this thread knows about.

Before leaving house this morning, I discussed with my wife about selling/marketing our products. The next items we will be getting are wrist watches and jewelries - since we still hav tabs.in conclusion, we resolved to recruit students to market them. In my area, populated with students, most of them will no doubt see it as an opportunity.

Most recently, I opened my sysytem to show one student pics of braceletes, jewelries and watches. She can help me market them. She informed me that braceletes are call accessories. The only acccessories are know are car and phone. She was shoing me what I thoght to be crazy looking braceletes. She corrected me that they Are in vouge. I left university around 10 yrs ago. I wouldn't know what is in vouge, as I look not @ d multitudes student flocking arround my area - as a married man you know.that reminds me, my friend used to say that marriage is a decission a man takes when he is tired of freedom.

That idea of outsourcing your marketing is great. Share ur profit and don't be greedy.

@ all, this is what season 3 should look like.

A thread should be created for payment /banking issues.

I still await anyone to come up and say he/s has been scammed by Elina(CVM). It is just that she handles a lot of shipping for big shots @ container level and still have time for us. Patience with CVM - I beg of us all. From brazillian hair to tab, to watches, jewelries and co, slimming pants, we shall still get to manhood enlarge. The LCM of it all is finding a whole in terms of human need and filling it in terms of satisfying.

I rest my case, so help us GOd. In my usual way, Cosmic Peace Profound. I hav answered an earlier asked to me in my last sentence.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2013
Yes season 3 should be about experience!,then a better way of buying from ebay, And marketing

I was talking to my younger brother one day and I said what do you think nigerians like to do most, he said "they like to owe", I laughed.
Seems like a joke but true, nigerians are bewitched with the owing spirit, lol, and I saw an opportunity in owing.
I said to myself what if I can keep giving them what they like without losing.

I then gave birth to this in my heart,I haven't tried it yet, I have so much doing at a time for now, but will use it soon!

Note: you can never go for a product u can't gain 100% back! With this

Contact a shop, a retailer, a seller, whoever!
Come to a conclusion of what you can supply (maybe watches to a boutique that sells clothes), then source a product from aliex (its better to have samples, because people like seeing things live than pictures), if you are getting the product @ 1200. Supply @ 2400, then tell the buyer he can pay half first and pay the rest only when he has sold the goods.
They should jump @ this knowing the nature of my fellow country men (I haven't tested this), then by simple maths the half he pays should cover buying the goods, you can sacrifice shipping money, but you just got urself "future profits"

Problems that may arise with this:

1#
They may not want to pay after selling (to beat this, please sign an undertaken with them that once the goods is no longer in their shop they must pay the balance within 3days or incure a 10% interest per extra day)

2#
They may want to return goods if they can't sell for long ( an undertaken should take care of this too, be legal with ur business and you may even make more from legal sanctions), also (if they return you can easily tell them you won't pay till you personally sell it)

I will put this to test soon, currently talking with a super mart in my area , if they are ok, I can be supplying them goods with this system, but so far the owner says she has a good relationship with her old supplier, seems credit sales can't break it!, lol, will try more when I have time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.