Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002728 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2013
Finally am here, no question.....everything cleared........If you read 187(seasons 1 and 2) pages and you don't have your answers to basic questions yet, then am sorry, you won't ever get what importation is about.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ceeplus(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2013
I placed my order today,will be back give my feedback.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kasonud(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2013
where is Elmattoe? Thank God for ur life,ur plant dey bear planty fruits
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2013
CVM with all my calls didn't solve my issue.When i call stella d agent she keep wasting my airtime asking me to send my manifest number which i did up till dis moment she telling me of one text message she want to send.Am fed up and concluded not to have dealings with CVM for dis treatment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 1:36am On May 29, 2013
Saw this site and they have very cheap products bt don't know how genuine they are, check n get back to the house.
www.koobay.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 4:08am On May 29, 2013
I sent a message to a seller on Aliexpress since last week and she has not replied me. I dont why
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 5:48am On May 29, 2013
Please can some one help me with CVM email address,I want to order some stuff through them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2013
DTalented: I sent a message to a seller on Aliexpress since last week and she has not replied me. I dont why

Maybe the seller ain't available!
Patience man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2013
benardemma: Please can some one help me with CVM email address,I want to order some stuff through them.

Eheh.........
Their site will do, checkout
Chrisvicmall dot com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2013
solomonsojay: Saw this site and they have very cheap products bt don't know how genuine they are, check n get back to the house.
www.koobay.com
Bookmarked!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:00am On May 29, 2013
DTalented: I sent a message to a seller on Aliexpress since last week and she has not replied me. I dont why
am comin lemme go ask him why,brb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2013
jay4genius:
Guys, this is a good tablet. u can order for it: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/844326482/Best_selling_MID_Allwinner_A20_dual.html The name of the seller is Eric song. Tell him you were referred to him by Mr Nnamdi, i guess he will treat you guys specially. Initially, his tabs were not phone call enabled, but he has made new ones that are phone call enabled with inbuilt 3g. you can specifically ask him for his 780model, its a cool tab at an affordable price of just 89dollars. The tab wont come with a keyboard, but he sells it too for just 7dollars, so you can ask him to include it in your order too, making it 96dollars. Note that am talking from recent experience. the price could be more or less, but just let him do the quoting of the price, and condition ur mind to accept it, but am sure its gonna be cheap, and reasonable wen selling it off

you're right bro,i've had business with him in past,he's nice and can be reliable.i was surprised when he delivered my tabs within a day.
One thing i like about some of this sellers is that they have good luck.you can imagine,i sold his goods the same day of receipt with upto 76% profit and it wasnt enough for my prospective buyers and referals
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
A.N Agency:
CVM with all my calls didn't solve my issue.When i call stella d agent she keep wasting my airtime asking me to send my manifest number which i did up till dis moment she telling me of one text message she want to send.Am fed up and concluded not to have dealings with CVM for dis treatment. Thanks.
just be patient ur goods av been shipped if u av recived a manifest no. Stella(ACL) will send u a text containing info about ur goods...u can call me on 08094987054 so i will explain to u how they oprate thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 10:45am On May 29, 2013
benardemma: Please can some one help me with CVM email address,I want to order some stuff through them.
chriselena@chrisvicmall.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 10:55am On May 29, 2013
Segunbills: i made my first order on tuesday last week through cvm and i was called on sunday that my good had arrived i am please with their service as i look forward doing business with the over and over again. i want to say a big thank you to all the contributors of this treat, you guys have giving me a big time job. the only problem i would be encountering is bringing down my products to yenagoa as the cost of shipping down to my location is quite expensive.
you can call me on 08094987054 there is always a way out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2013
ezeh isaac:

you're right bro,i've had business with him in past,he's nice and can be reliable.i was surprised when he delivered my tabs within a day.
One thing i like about some of this sellers is that they have good luck.you can imagine,i sold his goods the same day of receipt with upto 76% profit and it wasnt enough for my prospective buyers and referals
thats a nice tab with the best android os out there,my only issue is how much does it cost,cus i really am ny seeing any pricetag on em
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 11:13am On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
thats a nice tab with the best android os out there,my only issue is how much does it cost,cus i really am ny seeing any pricetag on em
bro, i ordered for his 780model last wk thursday. Just d tablet alone is 89dollars while keyboard z 7dollars, total of 96dollars.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:

just chat with eric and ask him about the newest product (model 780 it's about $100) with ICS,upgradeable.
Hope this helps?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kasonud(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2013
ezeh isaac:

just chat with eric and ask him about the newest product (model 780 it's about $100) with ICS,upgradeable.
Hope this helps?
shipping included or you use CVM?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2013
jay4genius: bro, i ordered for his 780model last wk thursday. Just d tablet alone is 89dollars while keyboard z 7dollars, total of 96dollars.
ohk and y do u need an extra keyboard,isnt the tab potent enouugh,anyway i jst saw the price of that device its 54$ which to me seems really cheap,my only issue is they only ship @10 minimum me jst needed 3-4 tops..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kasonud(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2013
[quote
author=ezeh isaac]

you're right bro,i've had business with him in past,he's nice and can be
reliable.i was surprised when he delivered my tabs within a day.
One thing i like about some of this sellers is that they have good
luck.you can imagine,i sold his goods the same day of receipt with upto
76% profit and it wasnt enough for my prospective buyers and
referals[/quote] Did he sale laptops?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kasonud(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
[quote
author=mr.drizzy]ohk and y do u need an extra keyboard,isnt the tab
potent enouugh,anyway i jst saw the price of that device its 54$ which
to me seems really cheap,my only issue is they only ship @10 minimum me
jst needed 3-4 tops..[/quote] Links pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FoRgEteD: 1:07pm On May 29, 2013
FoRgEteD: Thank God for all of you here. I just collected the watches I ordered two weeks ago from the post office.

I have some questions still:

1. Do I need any verification to pay for. goods of about $400 and above using my GT mastcard on aliexpress? Because my first transaction was just about $30 using my Access VISA card.

2. As I used access VISA card for my first transaction can I still use GT mastercard for my next transaction? cus that is where I have funds now.

Thank all.

Still waiting for answers on this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 1:08pm On May 29, 2013
Pls I checked the store but what I found there was cheap nd I'm afraid of the price.So pls has any1 transacted with them succesfully
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
Harpheez50: Pls I checked the store but what I found there was cheap nd I'm afraid of the price.So pls has any1 transacted with them succesfully
I mean eric store.Pls reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 1:11pm On May 29, 2013
kasonud: Did he sale laptops?
pls has any1 transacted with them succesfully cos the price I'm seeing seems to be too cheap?Reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 1:35pm On May 29, 2013
We can now use ABC transport to send ur goods to any of this states:PHC,UYO,WARRI,OWERRI,ONITSHA,KADUNA,JOS,IBADAN,ABA,AWKA,BENIN,CALABAR,ABUJA,LOKOJA..... C/O CVM call ifeanyi on 08094987054 we are here to serve u better thanks

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
shekers05: We can now use ABC transport to send ur goods to any of this states:PHC,UYO,WARRI,OWERRI,ONITSHA,KADUNA,JOS,IBADAN,ABA,AWKA,BENIN,CALABAR,ABUJA,LOKOJA..... C/O CVM call ifeanyi on 08094987054 we are here to serve u better thanks
What of Enugu? I have some goods coming in soon that will need to be sent down to Enugu.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Kinetics03: 4:55pm On May 29, 2013
I'm very new to this importation stuff. Could the experienced importers in the house assist me to know what products sell more? I will appreciate all your contributions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 4:58pm On May 29, 2013
shekers05: We can now use ABC transport to send ur goods to any of this states:PHC,UYO,WARRI,OWERRI,ONITSHA,KADUNA,JOS,IBADAN,ABA,AWKA,BENIN,CALABAR,ABUJA,LOKOJA..... C/O CVM call ifeanyi on 08094987054 we are here to serve u better thanks
What of Makurdi in Benue State
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Kinetics03: 4:58pm On May 29, 2013
Kinetics03: I'm very new to this importation stuff. Could the experienced importers in the house assist me to know what products sell more? I will appreciate all your contributions.
I am interested in importing suits but the prices I saw on aliexpress are on the high side. Does any one who is into this business have a better idea? Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
Thank God JTown dey there. Na premium importation mode I dey so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.