Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002685 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Please someone should re post the link to that uk guy's thread, the one a nairalander brought to us earlier, wanna try out buying from uk or us by buying some personal things first.
Been searching for the thread with no success

Thanks

www.nairaland.com/1235598/how-buy-uk-good-retail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olaleye3: 10:26pm On May 31, 2013
hi bro, pls am about to order some Brazilian virgin hair.but am so confused about which one do i order for among this item, Peruvian, european,mangolian and remy virgin hair.pls which one is selling faster in Nigeria ?. the buyer mention 1 lot,can someone in the house explain better for me the meaning of 1 lot?. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2013
the funclub enterprise: ^Thanks man!
@ the man complaining about CVM, I know how you feel, just manange ehn!

Has anyone researched on that product?
The case charger?
They are also available for other phones o! Like s3, iphone 4/4s(this will be another hot sell)

Just type power case *****

**** stands for phone name.

God bless

Just this afternoon, my girl friend bought this product in Abuja. She was telling me tonight and said 'it makes sense'. I checked the link you posted and the seller has rating. In fact I think I knw that seller, sounds familiar.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2013
A.N Agency:

Is the same as the one i ordered but from different company.

Very rugged and works very well.

Interested buyers should let me know.

Pls how much? Am intrested and hope u will sale for a reasonably price for those of us in house. Pls reply ASAP..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2013
pj3400:

Pls how much? Am intrested and hope u will sale for a reasonably price for those of us in house. Pls reply ASAP..

Have sold two already @ #5,500 but for the house #4,800.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2013
@toluxa so I heard , girls are running into banex plaza in abuja to buy this stuff!, my friend told me so!
Even in phc its selling well, I heard its sold @ 6k there, once my laptop comes back from its journey..lol...I will order for it along side some other products that have been on my "wait list"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osca123(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2013
@eluquenson thanks so much for the advise,but i guess u are into 1pcs phone.if you try to import like 10-15pcs,then u will know the say naija custom no get mercy at all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2013
@orogodoganyin.u can read through their website,then u will see that every $1000 u pay $10 as servise charge.and for $1100-$2000,u pay $20 as service charge.so am paying for a goods of $1390,plus 4kg weight.total is 13*4+20=$72.hope u get that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Segunbills(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Asemo11: at last somebody I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ yenagoa please drop U̶̲̥̅̊я number S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ W̶̲̥̅ƹ. Can share some ideas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2013
osca123: i have concluded arrangements for my importation business startup. If you are interested in partnering with me in cash and idea you can come onboard
note this is for serious persons only
08064369693, 08115189402
happy new month

How can we go about it. I stays and work in ijebu ode and sagamu. 08037763604. That's my number. Pls let reason togeda. And pls, we need honesty here and no fast player or ppl that think they can ride on others..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=A.N Agency]

Have sold two already @ #5,500 but for the house #4,800.[/quote

How can I get it and pay u. Pls am in ijebu ode ooO and can u send the pix to me and how well it works.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dwightventures(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2013
brown3: am also having the same problem. I made an order of laptop through CVM, i recieved the laptop without battery since last week saturday, i have been calling Elina for the battery she keep on promising me that she will send it uptill now she have not send it and she have stop picking my call. Pls house is this scam or what?

Batteries are sensitive to security authorities because they're used to possibly detonate bombs and can themselves be harzardous
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2013
cool wink

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2013
guys, I entered a UBA branch and requested for the africard, I was surprised when I was told they've stopped issuing it. Can anyone confirm this for me or is it just peculiar to this branch.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2013
GiggsTk: guys, I entered a UBA branch and requested for the africard, I was surprised when I was told they've stopped issuing it. Can anyone confirm this for me or is it just peculiar to this branch.
i think so maybe its the branch

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2013
guys am going for this

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2013
Pls bro i need your phone number.u can post it here or send it to my mail at millionjeffo@gmail.com.thanks
the funclub enterprise: This is a great product I kept on reserve since, to research on it later, my problem with it is this seller without feedback, tried other searches but this seems to be the highest rated seller, I'm not using a pc now so I can't chat, someone can please try and research and get back, maybe chat with the seller or if you can get same product from a better seller with feedbacks

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/661817004.html

Its a case charger for bold5!, you know how that phone battery runs down, and you know the population of gullible girls using that phone!
It will be a great sell
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
A dear friend of mine Jackson44 asked me to update the house on his little issue with CVM.

It has been resolved as they've credited his account the amount supposedly for the ba3s (they shipped his BB without batteries),
He'd love to update the house himself but he got banned at the cause of doing that.

Thumb up to CVM for this, U clear any doubt in the mind of our guys.

Peace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
princeuk21: guys am going for this
Na wetin be this?
Is this phone, calculator or wristwatch?
China innovations no go kill me oooo...
Whatever it is, secondary school boys will like it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mactoni91(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
pls help me o...
I purchased a tablet from a seller on Aliexpress.
I agreed with the seller that i dont want their free shipping to Nigeria rather they should ship it to my agent(crisvicmall)
I gave them the address of crisvicmall.
I just got a mail now that full shipment has been made.
Nd now, crisvicmall sent me a mail that 1620 has been deducted for the purchase... And that shipping fee isnt there...
I dnt understand why they wanna charge me 1620 twice for just shipping down to Nigeria...
Nd i'ld still transport the product down here in PH.
Their customer care representatives re as slow a sick snail.
I send mails to dem, i get reply in days time...
Atimes, they dont even reply me.
Pls u guys should do sometin abt my money o..
Cause i budgeted dat money for shipping and not for services already rendered by my seller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Good day all, i ordered for a keyboard together with my tab, but the wire of the keyboard has an OTG mouth (i.e the normal usb mouth), but the tablet itself has a mini-usb port. Pls what do i do??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Qasminho: A dear friend of mine Jackson44 asked me to update the house on his little issue with CVM.

It has been resolved as they've credited his account the amount supposedly for the ba3s (they shipped his BB without batteries),
He'd love to update the house himself but he got banned at the cause of doing that.

Thumb up to CVM for this, U clear any doubt in the mind of our guys.

Peace
we all should try to paticent,cvm are human we av got consience , i explained to him bt he went ahead to make d post wch has gone far to put doubt in d mind of people who intend to use CVM,with d way he dd snd d mistake might still occur cos he dnt want d normal process
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
9free:
Na wetin be this?
Is this phone, calculator or wristwatch?
China innovations no go kill me oooo...
Whatever it is, secondary school boys will like it.

Abi o. Sometimes he jes dey do me like say make I go marry for there, maybe I go born chinko pikins...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ All, it is high time a thread is opened for CVM - to enable Victor and his crew address ensuing issues from their services to their customers.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
I JUST GOT MYSELF A CARD READER

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
jay4genius: Good day all, i ordered for a keyboard together with my tab, but the wire of the keyboard has an OTG mouth (i.e the normal usb mouth), but the tablet itself has a mini-usb port. Pls what do i do??
buy a USB OTG cable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
mactoni91: pls help me o...
I purchased a tablet from a seller on Aliexpress.
I agreed with the seller that i dont want their free shipping to Nigeria rather they should ship it to my agent(crisvicmall)
I gave them the address of crisvicmall.
I just got a mail now that full shipment has been made.
Nd now, crisvicmall sent me a mail that 1620 has been deducted for the purchase... And that shipping fee isnt there...
I dnt understand why they wanna charge me 1620 twice for just shipping down to Nigeria...
Nd i'ld still transport the product down here in PH.
Their customer care representatives re as slow a sick snail.
I send mails to dem, i get reply in days time...
Atimes, they dont even reply me.
Pls u guys should do sometin abt my money o..
Cause i budgeted dat money for shipping and not for services already rendered by my seller
you're to pay $10 service charge & $10 shipping charge........$20
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
please house,what site can i get tecno fones and infinix fones cos av not seen them in alixpress though they are china products
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ifeanyi just called me that my goods are with him, will look for a way to get it down to Benin tomorrow!,
Will update the house about the watches I promised to research on! The armani and other luxury watches.

@oshie I think so too^, like+++++
Cvm should have a thread for trouble shooting , with shekers05 and him handling people's complains so they won't tarnish their image online with this thread,

Let's be patient , I wait 2 weeks to get this goods I just received now!, Cvm need to sit up with their customer service too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.