Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002702 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2013
mikelreal: u were just lucky. nipost never do u strongtin b4
never,over 6 parcel & still counting.
Hkpost is fast, maximum of 21days.
as for me & Ilorin nipost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Nairalandi: yea bro they are gold plated,I sold them off in a day just because I started marketing it before it arrived.your marketing strategies matters a lot.if the pictures on your phone,you can easily advertise to your friends/relatives

Thats to say if you purchase jewelry cost #2,000 you sell for #8,000. Wow for gp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
A.N Agency:

Thats to say if you purchase jewelry cost #2,000 you sell for #8,000. Wow for gp.
I bought 640naira and sold 3,500
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
can u drop the link of the store or the jewelry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz: received a package from hkpost 12days after payment.
Awesome!

You na Chairman o!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz:

i bet dis ppl r steppin up dia game. Still xpectin call fm post for ma 8GB thumb drives sha. Were u charged @ post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Slaak:

i bet dis ppl r steppin up dia game. Still xpectin call fm post for ma 8GB thumb drives sha. Were u charged @ post
i was bill without a receipt.
i depisited #200, she say i will balance #300 wen next i gt package.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz:

lol....dats how dey do bro. I once paid 1k on a watch bt one of these dayz i wouldnt consent nd i'd c wots goin to happen
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz:
tor lucky u,dat means ilorin nipost is functionin, congrats
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz: received a package from hkpost 12days after payment.
Awesome!

They are really good, if the seller shipped tru em, used em couple of time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz:

That's cuz U aint used to em, awa ti di Customer nibe, I only give em what I feel like
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slimjoe007(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
xzibukz:
Hey bro am a unilorin and I must say I been impressed by U̶̲̥̅̊ so far. Will like to reach u please drop a number or pin and I will reach u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nairalandi: My 10 sets of Jewelries arrived today and all of them was sold today with a 250% gain.import business is very enjoyable...lol
please can you send the link of the seller please abeg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
In order to make Chrisvicmall more transparent to both customers and users, and also to minimize the work load, we have introduce a system where by customers purchasing from China websites or company can easily monitor the status of their order. To use this feature, Visit Chrisvicmall and under "BUYER", click on "Track Your Order". It will show you the status of your order.

The second feature is that you can now credit your account by yourself without waiting for us to do that. If you pay(bank deposition or bank to bank transfer) into our account between 6:00a.m - 3:30p.m, you can credit your account by 4:00p.m. If you pay by 4p.m - 10p.m, you can credit your account the next day by 6:00a.m the following day. To use this feature, log into your Chrisvicmall account and click on the dashboard, navigate to "Credit Your Account" and enter the necessary information.

This features is to enable more openness to our customers so as to keep an eye on what is happening behind the scene.

If you have place order today or make some payment today, you can start using these features. If you placed order before, you can still monitor your order status but you won't be able to credit your account by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
osca123:

jackson how much did u get this htc nexus7 from the seller. What is the quality like? I really need one
i bought it 290usd,u can add the seller on whatsapp or u call him directly on.+8613728974050. His name is ADAMS OR LINLINYU,tell him you are refer by his nigeria customer jackson.so u can ask for his store i.d on aliexpress,to check customer rating b4 any transanction wth him.i think with this u are half way.asap.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
slimjoe007:
Hey bro am a unilorin and I must say I been impressed by U̶̲̥̅̊ so far. Will like to reach u please drop a number or pin and I will reach u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Qasminho:

That's cuz U aint used to em, awa ti di Customer nibe, I only give em what I feel like
lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall: In order to make Chrisvicmall more transparent to both customers and users, and also to minimize the work load, we have introduce a system where by customers purchasing from China websites or company can easily monitor the status of their order. To use this feature, Visit Chrisvicmall and under "BUYER", click on "Track Your Order". It will show you the status of your order.

The second feature is that you can now credit your account by yourself without waiting for us to do that. If you pay(bank deposition or bank to bank transfer) into our account between 6:00a.m - 3:30p.m, you can credit your account by 4:00p.m. If you pay by 4p.m - 10p.m, you can credit your account the next day by 6:00a.m the following day. To use this feature, log into your Chrisvicmall account and click on the dashboard, navigate to "Credit Your Account" and enter the necessary information.

This features is to enable more openness to our customers so as to keep an eye on what is happening behind the scene.

If you have place order today or make some payment today, you can start using these features. If you placed order before, you can still monitor your order status but you won't be able to credit your account by yourself.

nice move,thumb up to CVM CREW.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
kudos to all the ogas in this thread,i have a question concerning shipping..

After purchasing the product from the seller and sending the link to chrisvicmall for shipping,are they going to charge me for picking the goods from the seller or what if i tell the seller to send my goods to them for shipping will they still charge me for that?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
udemzy101: kudos to all the ogas in this thread,i have a question concerning shipping..

After purchasing the product from the seller and sending the link to chrisvicmall for shipping,are they going to charge me for picking the goods from the seller or what if i tell the seller to send my goods to them for shipping will they still charge me for that?

Well, the whole idea of CVM helping you to RECEIVE YOUR GOODS (on your behalf) is a service they are rendering and that service cost $10 regardless of the size or quantity of what you have purchased. So yes, they charge you a $10 SERVICE CHARGE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
i thought of the redeemed camp and the population it pulls every month so i thought it could be a bussiness advantage to ppl like us. i searched online for someone who could make and customize a unique wrist band for me. alas, the mould was to expensive to go into alone. if you are interested, you can reach me on 0 7 0 5 5 8 6 6 7 6 1. i'm also on what'sapp so we can discuss together... here are pictures of similar bands. twin bands that be inscribed with words that go together.... love & pain?.... though we'd want xtian theme.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
phew!!!! dts a sigh...jst finished readng season 1 4m page 1 to 100...season 2 starts 2mao...i thank God 4 stumbling on dis thread n i thank God 4 giving us ppl like ELMATEAO,CHEMASHIE,2SEXY,OSANDROID etc..though av nt ordered anytn yet,ll do dt wn my money comes...God bless u all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
toluxa1:

Hmmm, Na wa for me ooo. I don't know why I am dulling myself with regards this Jewelry/Watch parol.

Several times I'll want to order, even search and search, add to cart, I'll end up forgetting it. I even have cousins (girls) who are interested o,...I don't just knw....Seems I'll take a step of faith and just order a few to see how it goes.

Bros try it on small scale o!, be careful, some may come not as fine as what you saw online, I have dashed out many jeweleries out of my stock in the past because they weren't all that fine and fancy on ground.

Good luck though!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
toluxa1:

Well, the whole idea of CVM helping you to RECEIVE YOUR GOODS (on your behalf) is a service they are rendering and that service cost $10 regardless of the size or quantity of what you have purchased. So yes, they charge you a $10 SERVICE CHARGE.
Okay thanks,what if i tell the seller to send the goods to them,will they still charge me? Cos i read d post of a guy complaining that the seller send his goods to chrisvicmall yet they still charge him base on SERVICE CHARGE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
udemzy101:
Okay thanks,what if i tell the seller to send the goods to them,will they still charge me? Cos i read d post of a guy complaining that the seller send his goods to chrisvicmall yet they still charge him base on SERVICE CHARGE.

YES........ U wil stil b charged $10, as service fee because they re recieving d product on ur behalf.
Either d seller sends d goods to cvm OR cvm gets d goods for u from d seller. na SAME SAME.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 07, 2013
fame12k:

YES........ U wil stil b charged $10, as service fee because they re recieving d product on ur behalf.
Either d seller sends d goods to cvm OR cvm gets d goods for u from d seller. na SAME SAME.

Thanks bro..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasilva2(m): 3:19am On Jun 07, 2013
please GUYS HAS ANYBDY USED FOCALPRICE.COM B4 IT HAS NICE PRICES FOR STUFF THERE... JUST WANNA CHECK .....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

Bros try it on small scale o!, be careful, some may come not as fine as what you saw online, I have dashed out many jeweleries out of my stock in the past because they weren't all that fine and fancy on ground.

Good luck though!
my thoughts exactly.but the ones u eventualy sold were they the cheap ones or expensives ones?
i once bought some goods from uk to south africa ,when the goods arrived in sa the buyer refused to pay or accept them because they were of inferior quality
thanks for the wonderful advise and words of caution
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2013
Got what I wanna buy. How do I involve cvm and how will I pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.