Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005363 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukahands(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
davidoisamoje: @ mr.drizzy which is the best zopo vs THL look at does 2 brand

Zopo is beta
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukahands(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Is zopo and the rest on aliexp?

Yes they are just do a quick search
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
oshie: @ All, who get firmware for cortex model MID-A10?> I need it madly

There is none specific, just send me d resolution, ram, rom specs n I will get it 4u, buh u gats pay Ooº°˚˚˚°º;wink, cos na money I use to active the software to download em $18
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
I will pay. But i expect ur price to be fair. drop ur contact please. in on 0803 4 4 67226
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thompson1510(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2013
mikelreal: whats funny?
help me ask him ooo. Smh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Get the Etisalat magic sim
settings which you can use
to browse and download
unlimitedly both on phone
and PC.You can also use it
to ping on your Blackberry
phone,take note when you
are configuring the etisalat
magic sim settings you
don't need to subscribe for
any etisalat BIS plan. so it
does not involve using BIS
as many people thought.
Airtel unlimited gigabyte is
also available so if you
need it send your request
to my email maxibrainz55@
gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the Etisalat magic sim
to browse and download
phone,take note when you
magic sim settings you
as many people thought.
also available so if you
gmail.com
even u,maxibrain nawa..things guys do for money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
even u,maxibrain nawa..things guys do for money
I wonder ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the Etisalat magic sim
to browse and download
phone,take note when you
magic sim settings you
as many people thought.
also available so if you
gmail.com

Na free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2013
i guess season3 should focus on cheap means of importing from u.s.
Enough of tablets,bank cards,e.t.c.
i once used Mikkyangle to import & the guy was ex+.
introducing is
www.shippyme.com
a company owned by circuitatlantic.
i already has goods in my cart waiting for delivery comfirmatiom for the ome i already bought on Amazon to my personal suit address.
They charge $4.5 per lb or so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonardo(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2013
ifud: Anybody has a 1.5horse power split air-conditioner to sell. Contact me on endocommlogisticsltd@outlook.com
cheek or tradestable.com
we don't import AC'S here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
@xzbukz...Shippyme seems promising. I have perused the site

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
surveycash: @xzbukz...Shippyme seems promising. I have perused the site
me too am thinking of paying into there account since there MasterCard service is not available for now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2013
princeuk21: me too am thinking of paying into there account since there MasterCard service is not available for now.
which site are you shopping from in the u.s?
i only do Amazon for now,i believe i will be able to do ebay by myself before the end of this month.
you may not pay untill your goods arrived your u.s address and they weight it for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2013
xzibukz:
which site are you shopping from in the u.s?
i only do Amazon for now,i believe i will be able to do ebay by myself before the end of this month.
you may not pay untill your goods arrived your u.s address and they weight it for you
amazon, can you send me your mobile number lets talk on phone, or give me a flash on 07012228485. thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2013
surveycash: @xzbukz...Shippyme seems promising. I have perused the site
Me too. Think I will try them out soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2013
princeuk21: amazon, can you send me your mobile number lets talk on phone, or give me a flash on 07012228485. thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2013
when u sign up,this is how your add will look with shippyme

salami Ibukun
269 Sheffield Street
Suite 7206S
Mountainside, Nj 07092

Everyone is free to ship item to my personal suit as gift.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
xzibukz: i guess season3 should focus on cheap means of importing from u.s.
Enough of tablets,bank cards,e.t.c.
i once used Mikkyangle to import & the guy was ex+.
introducing is
www.shippyme.com
a company owned by circuitatlantic.
i already has goods in my cart waiting for delivery comfirmatiom for the ome i already bought on Amazon to my personal suit address.
They charge $4.5 per lb or so.
be specific..whats lb again??,and yeah ur ryt seems this thread is mostly focused on asi market,how about other markets like ebay and amazon...thats what we should focus oh..ebay are good when it comes to branded device,oh and yes the mikky dude own seems cost..i wanted to make an order for hisense sero 7 which cost 46$,turns out am gonna pay 30$ to lag oh.nt to talk of transport to abj where me dey..thats like (15$ if am ryt) 30+15..thats like d cost of what i bought d goods for..is that a good transaction,anyway ur shippyme,pls through more lyt on it..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
be specific..whats lb again??,and yeah ur ryt seems this thread is mostly focused on asi market,how about other markets like ebay and amazon...thats what we should focus oh..ebay are good when it comes to branded device,oh and yes the mikky dude own seems cost..i wanted to make an order for hisense sero 7 which cost 46$,turns out am gonna pay 30$ to lag oh.nt to talk of transport to abj where me dey..thats like (15$ if am ryt) 30+15..thats like d cost of what i bought d goods for..is that a good transaction,anyway ur shippyme,pls through more lyt on it..thanks
i provide you with a link many would charge for.
you are still asking me to be specific on how much they charge/lb when everything is on their website.
I am not the owner of the company nor their representative,they have head office in lagos you can check them out for enquiry

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2013
xzibukz:
i provide you with a link many would charge for.
you are still asking me to be specific on how much they charge/lb when everything is on their website.
I am not the owner of the company nor their representative,they have head office in lagos you can check them out for enquiry
very good answer. i don't know why we are so lazy to do some research on our own.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
xzibukz: when u sign up,this is how your add will look with shippyme

salami Ibukun
269 Sheffield Street
Suite 7206S
Mountainside, Nj 07092

Everyone is free to ship item to my personal suit as gift.
yes that right
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zaye(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
My shout-out goes to El matteo and all the great contributors to this thread.
I'v just been silent in the background taking note of peoples comments. Successfully read the first 20 pages of season one and decided to give it a try;
I placed my order and received my pacel just within a month(26days) on free shipping.
Not bad @all wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Of a truth there are very nice things on ebay!, I'm on the brink of trying out mikkyangel, and I promised to get back to the house, well now Xzibuks has made me have a change of heart.
We really still have to work on other markets o!, diversify!, I believe we have conquered buying from aliexpress!,

Talking about aliexpress, I picked my goods ifeanyi sent this morning!, they are lovely, unfortunately the luxury watches where not included , three of them in number , 2 armani and 1 tissot...will settle that with CVM.
When I get them I will testify as promised, here are some of the items that just came in.

Aggressive Marketing starts immediately!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by davidoisamoje: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls from which place did u order dis
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
davidoisamoje: Pls from which place did u order dis
from aliexpress bro, do your reseach
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
He should keep asking when I just sold that couple watch I got @ aliex for 2k+ for 8k. About 350% gain!

Do your research lads!, I'm leaving the watch era as my major attraction, after 2 more orders, I have seen greater things. Have to test run 1st sha

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
engrhamid:
once heard this. can u list the branches that has this?

No turn my boss to GTB's customer care na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Is zopo and the rest on aliexp?

Bros no vex but that Q is D in nature. Why not just hit the search button on AE? They are definitely there...I didn't find much techno tho, like na Nigeria their main market dey
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Prinz1:
The Updated Magic sim Trick: Download here absolutely free h
Download this trick while it last
D.U.M.B A.S.S

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.