Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast (9055 Views)

FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video / Buhari Rejects N750,000 Bonus For Eaglets / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by kekakuz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Do you expect them to pay them cash over there so they can get robbed
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by howardriddle: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
yeah like seriously?
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by jmoore(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Who the hell is the source who spoke to punch? Are the players complaining? some people should mind their business. We are still in the tournament.
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by BabaEto1: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Morgan1092: Hmmm! Grammer! No b by false 2 spik English oo

Professor of english, Mr too know check d spelling of ur "grammer"
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by juwoonn(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
u sef blow grama. False or force? Remove d peg in ur eyes befor seeing others.

1 Like

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by juwoonn(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
kekakuz: Do you expect them to pay them cash over there so they can get robbed
Where is bank wire? No be on top field Solomon Kalou wire Mikel 5000dollar for bet won? Which generatn u thnk sey u dey?

1 Like

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Money takes time to move niggas. cheesy
No-one carries around "ghana-must-go" bags of cash like your looting governors and senators. tongue
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by sammmiey1: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
zangiff: i hate the ffuuuking NFF, those guys worked and they need to be rewarded. They dont love Nigeria but the Money. I hate the phuck NFF
precisely my 2cents!wot Nigerians love is d money and not d country per se
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by babyboy3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is this not the same thing they did at the 1998 world cup when the eagles got to the second round and they told them that they don't know where the money is?
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2013

?

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by whalexyy(m): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2013
Don't believe this. Story
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by imperiouxx(m): 3:10am On Feb 06, 2013
na NFF tok we dey tok but na grama my people dey wash. Nigerians....ehn...na dem kolonise England sef. undecided
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by aieromon(m): 3:22am On Feb 06, 2013
Are they now mercenaries? The Malians got a civil strife going on and yet they are committed to a collective cause in South Africa.

Shuooo,which kain mumu yarns be this one sef?

1 Like

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by anonimi: 4:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Why do you expect them to pay the bonus to the players when the NFF has clearly attributed the win to Prophet + Pastor T.B. Joshua
The money has probably being delivered to the ogbonge pastor already.

Senselessly religious folks that is what we are.
Hardwork for smart success we nor wan sabi

1 Like

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by anonimi: 4:48am On Feb 06, 2013
aieromon: Are they now mercenaries? The Malians got a civil strife going on and yet they are committed to a collective cause in South Africa.

Shuooo,which kain mumu yarns be this one sef?

Are you for real
Na so you wan make monkey (Super Eagles players) dey work wey e be sey na only baboon (NFF officials) go come dey chop?
Can you imagine how many $millions NFF must have budgeted for the competition?
Abeg wake up and shine your eyes make you for smell the akamu/ogi/pap.
Anyone who has access to NFF/ Ministry of Sports 2013 budget should please post it here.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by tayeola24yahoo: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Sam Milla: How can they remember their obligations when they are busy thanking TB Joshua for the win against Ivory Coast.

Meanwhile, i suggest that The share of Ogenyi Onazi be sent to his parents.
I have a feeling that the dude will mail the money to TB Joshua.
I heard him shouting ' TB Joshua, i love you' on camera after the CIV game.
I pity my people.
what is ur problem with dat?hater,if you don't like d way Onazi thaking him!you can jump into ocean.

1 Like

Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by valdubem(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2013

Kettle dey insult pot; ur own english too nor make sense. Its force and Not FALSE.
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Revolva(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Money and greed is the problem of this nation- can you imagine countries like jamaica and also most europeans nations play for their team free..with just a little compensation ..over here na money money dier fada!!
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Artistree: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2013
FALSE ko,FALLS ni!
U wey dey correct person, no be FORCE u suppose write? Grammar no be anybody monopoly, u hear?
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by nenergy(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2013
and so? have Nipost pensioners been paid? Have all the state Government began paying their staff N18k. Abeg, face ya ball and bring trophy home joor!
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Dansadaumallam(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2013
zangiff: i hate the ffuuuking NFF, those guys worked and they need to be rewarded. They dont love Nigeria but the Money. I hate the phuck NFF
You can do better than hating a person or an organisation just on a rumour you heared.You are the type that we have in the north of nigeria who will kill on the hearing of a rumour ,try and change
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by detalented: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2013
I beg make una leave naija govt. alone they no dey play with money, maybe they want set committee for d money.
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by dasparrow: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2013
@Post

They better pay them (Eagles) sharp-sharp oh before they slack today and allow the Malians to defeat us. Agh agh!
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by hassymo5(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2013
if me be the Eagle's,, i will lose the semi final if money no enta account as promised!!!
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by Leadn(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2013
Dansadaumallam: You can do better than hating a person or an organisation just on a rumour you heared. You are the type that we have in the north of nigeria who will kill on the hearing of a rumour ,try and change

#ok_bye
Re: Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast by ddeola: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na today !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Builds N400m Hotel In Owerri / TRUE Blue:click Here To Download The Mp3 Chelsea Anthem / Oshoala Speaks About Her New Contract With Barcelona & Her AWCON 2018 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.