Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? (1314 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
I really can't understand why a guy would find it so hard to settle down with a lady dat has a kid b4 they met....but if d guy happens 2 b d one wearing d shoe he'd expect nothing less dan total commitment to him nd d kid frm d lady... Why shud dis be?
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by Arkhin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Most guys don't want to clean up someone else's shit. When u still find it hard to commit to a lady that has no issue, why will u in ur right senses go for someone else's vomit? undecided
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arkhin: Most guys don't want to clean up someone else's shit. When u still find it hard to commit to a lady that has no issue, why will u in ur right senses go for someone else's vomit? undecided

So the child is someone else's vomit? Chei! See how people reason!

1 Like

Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by webcalculator(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Arkhin: Most guys don't want to clean up someone else's shit. When u still find it hard to commit to a lady that has no issue, why will u in ur right senses go for someone else's vomit? undecided
but d guy wud expect a lady 2 care for his if he was d one in da shoe..abi?
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by dickhardener: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
bbeckky: I really can't understand why a guy would find it so hard to settle down with a lady dat has a kid b4 they met....but if d guy happens 2 b d one wearing d shoe he'd expect nothing less dan total commitment to him nd d kid frm d lady... Why shud dis be?
well it depends on what society you find urself. Personally I wouldn't do that; settle for a leftover. No pun intended. It's just the reality of the matter
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
dick hardener: well it depends on what society you find urself. Personally I wouldn't do that; settle for a leftover. No pun intended. It's just the reality of the matter
Wow!!! A leftover
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by baby124: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
bbeckky: Wow!!! A leftover

Dont worry, there is someone for everyone. Your child does not make you a left over. Just take your time and dont be desperate. Get to know people and tell them you have a child FIRST, then study them. If they dont want, let them go. If they do, take your time to make sure they are not there because they feel you are desperate. Always put your child first when making the decision of a new spouse. He must be willing to love and accept your child. And your child must like him too. Also BEWARE of child molesters. They see single mothers as good targets for their crazy activities. Take your time and prepare yourself for who you want to attract. Goodluck. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by dickhardener: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
bbeckky: Wow!!! A leftover
I did not mean to sound rash but personally my preference would be having my offspring fIrst in that womb and not some other dude blasting that womb and va***a. But like baby 123 said there's definitely some man who wouldn't mind fathering another mans kid. Goodluck
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
baby_123:

Dont worry, there is someone for everyone. Your child does not make you a left over. Just take your time and dont be desperate. Get to know people and tell them you have a child FIRST, then study them. If they dont want, let them go. If they do, take your time to make sure they are not there because they feel you are desperate. Always put your child first when making the decision of a new spouse. He must be willing to love and accept your child. And your child must like him too. Also BEWARE of child molesters. They see single mothers as good targets for their crazy activities. Take your time and prepare yourself for who you want to attract. Goodluck. kiss
Well said
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by Joel3(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
I personally will not do that, taking another guy child in my home chai... You know is kind of irritating and it got nothing to do with jealousy, but some how.

But it all depends on the girl in question, maybe if she does something pricely for me and how we met and if i indeed love her, i might consider her, but before that i will check the conditions that result to the child birth and the father in general i still have to look those area. Before i consider the girl but definatly not the child.

Also there are evidence that she might go back to the father of the child later, and she can not love me and my children without loving the another child and the father this can cause family problem in the home in future, you see its ricky and dengerious act to do. I would not advice it
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by amtheone(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
@op, ur assertion/assumption is wrong. I've seen many single mums happily married.

If a guy/man runs away from a lady with issue, I don't think its solely because of her child, there is more to it.

I can marry a single mum provided she has what I want and am satisfied with the circumstances surrounding her child bearing.

In conclusion, having issue is not a red card in d field of play. What matters is ur character. And for ladies, if u are bless with a child, be 100%+ proud of her/him. Always let any guy dat is interested in u know u have a child. If he doesn't want child/children, let him park well.

1 Like

Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by chucky101(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
@OP. So many reason e.g, The issue of disciplining the child would be tricky, the step-father cant go hard cause the child ain't his and the mother would be protective. This might bring about an unruly adolescent and put a big strain on the union later.
The ex husband might still have some sort of hold over the woman, this could bring all sorts of issues and he just might seduce her to bed again just to spite the new husband.
There are several reasons, the new man would be vulnerable in so many ways.

1 Like

Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by Genius100: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2013
If you are in Nigeria, or you intend to marry a Nigerian, you are better of targeting a divorced man or a widower with one or more kids.
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by whiteroses(f): 3:36am On Feb 06, 2013
All na naija mentality monkey see monkey do but monkey never travel out before oo on a more serious note, Nigerians are too family oriented and inter-connected cool eg in Nigeria I love my cousins my cousins love me; every aunts and uncle loves us because from beginning na one papa and mama the family knew, imagine there's now one random kid that a man can't account for no one will accept neither of them he will be a side person the family will just be looking at you. Even in chemistry the free radical and semi lone pair know they fit enter levels cheesy however, in this day each pikin they hold him mama breast nobody has time for anybody anymore it's strictly mind your business so I say marry that lady and her strange child if you love her cheesy
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmm...dos r selected few. On a scale of 1-10, u'll only get 2 for "happily married single mums" Datz d truth
amtheone: @op, ur assertion/assumption is wrong. I've seen many single mums happily married.

If a guy/man runs away from a lady with issue, I don't think its solely because of her child, there is more to it.

I can marry a single mum provided she has what I want and am satisfied with the circumstances surrounding her child bearing.

In conclusion, having issue is not a red card in d field of play. What matters is ur character. And for ladies, if u are bless with a child, be 100%+ proud of her/him. Always let any guy dat is interested in u know u have a child. If he doesn't want child/children, let him park well.
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by bbeckky: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmm....dats quite understandable.
chucky101: @OP. So many reason e.g, The issue of disciplining the child would be tricky, the step-father cant go hard cause the child ain't his and the mother would be protective. This might bring about an unruly adolescent and put a big strain on the union later.
The ex husband might still have some sort of hold over the woman, this could bring all sorts of issues and he just might seduce her to bed again just to spite the new husband.
There are several reasons, the new man would be vulnerable in so many ways.
Re: Ur Opinion Pls!!!! Why Don't Guys Want To Marry A Lady Dat Has A Child Already? by Jellitah: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can't say I blame 'em. . .I WILL NOT MARRY A MAN WITH A CHILD EITHER. . .SINGLE, DIE-VORCED OR WIDOWED! cool

Reason: DAMAGED GOOD! WAS NEVER SHORT OF CLEAN, UNATTACHED SUITORS. . . NO BAGGAGE LIKE MOI!!!!kiss

I only do freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! SOMEONE LIKE ME. . . .wink

LEVELS SHOULD STICK WITH LEVELS. . .IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN. . .HOOK UP WITH WOMEN THAT HAVE CHILDREN. . . SIMPLE!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdaJwKkC7xE

(1) (Reply)

Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? / Pls,how Can I Handle This? / Shame On Nigerian First Lady & Shame On The Senates - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.