Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Evils Of Child Trafficking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Evils Of Child Trafficking (982 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / Feminism And Its Inherent Evils / High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of Child Trafficking by shashxxl(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2008
Dear Forum members

Top of the day to you the link below is my article from my newly launched website bordering on the plight of children in Africa and the world at large.

http://www.mistawrite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110:evils-of-child-trafficking&catid=42:articles&Itemid=63
Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Invitation / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! / Girl Of 10yrs Gives Birth In Spain,wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.