Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! (985 Views)

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Should I Let Him? Pls Advice / Are My Feelings About My Husband/marriage Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2009
we have been friends for about six months now. hes a good friend to me and we get along very well. all this while i have loved him secretly and funny enough, we have never discussed anything about love life until just last week when he started asking questions about my boyfriend and i told him i dont have. when i asked about him he said he has just expressed his love to someone but refused to disclose who the person is and that she has not agreed. the way he talks about it, its like speaking in parables. im suspecting he may be talking about me or someone else, i dont really know.

now the feelings i have for him are even more intense and i cant eat or sleep. i dont know either if he has feelings for me. i as a woman have never liked the idea of approaching a guy first. but now im being tempted to throw caution to the wind and tell him how i feel about him, but i fear wat the outcome may be. pls wat do i do? im really confused.

pls advice me.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Ben13: 10:04am On May 28, 2009
Pls, throw caution to the wind cheesy
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2009
@ben20001 thanks for ur response.
but really, if one of ur lady friends come to u to tell u she has feelings for u how will u see her and how will u feel?

pls more replies needed. i really need help on this cry cry
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Ben13: 10:36am On May 28, 2009
. . .was only jokin, girlie.

in my opinion, you need to show some green light. . this might really help. instead of expecting a miracle.

just pray the guy won't take advantage of you.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2009
Ben20001:

. . .was only jokin, girlie.

in my opinion, you need to show some green light. . this might really help. instead of expecting a miracle.

just pray the guy won't take advantage of you.

pls can u kindly give me some clues? plssssssssssss cry
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by foye57(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2009
girlie2000:

pls can u kindly give me some clues? plssssssssssss cry

u r a girl, girlee. u shdnt be askin for clues.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2009
foye57:

u r a girl, girlee. u shdnt be askin for clues.

and do u think if i knew, i wld be asking?
i have never been the type who make passes at men or force myself on men. i really dont know! pls give me clues if u know of any, i need help thats why i came out here to seek it. cry
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by AjaraEwuro: 12:19pm On May 28, 2009
appear naked when he comes in, open your laps wide and ask him to dip his pe nis inside your hot steamy pu ssy, thats the only way to express your feelings to him.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by JJYOU: 12:26pm On May 28, 2009
simple as asking what he thinks of you?

it is tricky but be carefull and pls pls dont spoil it by sleeping with him
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by foye57(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

appear naked when he comes in, open your laps wide and ask him to dip his pe nis inside your hot steamy pu ssy, thats the only way to express your feelings to him.

haba! AjaraEwuro, dont spoil d poor girlee!
@poster
Just show him more care and attention. ask him wittingly what he feels abt u. pls don't sleep with him or try to appeal to him sexually.
all the best dear.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
@foye57 and JJYOU thanks, i appreciate ur replies.

still open to more suggestions pls
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by AjaraEwuro: 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
why not?
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2009
Be careful girl,lest ur actions wud scare him away and make u look like some desperate slut.what if he does not feel the same way as u do and turn u down,can u handle the rejection?
Things like that are better left for men,let him make the first move,Ok.dont let ur emotions ruin the beautiful relationship u are enjoying now.Hes a Nigerian man,let him make the first move,if na Oyinbo e for be a diff. ball game.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2009
@ifyalways, i thank u so much. i think i need to get a hold of myself sad
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Afribiz(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2009
@ girlie,

* Call him on phone (at most once a day) and ask how he's doing
* Acknowledge his looks- like, whao! you look so handsome today
* Allow him to accompany you to some places, eg salon, cyber-cafe, church/mosque, etc, and do likewise.
* Little gifts every now and then will do.
* Ask him what he feels about your dressing when you're about going out (As in , do i look okay?)
* Show great concern in matters relating to his family and friends.
* Do console/encourage him when he feels sad, discouraged and confused.
* Always look good (from head to toe). Don't overdress, just be simple and unique.

Those are the clues i can think of for now. Please don't throw yourself on him, don't seduce him, that will only make you look worthless. It could even mar your blissful relationship with him. I'm sure he'll prefer to go for the girl he spent some energy on, than the one that came for him. Who knows, you could even be the one he was indirectly referring to, so just play cool and matured, till he eventually opens up.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Afribiz(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2009
girlie2000:

@ifyalways, i thank u so much. i think i need to get a hold of myself sad

That, will surely favour you all the way.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2009
@Afribiz thanks for ur suggestions too, i appreciate. actually, i do some of the things in ur list already cos of our friendship. maybe i'll need to do more while i try to get a hold of myself
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by foye57(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2009
lets know how d cindarella story goes dear. cheers.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by touchmeder: 6:00pm On May 28, 2009
sme sme boy putting my sister through all this stress. embarassed cheesy grin
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by C2H5OH(f): 7:40pm On May 28, 2009
If your sister no fine no be him fault

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? / Man Had To Choose: Save Wife Or Son / Marriage Gone Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.