Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Hate This Section... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate This Section... (2005 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
I used to be a regular poster on this section until the day I observed a very embarrasing thing...
Why would he (Seun) mix up the Christians, Pagans, atheists, Idol worshippers on a section, excluding the muslims..? Is Islam not a RELIGION?
oh...mukina is a muslim anyway, and you? its obvious...you do not believe in God!

Gosh! I hate this section!

Why is it that atheists talk so much about religion? It strikes me that they are always going on and on about religion, sometimes more than the Christians.
If y'all truly believe that God do not exist, why do y'all spend so much effort, strengths and time trying to defeat the idea of Him?
Why are y'all bitter about the beliefs of others who care less about your opinions on tithes, jets, pastors et cetera..? Why do y'all show bitterness towards Churches and Pastors..?

Seriously, why are you all obsessed with God? Every sentence is like 'God doesn't exist'. Who cares really? If you don't believe in God then that is your problematic problem and opinionated opinion but why bother going on about it so much?
What are your problems

It's interesting isn't it? You atheists gravitate toward this section, which is about RELIGION, when y'all claim to have none! What a gross confusion! What a discombobulated disorientation!

And to the mods, have you guys placed sentimental embargo on bans? I mean, why can't you ban bigots? derailers? off-posters? atheists posting on Christian-related threads?

Finally, Christians, please stop arguing the word of God...especially with unbelievers... Stop typing argumentative epistles just because you wanna convince some persons with hearts of stone.. Preach the gospel, don't argue the gospel.

...always remember, all unbelievers are enemies of God & God is not a respecter of anyone!

#shalom!

5 Likes

Re: I Hate This Section... by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
why did you say "shalom"?

are you a Jew?

because this is a NIGERIAN forum and we must discuss NIGERIAN religions here.
Re: I Hate This Section... by AtheistD(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis: I used to be a regular poster on this section until the day I observed a very embarrasing thing...
Why would he (Seun) mix up the Christians, Pagans, atheists, Idol worshippers on a section excluding the muslims..? Is Islam not a RELIGION?
oh...mukina is a muslim anyway, and you? its obvious...you do not believe in God!

Why is it that atheists talk so much about religion? It strikes me that they are always going on and on about religion, sometimes more than the Christians.
If y'all truly believed that God does not exist, why do y'all spend so much effort, strenghts and time trying to defeat the idea of Him?
Why are y'all bitter about the beliefs of others who care less about your opinions on tithes, jets, pastors et cetera..? Why do y'all show bitterness towards Churches and Pastors..?

Seriously, why are you all obsessed with God? Every sentence is like 'God doesn't exist'. Who cares really? If you don't believe in God then that is your problematic problem and opinionated opinion but why bother going on about it so much?
What are your problems

It's interesting isn't it? You atheists gravitate toward this section, which is about RELIGION, when y'all claim to have none! What a gross confusion! What a discombobulated disorientation!

And to the mods, have you guys placed sentimental embargo on bans? I mean, why can't you ban bigots? derailers? off-posters? atheists posting on Christian-related thread?

Finally, Christians, please stop arguing the word of God...especially with unbelievers... Stop typing argumentative epistles just because you wanna convince some persons with hearts of stone.. Preach the gospel, don't argue the gospel.

...always remember, all unbelievers are enemies of God & God is not a respecter of anyone!

#shalom!

I am going to bookmark this.

The next time xtians call atheists fools for not believing in God and start their abusive tirades on us as unbelievers I will bring up this thread.

Also, we enjoy religious debates. Nothing wrong with that . If you hate it so much go join the Islam section you moan so much about.
Re: I Hate This Section... by advocate666: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
God doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Section... by God2man(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis: I used to be a regular poster on this section until the day I observed a very embarrasing thing...
Why would he (Seun) mix up the Christians, Pagans, atheists, Idol worshippers on a section excluding the muslims..? Is Islam not a RELIGION?

If y'all truly believed that God does not exist, why do y'all spend so much effort, strenghts and time trying to defeat the idea of Him?

What are your problems

And to the mods, have you guys placed sentimental embargo on bans? I mean, why can't you ban bigots? derailers? off-posters? atheists posting on Christian-related thread?

#shalom!

@poster, you do not understand the business on this forum. If you do, you won't complain.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
why did you say "shalom"?

are you a Jew?

because this is a NIGERIAN forum and we must discuss NIGERIAN religions here.

Your name is PAGAN... are you from Britian?
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I am going to bookmark this.

The next time xtians call atheists fools for not believing in God and start their abusive tirades on us as unbelievers I will bring up this thread.

Also, we enjoy religious debates. Nothing wrong with that . If you hate it so much go join the Islam section you moan so much about.

How can one enjoy what he hates..??
So much confusion amongst your crew.. y'all need a section of your own..
Re: I Hate This Section... by AtheistD(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis:

How can one enjoy what he hates..??
So much confusion amongst your crew.. y'all need a section of your own..

Who talked about hate? It is all about belief. We dont believe in God... not hate.

How can you moan about Muslims having their own section and then xomplain about xtians being attacked by atheists shocked

Muslims have their own section because of xtian attacks.
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
advocate666: God doesn't exist

You are entitled to your opinion... cool
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2013

Who talked about hate? It is all about belief. We dont believe in God... not hate.

How can you moan about Muslims having their own section and then xomplain about xtians being attacked by atheists shocked

Muslims have their own section because of xtian attacks.

And what is wrong with:

Christian section
Atheist section??
Re: I Hate This Section... by ooman(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is all noise.
Re: I Hate This Section... by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis:

Your name is PAGAN... are you from Britian?

no i am Nigerian. why do you talk about Britain?
Re: I Hate This Section... by delkuf(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
advocate666: God doesn't exist
May God have mercy on u
Re: I Hate This Section... by ooman(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
delkuf: May God have mercy on u

Dont fear, it is a fact he just told you.
God doesnt exist anymore than the flying spagetti
Re: I Hate This Section... by AtheistD(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis:

And what is wrong with:

Christian section
Atheist section??

Is that what you prefer?
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no i am Nigerian. why do you talk about Britain?

Okay, I said 'shalom' and you asked me if I'm a jew..

Now I'm wondering why you bear an English name (Pagan)..knowing fully well that, you're either a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa man..
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2013

Is that what you prefer?

Yes!
Re: I Hate This Section... by onetrack(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis:

What are your problems

#shalom!

Maybe because we believe that religion can be a very destructive force and that for many people, religion is a matter of brainwashing. We are just trying to bring in alternate viewpoints. Sometimes that requires repeated effort to get people to challenge their own deeply-held, unthinking beliefs. If more people took a step back from their own religion and looked at how other people practice (or choose not to) then maybe there would be fewer religions problems in the world.

And, yes, I can accept the title 'enemy of God'. It actually has a nice ring to it, and many great people have carried that title as well. I'm in good company.
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2013
onetrack:

Maybe because we believe that religion can be a very destructive force and that for many people, religion is a matter of brainwashing. We are just trying to bring in alternate viewpoints. Sometimes that requires repeated effort to get people to challenge their own deeply-held, unthinking beliefs. If more people took a step back from their own religion and looked at how other people practice (or choose not to) then maybe there would be fewer religions problems in the world.

And, yes, I can accept the title 'enemy of God'. It actually has a nice ring to it, and many great people have carried that title as well. I'm in good company.

You are responsible for your post...
Re: I Hate This Section... by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2013

#shalom!

IMHO I don't think Christians need a separate section. The Master's wish has always been that we should be among the people we live (converse) with . Segregation is a fundamental part of Islam so Muslims having a separate section is not quite surprising and it's no skin off our collective noses.
Re: I Hate This Section... by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
Acidosis:

Okay, I said 'shalom' and you asked me if I'm a jew..

Now I'm wondering why you bear an English name (Pagan)..knowing fully well that, you're either a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa man..

Pagan is not my real name. it is not even a aname in the first place. talk sense!

foolish fellow*
Re: I Hate This Section... by JeSoul(f): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2013

What are your problems

#shalom!
Noted sir. I share your perplexion at the obsession of so-called non-believers with God & religion...the thing is truly a head-scratcher .... or is simply an indication (manifested by their constant presence here) of a restless conscience that is being pricked smiley - by what they know to be truth - but have deliberately chosen to reject it. We already know.

And please use the report button/post on mod thread - threads/links where posters are breaking the rules as mods may miss threads.
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
JeSoul: Noted sir. I share your perplexion at the obsession of so-called non-believers with God & religion...the thing is truly a head-scratcher .... or is simply an indication (manifested by their constant presence here) of a restless conscience that is being pricked smiley - by what they know to be truth - but have deliberately chosen to reject it. We already know.

And please use the report button/post on mod thread - threads/links where posters are breaking the rules as mods may miss threads.

I appreciate this, ma... Thanks alot cool
Re: I Hate This Section... by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Pagan is not my real name. it is not even a aname in the first place. talk sense!

foolish fellow*

lmao!
Re: I Hate This Section... by F00028: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Lord_Reed:

...Segregation is a fundamental part of Islam
how do you figure that?
Re: I Hate This Section... by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
F00028:
how do you figure that?

Does Islam not encourage the segregation of the sexes? What can be more fundamental than that?
Re: I Hate This Section... by F00028: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Does Islam not encourage the segregation of the sexes? What can be more fundamental than that?

is the Muslim section men only? undecided
Re: I Hate This Section... by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
F00028:

is the Muslim section men only? undecided

Why is there a Muslim section in the first place? Why the need for segregation? As far as I am concerned muslims are very comfortable with segregation having practiced it extensively in their mosques, they are quite comfortable with it.

Take a look at the implementation of sharia law in this country. Why the need to establish a separate set of laws for muslims? Muslims thrive on segregation so there really is no argument.
Re: I Hate This Section... by Affiliated(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Acidosis:

#shalom!

Such idiocy...
Re: I Hate This Section... by F00028: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:
Why is there a Muslim section in the first place? Why the need for segregation? As far as I am concerned muslims are very comfortable with segregation having practiced it extensively in their mosques, they are quite comfortable with it.

practicing s little women's lib there Reed?
the gender separation at the mosque that you keep going on about is only a recognition of different natures of men and women.

Lord_Reed:
Take a look at the implementation of sharia law in this country. Why the need to establish a separate set of laws for muslims? Muslims thrive on segregation so there really is no argument.

there's only no argument if your mind is closed.
the have always had their shariah. they have been muslims for over a thousand years (that's hundreds of years before you got your christianity and your secularism). and they want it FOR THEMSELVES.
Re: I Hate This Section... by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
F00028:

practicing s little women's lib there Reed?
the gender separation at the mosque that you keep going on about is only a recognition of different natures of men and women.

So in other words all differing natures should be separated? LoL and you really what to put a spin on islam being comfortable with segragation? Please keep trying.

F00028:
there's only no argument if your mind is closed.
the have always had their shariah. they have been muslims for over a thousand years (that's hundreds of years before you got your christianity and your secularism). and they want it FOR THEMSELVES.

Now you want to re-write history to say islam pre-dates christianity. If that is the excuse for a separate shariah law it only strengthens the argument that islam thrives on segregation. No matter what spin you try to put on it, this is a fact.
Re: I Hate This Section... by F00028: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:
So in other words all differing natures should be separated?..
in YOUR words.
I frankly dont see how anyone can reasonably infer that from my post.

Lord_Reed:
Now you want to re-write history to say islam pre-dates christianity.

again, we were talking about 'this country' undecided

Lord_Reed:
Take a look at the implementation of sharia law in this country

I get the feeling you are not really talking to me. you are posting for the benefit of people who'll only read your posts hence all this deliberate misrepresentation

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW BILLIONAIRE Femi Otedola Was Healed From Heart Disease In OPM / Much Ado About Giving And Receiving / Believe It Is Real...mother Mary Carrying His Son In Her Holy Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.