Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17082 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 13, 2007
[size=18pt]Surah [19:70] We know full well those who are most deserving of burning therein.

[19:71] Every single one of you must see it; this is an irrevocable decision of your Lord. [/size]
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
if you hate muslims and Islam so much. the internet is small . organise a hatred campaign all over the world and show yourself .doing this here will only stay here .

get a better Job and do it where the entire world will see it . Rubbish!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
Why is a mere quranic verse eating u up so badly? Was that a quote from the bible? I thot you all loved allah's words?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
davidylan:

Why is a mere quranic verse eating u up so badly? Was that a quote from the bible? I thot you all loved allah's words?

its not eating me up , the fact that you cant  keep posting it is just  crazy,  the thread says for Muslims, no muslim posts nothing in that thread, why cant you respect the thread for once, you are not a muslim .find the exit and stop posting in here angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2007
mukina2:

its not eating me up , the fact that you can't keep posting it is just crazy, the thread says for Muslims, no muslim posts nothing in that thread, why can't you respect the thread for once, you are not a muslim .find the exit and stop posting in here angry

stop quacking! Is it the fact that i am not a muslim or the fact that you find that verse distasteful that is really biting you? The thread asked a simple question on what i learned in islam recently, i posted a verse i had hitherto never been aware of before and you are hyperventilating.
Please take out your anger on allah and not me, afterall it was his irrevocable decree to put you in hell not me!  angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2007
davidylan:

stop quacking! Is it the fact that i am not a muslim or the fact that you find that verse distasteful that is really biting you? The thread asked a simple question on what i learned in islam recently, i posted a verse i had hitherto never been aware of before and you are hyperventilating.
Please take out your anger on allah and not me, afterall it was his irrevocable decree to put you in hell not me!  angry

even if  the thread asked a simple question, it didnt ask you it says Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?
you are not a muslim, so your inputs are not needed in here!
take it to all other threads but leave this thread alone, it wasn't created for you! angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
mukina2:

even if the thread asked a simple question, it didnt ask you it says Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?
you are not a muslim, so your imputs are not needed in here
take it to all other threads but leave this thread alone, it wasnt created for you! angry

dont burst a vein. Muslims like running over to christian threads to "wonder too" when you pop on theirs they suddenly start hyperventilating. Yes the thread says muslims only but unless the quran is no longer your holy book then i see no reason why you would want to bash your head against the wall because i quoted surah 19:71.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
show me where muslims posted on that Christians what did you learn in church today? angry

take your hatred to other threads and leave this one alone angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
Muki, what is Muystay tryin to tell me.  How can he be sure what i learned or tried to express came from Jamat.  MuyStay, i was encouraging and advicing what was u sayin?
Mustay:

19 vs 72-"Then we shall save those who used to FEAR ALLAH and were dutiful to him. And we shall leave the wrongdoers(like davidDliar) therein humbled to their knees in Hell! "
I only wanted to get Davidlyan out of the thread-Do u have a prob w/me? Speak on it
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ Raheem

i dont understand undecided
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayinba1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2007
To the muslims about Daviddylan,

Please try to ignore this individual. I realise that I am going against the same advice by mentioning him, but I have followed his posts and I will tell you of the similude of one wearing a white garment and then wrestling with a coal miner OR better you recall the one about the swimmer in the pool whose clothes were taken by a madman. You know what the elders say, a word is enough for the wise. If you evaluate all his posts (against Islam and everything else), you will agree with me that there is something fundamentally wrong. The irony is that he may actually be fortunate enough to have the beautiful "sword of Islam" pierce his heart with the true words of Allah.

Bottom line, let us ignore him. I promise you he will leave this thread, insha Allah

ma salam
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
ayinba1:

Please try to ignore this individual. I realise that I am going against the same advice by mentioning him, but I have followed his posts and I will tell you of the similude of one wearing a white garment and then wrestling with a coal miner OR better you recall the one about the swimmer in the pool whose clothes were taken by a madman. You know what the elders say,  a word is enough for the wise. If you evaluate all his posts (against Islam and everything else), you will agree with me that there is something fundamentally wrong. The irony is that he may actually be fortunate enough to have the beautiful "sword of Islam" pierce his heart with the true words of Allah.

Bottom line, let us ignore him. I promise you he will leave this thread, insha Allah

ma salam

i copy now wink

leave that hater of Islam alone angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
ayinba1:

Please try to ignore this individual. I realise that I am going against the same advice by mentioning him, but I have followed his posts and I will tell you of the similude of one wearing a white garment and then wrestling with a coal miner OR better you recall the one about the swimmer in the pool whose clothes were taken by a madman. You know what the elders say, a word is enough for the wise. If you evaluate all his posts (against Islam and everything else), you will agree with me that there is something fundamentally wrong. The irony is that he may actually be fortunate enough to have the beautiful "sword of Islam" pierce his heart with the true words of Allah.

ma salam

All i have been doing is quoting the "true words of allah" in the form of Sura 19:71 and yet you are all bursting a vein! grin Why does a simple quote from allah's good book provoke such malevolent and atimes fearful responses from those who shld know better?

Is Sura 19:71 not part of the "beautiful sword of islam"? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2007
@ al raheem. It's not only d mosques we learn islamic stuffs from. That's what i mean. I was encouraging you and mushin to participate more in this thread. Lol
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2007
Muki post what you wanna post and stop answering davidDliar. If simple english i quoted from d QUr'an can't make him understand, he'll understand in (except he's a believer)hell!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2007
Update your profile and add davidDliar to your IGNORE LIST! Simple
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2007
@ Muki i asked a q before david came with his kibosh.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
nuff said.  I wouldn' have even said anything on the thread-had i not see Dav DividiaAN ON Rampange agains islam again.  
@Topic
I learned not from Jamat, but Al ha ji (Afa) that islam is based on the Mosaic Laws.  Laws of God thru  moses.  That Abraham is the father of  Ishmael and Isaac.  Before our world was divided.  When that guy say the name Allah he need to keep in mind that he is referencing and saying God=Allah=Olorun=Chineke=Dios.  Since God confused mans language from when it use to be just one.  We could no longer use the same terms for the samethin,   We could no longer teach the samething about God to one another if our languages are different we don't understand  each other.  So each one have to teach the samethin in his own new language.  So Ishmael heired the musliim nation and Isaac represen the Christian nation.  Honestly a tru respectfull believer in & 4 God would respect both or any teachins about God.  Not trying to contue differentiang them as to one is better than the other.  Thus the Old testament or Mosaic Laws are more corporal and strictly for 2 please God.  But the new testament is great but easy to manupilate-an exscuse to be sinful.  Talkin bout how God will forgive.  He will forgivve u.
Old testament and the Q'ran strictly 4 God.  Statin no exscuse of sins are tolerated!!  Look at how some of the modern day so call or profess to be Christians are even breaking the new Testament.  Wearing tight pants to church and they actually say God doesn't mind.  They bring distractions  to suppose to be Holy temple and talkin bout God says come as u are, though he adviced them how to dress?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2007
Mustay:

Muki post what you want to post and stop answering davidDliar. If simple english i quoted from d QUr'an can't make him understand, he'll understand in (except he's a believer)hell!

[size=18pt]Unless the quran is lying allah makes me understand that by an IRREVOCABLE decree you fabled "believers" are ALL going to hell according to Sura 19:71. What is the point of being a "believer" when you are going to hell beleiver or not anyway?[/size]
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hell is simply or means the grave!!! - please chec any dictionary
You have nothin to loose being a believer-i do feel for you.  I doubt you're a complete muumu
@ayinba, it would be so great to ignore him.  But at a great cost.  We must teach him.  If only he himself lower his guards and negativities!!!
I wish him a good muslim wife one day, that's what he'll end up doin after he relax his madness.  I alraeady even know his future wife
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2007
Ah hell is the grave eh?
What then did allah mean in Sura 19:72? -

[size=18pt][19:72] Then we rescue the righteous, and leave the transgressors in it, humiliated.[/size]

Did allah mean he would leave transgressors to be "humiliated" in the grave? Since there is no life in the grave how then can a lifeless being suffer "humiliation"?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
ok
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2007
There is no sarcasm in my tone. You shld study each verse in context before propounding unfounded theories of what hell is.

We are all agreed on one thing, by allah's IRREVOCABLE DECREE all muslims are bound for hell as quoted in sura 19:71. Now you ran to grab a contemporary non-religious dictionary to help you out by claiming hell = the grave.

Here is the fallacy of that definition: Since there is no life in the grave, why did verse 72 indicate that those left in hell (i.e. the grave) be humiliated? Is it possible for a non-living entity to suffer humiliation?

Since that "grave" scenario is impossible, we can safely conclude that "hell" as refered to in verses 71-72 can only mean an abode separate from the grave. The question is where is that abode and why do both "believers" and "non-believers" alike have to go there in the first place? Why does being a believer merely earn you a reprieve from hell after spending a considerable amount of time there. Why must the "believer" be punnished in hell at all?

That is the questions you all need to be seriously asking yourselves, not tearing out your hair accusing others of lying and hating while decieving urselves with selectively reading only those portions of the quran that sate your consciences!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2007
cleaned  all around a church today david, once a week and mosques also once a wk.

Answering the question in your religion!!  What did  God meant when we learned that he will ressurect some.  And the humiliating ones to life will be no more?!!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2007
Al Raheem:

I learned not from Jamat, but Al ha ji (Afa) that islam is based on the Mosaic Laws.  Laws of God through  moses.  That Abraham is the father of  Ishmael and Isaac.  Before our world was divided.  

This is not a new doctrine that you just learned infact this is the shaky, false, decietful doctrine on which the quran was built in the first place. It is a LIE  that islam is based on mosaic laws! Please go and read the 5 books of Moses in the bible and compare them with your sharia laws, they do have a few similarities here based on the fact that the author of the quran is famous for plagiarizing other works only to append them as "revelations" of allah but that is where the similarities end!

Any cursory reader of both books will come to no other conclusion but that the God of the bible is certainly not that of the quran. The mosaic laws were handed over to the CHILDREN OF ISREAL ONLY! The children of Ishmael were NOT partakers of the Abrahamic covenant that formed the basis of those laws.

By the way, did the alfa tell you he has found the original torah allah claims to have sent down, confirmed only to discover it was now lost? Where are the mosaic laws that islam is alleged to have been founded on IN THE QURAN? Surely if islam is based on mosaic laws it would be paramount that those laws be a part of the quran not so?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2007
no bro, i don't use books to talk to u.
Well, i hear yur tone now. David beleive me this Old testament and Quran are 100% similar. U are not easy to talk to at all
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2007
Al Raheem:

Answering the question in your religion!!  What did  God meant when we learned that he will ressurect some.  And the humiliating ones to life will be no more?!!!

Dont shift the goal posts! Deal with the hanging and unanswered questions posed by Sura 19:71-72 first! The bible did not tell us believers will be in hell, infact hell is strictly for the devil and his angels + unbelievers (according to the bible) - please read the story of Lazarus and the rich king.

Just to enlighten you a bit, on the rapture, ONLY believers are ressurected to meet Jesus in the air. Unbelievers will be resurrected at a later date to face the judgement before being sent to hell!

Now deal with sura 19:71 first!!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
David, what is your point.  I know for sure u are not a tru christian.  you're rather possesed.
fight the devil, not me.[quote Hell is simply or means the grave!!! - please chec any dictionary
[quote][/quote] did i not say any dictionary. And no i din't know there r non religious dictionary. Are u part of the Saducees lineage u love to play!!! the devil in the midst of a great thread
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
Sura [19:68] By your Lord, we will certainly summon them, together with the devils, and will gather them around Hell, humiliated.

[19:69] Then we will pick out from each group the most ardent opponent of the Most Gracious.

[19:70] We know full well those who are most deserving of burning therein.

[19:71] Every single one of you must see it; this is an irrevocable decision of your Lord.

[19:72] Then we rescue the righteous, and leave the transgressors in it, humiliated.

Already verses 68 and 70 rubbish your escapist claim that hell = the grave. Will the devils be gathered into the grave too in verse 68?

Does burning occur in the grave?

This is my point. Study it and decide ye for yourselves these day whom ye will serve, a "lord" who puts you in hell as an irrevocable decree whether you sin or not or the Saviour and Lord who died to shed His blood on the cross that WERE HE IS THERE YE MAY BE ALSO?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2007
Chinek, i love igbo people o, but this one is out of order. Most igbos 90% knows God most often used name. Confirm ur faith, what is it?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2007
w/o u ignoring the above question
big differences in Hell=Sheol and The lake of Fire!!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by AlRaheem(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
Don't quote this-I want a lot for u David, w/o u having to love islam. But i can't work w/u or teach u great things in the state u r in now. David i seriously care about u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.