Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23518 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by lomodele(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
with all these u've pointed out, ur case is not a fairy. She can be delivered but bro ur eyes go see am. Little av u seen compare to wat u will c wen u'll want to deliver her.. Since u av married her she is now ur cross cos na beta for worse so try nd deliver her not divorce her.. may God help u out

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by sholay2011(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Op, u daft no be small. So, because some small-minded ppl dey yarn say spiritual tinz na lie for dis forum, u too believe cal am fairytale?

U no be african man? U no sabi say almost evritin for dis side of d world get spiritual dimension? I pity u.

E go do u lyk gombe wen u (I reject it) wake up one mrning and see ursef facing judgment.

Maybe na ur mammywater wife or nt, I dnt care but if u be xtian, go see a paito, if u be muslim, see imam. Dem no dey do dis one for UCH oh.

Beta act fast before ur lyf end lyk fairytale.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2013
sholay2011: Op, u daft no be small. So, because some small-minded ppl dey yarn say spiritual tinz na lie for dis forum, u too believe cal am fairytale?

U no be african man? U no sabi say almost evritin for dis side of d world get spiritual dimension? I pity u.

E go do u lyk gombe wen u (I reject it) wake up one mrning and see ursef facing judgment.

Maybe na ur mammywater wife or nt, I dnt care but if u be xtian, go see a paito, if u be muslim, see imam. Dem no dey do dis one for UCH oh.

Beta act fast before ur lyf end lyk fairytale.

I said no insults .Dont worry my life wont end like a fairytale.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by sholay2011(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2013
newloaded:

I said no insults .Dont worry my life wont end like a fairytale.
I apologise for that. Your post called for it. grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wazobiaforu(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
I will say what is happening to you is REAL according to your story,dont divorce her but help her and help yourself

Know this: pastor dont close eyes when praying for mad person ooo. - meaning you have to be sound spiritually to tackle someone spiritual problem or else !!!_________ fill in the gap

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by enilove(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2013
The bible says in Hosea 4:6" My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:...

I thank God for your life,because you have realised there is a problem.

There is nothing that destroys more than ignorance.

When you were going to marry her,did you put it b4 d Lord? No. That was the mistake.

You have married her, and according to the God who can deliver you,you cannot divorce her.

Matt 5:32" But I say unto you,That whosoever shall put away his wife ,saving for the cause of fornication,causeth her to commit adultery: & whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

The only solution is for you and your wife to go for a deliverance.

Problems like this should not be taken for granted.

It is not too late for you to recover all you have lost,provided you can go for deliverance quickly. Even if your wife refuses to go with you,when the power of God comes upon you,all the bad dreams etc, would be things of the past.But you,yourself ,needs the power of God to recover all your lost glory.

1Samuel 30:8 "And David enquired of at the Lord,saying shall I pursue after this troop?shall I overtake them?And he ( Abiathar the priest) answered him,pursue for thou shall surely overtake them,& without fail recover all". So shall it be for you,also,in Jesus name.

Jesus said in Matt 11:12" And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence ,and the violent take it by force".

Be violent in your spirit,seek God with all your heart ,and He shall deliver you.

With this kind of problem,you must give your life to Christ and be genuinely born again.
You must drop any known sins in your life. The powers of darkness use sins as a ladder to useless and molest anyone.
You must now be addicted to prayers and use the word of God along with it.
Read your bible regularly.

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries is the right place for you to go,if truly you need deliverance.

You must be ready to go on 3 day dry fast and prayers.
Go to the Prayer City on any monday, Pastors are there to minister to you.The program is from Monday to Friday of every week.

After your deliverance ,you can continue to worship in your church,but must not go back to your former sins again.

37 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2013
You are married to a witch and they are telling you not to divorce her? Mmh... You better run for ur life before she detroys it totally. As for deliverance, do u think she'll follow u? The love u still have for her is as a result of the potions u've eaten. RUN

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Yvete(f): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ OP: Is your wife aware of the spirit inside of her that's behind these mis-fortunes? If a Pastor, Prophet and prayer house informs you about it, I hope you took her to hear all of this as well.

Take enilove's advice. I also advise you guys to seek deliverance. Fortify yourself with the blood of Jesus and continually ask God for a hedge of protection around you before you begin self-deliverance. If she is not willing to open her heart to receive Jesus, that's her cup of tea, but you're free. God bless!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by kpolli(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?

It does happen, plus are u sure she wants to be delivered.... Personally I would advise u to go to MFM

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
OP THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WIFE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE END OF THIS KINGDOM. THIS YOUR SITUATION IS HAPPENING TO MANY PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD BEFALL THE WORLD IN WW3. THERE WOULD STILL BE PEOPLE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIES. THESE WOULD BE THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND THE REFINED AND THE RIGHTEOUS. ITS LIKE THIS ' PAY NOW OR PAY LATER '. THOSE WHOM THE LORD WANTS, HE IS MAKING THEM PAY NOW. THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING THEMSELVES ? THEY WILL PAY LATER. SO YOU ARE GETTING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF ALLICTION. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED. STAY CLOSER TO GOD. IN FACT STAY EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD DURING THIS PERIOD.

1 TIMOTHY 5 VS 24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after

REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD <<< THOSE WHOM THE LORD WOULD LET SURVIVE THE TRIBULATION. THIS IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY OF THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Joel3(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
you want to put us for trouble abi? abi u nor knw say them dey monitor you and all your activities for mirror abi? u nor knw say something dey follow u all around abi? that love when u dey talk so na wash, na inside pot u dey already for marine world, na love portion the spell done real hold u. them done cage you already and na people when u wan put for trouble u dey find. any body when nor strong and he go talk for this kind marraige issue em go see pepper, na only spiritual people go fit help u oh. solve ur case urself because everything when people dey talk here so them dey monitor am. be warn people.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by greatgenius: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
no being here or anywhere has power over anyone or you unless you think otherwise.. if you think you are powerless then so it shall be.. your life ie going downhill not because of your wife but because of your actions and beliefs.. I will advice you to stop shifting the blame and start taking responsibility for your actions..

Change your beliefs and wrong thinking and all will be well with you.. you need no pastor or priest for this. Stop projecting your repressed emotions and fears on your wife and face them... Nightmares are usually unresolved repressed fears and memories playing out in the dream world..

12 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wiegraf: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2013
I just hope she wasn't forced or coerced into marrying you op.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2013
sholay2011:
I apologise for that. Your post called for it. grin
I dont converse with idiots with skewed brains.I would suggest you stop posting on this thread.You dont have anything to offer .
wiegraf: I just hope she wasn't forced or coerced into marrying you op.
How do you mean pls?
enilove: The bible says in Hosea 4:6" My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:...

I thank God for your life,because you have realised there is a problem.

There is nothing that destroys more than ignorance.

When you were going to marry her,did you put it b4 d Lord? No. That was the mistake.

You have married her, and according to the God who can deliver you,you cannot divorce her.

Matt 5:32" But I say unto you,That whosoever shall put away his wife ,saving for the cause of fornication,causeth her to commit adultery: & whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

The only solution is for you and your wife to go for a deliverance.

Problems like this should not be taken for granted.

It is not too late for you to recover all you have lost,provided you can go for deliverance quickly. Even if your wife refuses to go with you,when the power of God comes upon you,all the bad dreams etc, would be things of the past.But you,yourself ,needs the power of God to recover all your lost glory.

1Samuel 30:8 "And David enquired of at the Lord,saying shall I pursue after this troop?shall I overtake them?And he ( Abiathar the priest) answered him,pursue for thou shall surely overtake them,& without fail recover all". So shall it be for you,also,in Jesus name.

Jesus said in Matt 11:12" And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence ,and the violent take it by force".

Be violent in your spirit,seek God with all your heart ,and He shall deliver you.

With this kind of problem,you must give your life to Christ and be genuinely born again.
You must drop any known sins in your life. The powers of darkness use sins as a ladder to useless and molest anyone.
You must now be addicted to prayers and use the word of God along with it.
Read your bible regularly.

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries is the right place for you to go,if truly you need deliverance.

You must be ready to go on 3 day dry fast and prayers.
Go to the Prayer City on any monday, Pastors are there to minister to you.The program is from Monday to Friday of every week.

After your deliverance ,you can continue to worship in your church,but must not go back to your former sins again.

Thanks but we've both passed through deliverance here in Abuja and the problem still remains .I attend MFM and i know very well everything you talked about.Thanks for the advice though.
Yvete: @ OP: Is your wife aware of the spirit inside of her that's behind these mis-fortunes? If a Pastor, Prophet and prayer house informs you about it, I hope you took her to hear all of this as well.

Take enilove's advise. I also advise you guys to seek deliverance. Fortify yourself with the blood of Jesus and continually ask God for a hedge of protection around you before you begin self-deliverance. If she is not willing to open her heart to receive Jesus, that's her cup of tea, but you're free. God bless!

She claims shes not aware of anything but i find it very difficult believing that.I hear sometimes they go into hiding before going for prayer sessions .Could this be true ?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: OP THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WIFE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE END OF THIS KINGDOM. THIS YOUR SITUATION IS HAPPENING TO MANY PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD BEFALL THE WORLD IN WW3. THERE WOULD STILL BE PEOPLE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIES. THESE WOULD BE THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND THE REFINED AND THE RIGHTEOUS. ITS LIKE THIS ' PAY NOW OR PAY LATER '. THOSE WHOM THE LORD WANTS, HE IS MAKING THEM PAY NOW. THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING THEMSELVES ? THEY WILL PAY LATER. SO YOU ARE GETTING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF ALLICTION. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED. STAY CLOSER TO GOD. IN FACT STAY EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD DURING THIS PERIOD.

1 TIMOTHY 5 VS 24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after

REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD <<< THOSE WHOM THE LORD WOULD LET SURVIVE THE TRIBULATION. THIS IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY OF THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Can you explain more to me about this ?How can i reach you outside of here ?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by enilove(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2013
The bible says upon mount zion there shall be deliverance and HOLYNESS and the house of Jacob shall possess its possessions.

If you are an MFM member,you should follow the teachings of the church. In MFM ,no sin,no matter how small. Jesus said be thou perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect.

There is no deliverance for anyone who is having sins ,of any type, in his or her life.

What I mean is this,from your reply to sholey2011, it shows you are not yet ready for God. No matter what he might have said,as a child of God, you do not have to call him an idiot.

This means you are disobeying God,who you are calling on to fight for you.

If you have malice,ungorgiveness,hatred,anger ,pride etc in your life, MFM prayers will not work for you,until you are completely broken and obedient.

People may provoke you,as they did to Jesus,do not allow them to take away your blessings.

I will suggest you do a total check of your life and see where your weaknesses are,then ask God for the forgiveness.

As the head of the home,you should know how to take your wife to the prayer city in Lagos for deliverance,even if it is to involve her parents and narrate everything to them and why you suspect her.Especially her refusal to go on fast and prayer with you.You are a wise man,this should not be of any problem to you.

It is not too much if you go again for deliverance to recieve the power of God in your life. When you fast and pray,you receive more Spiritual Power from God to battle the powers of darkness.

God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2013

Dear brother you have to be careful about accusing your wife for your woes. The fact that so called prophets claimed it is your wife who is behind your problems does not necessarily make that true. From some of your comments it seems you have come to the point of believing the prophets more than your wife.

However both of you needs prayers. Even though you think your wife is the source of your woes you are the one suffering nightmares. Sending her away will not solve your problem. Share your problem with brethren who can join you and your wife in prayers and fasting for deliverance from this problem.

You have a problem and it is good you realise it. Stop blaming your wife or whosoever for that matter. What is important now is solution to your family problem. Both you and your wife need to be delivered from the bondage of a powerful spiritual manipulation.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Paschal007: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Please don't blame your wife for woes and mind how you listen to those so-called pastors. Lots of them are not genuine. Why are they telling you your wife is evil? Can't they cast out the evil spirit already?

Their usual line used to be the evil uncle at the village. Have they switched to wives already? I guess you told them your problems started after you married your wife, no?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777 where art thou??
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded: obadiah777 where art thou??
I AM HERE SIR wink OH OK I MISSED YOUR QUESTION. I WILL ANSWER IT NOW. GIVE ME 10 MINUTES
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
cry smh and weeping... Poor lady

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:
Can you explain more to me about this ?How can i reach you outside of here ?
BROS THERE IS A SPIRIT OF WAR GOING AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. THE THIRD WORLD WAR IS ABOUT TO START. IT CAN START ANY DAY FROM NOW. THIS THIRD WORLD WAR IS THE WAR THE LORD CALLS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16. THE WAR IS ALSO DISCUSSED AT LENGTH IN JOEL CHAPTER 3, EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38 AND 39 AND REVLATION 17 AND 18. THIS IS THE WAR THAT WOULD END THIS ERA ON EARTH AND BRING IN THE LORDS KINGDOM. THIS WAR IS CALLED 'THE DAY OF THE LORD'. THIS WAR WILL START ANY MINUTE FROM NOW. IRAN IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE WAR. IRAN IS THE MEDES http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes AMERICA IS ALSO A MAJOR PLAYER. AMERICA IS CALLED BABYLON IN THE BIBLE. RUSSIA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. RUSSIA IS CALLED GOG AND MAGOG. CHINA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. CHINA IS CALLED MOAB. NOW THE SPIRIT OF WAR SWEEPING ACROSS THE WORLD IS THE LORD PUTTING THE SPIRIT OF WAR IN ALL THE COUNTRIES SO THAT THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER WITH NUKES. THE LORD CREATED THE NUKES BY USING MEN. IT SAYS SO IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

READ THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 VS 1-4 FOR THE DESCRITPION OF THE NUKES AND READ ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 FOR THE EFFECTS OF THE NUKES ON PEOPLE.

SO THE LORD IS ABOUT TO CLEANSE THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. 2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE ENGULFED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS WOULD SURVIVE. THE LORD WOULD HIDE AND PROTECT THE RIGHTEOUS WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS DESTROYED ( A THOUSAND SHALL FALL ON YOUR RIGHT HAND AND TEN THOUSAND ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE BUT NONE SHALL GET TO YOU ). WHEN THE WW3 IS OVER, ABOUT 5 BILLION OR SO PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. SCRIPTURE SAYS A THIRD OF THE WORLD WOULD BE LEFT. ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BE KILLED WOULD HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR HEADS. WHAT IS THE BEAST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE OR CAUCASIANS. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ? FOLLOWING THE WESTERN LIFESTYLE, HOMOSEXUALITY, CHASING MONEY WHILE NEGLECTING GOD, CAPITALISM, COVETOUSNESS, MATERIALISM, DEMOCRACY, SELFISHNESS, ETC ETC. ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR FOREHEAD ( FOREHEAD MEANS YOUR THOUGHTS ).ALL THESE WOULD BE DESTROYED. THEY WERE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THING IN SATANS KINGDOM. IN SATANS KINGDOM YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON GOD. THEN WHEN GODS KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED YOU WILL GET ALL THE RICHES OF THE WORLD. THESE PEOPLE WANTED THEIR SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL.

AND THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT. NOW THOSE 2 BILLION OR LESS PEOPLE WHO WOULD SURVIVE THIS ? WOULD BE THE POOR AND MEEK OF THE WORLD. SO IF YOU HAVE A HUMBLE SPIRIT THE LORD WOULD WORK ON YOU TO MAKE YOU READY TO INHERIT THE EARTH. HOW WOULD HE DO THAT ? HE WOULD REFINE YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION TO PURIFY YOU. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THAT NOW. THATS THE LORD WORKING ON THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT.YOU HAVE TO BE PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION BEFORE THE LORD WOULD ALLOW YOU TO INHERIT THE EARTH BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT WOULD LITERALLY INHERIT THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN IT. SO YOU HAVE TO BE WORTHY. THATS WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU. SOME ARE REFINED WITH DISEASES, SOME WITH LOSS OF MATERIAL WEALTH, ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU STRONGER AND BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM THE LORD WOULD USE AND ULTIMATELY REMEMBER THIS VERSE HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth <<< ALL THOSE WHOM THE LORD RECEIVES AS HIS WHO WILL BE HIS IN HEAVEN HE SCOURGES WITH AFFLICTION TO MAKE THEM DESERVE IT.

SO BROTHER, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WOMAN, I THINK YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH THE LORD. YOU ARE BEING SCOURGED IN PREPARATION FOR HEAVEN AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD WHICH WOULD HAPPEN VERY SOON.AND I MEAN VERYYY SOON.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto: cry smh and weeping... Poor lady
I love my wife so much and i dont have plans leaving her .
I must find a way to deal with this .
Shame to the principalities and powers talked about in the bible whose mission it is to turn our joy into sorrow.
You may not be excluded from this as i know they are ever-present in every household.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
scourge (skûrj)
n.
1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
2. A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
3. A whip used to inflict punishment. <<< THIS IS WHAT THE LORD DOES TO TOUGHEN THOSE HE RECIEVES INTO THE KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: BROS THERE IS A SPIRIT OF WAR GOING AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. THE THIRD WORLD WAR IS ABOUT TO START. IT CAN START ANY DAY FROM NOW. THIS THIRD WORLD WAR IS THE WAR THE LORD CALLS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16. THE WAR IS ALSO DISCUSSED AT LENGTH IN JOEL CHAPTER 3, EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38 AND 39 AND REVLATION 17 AND 18. THIS IS THE WAR THAT WOULD END THIS ERA ON EARTH AND BRING IN THE LORDS KINGDOM. THIS WAR IS CALLED 'THE DAY OF THE LORD'. THIS WAR WILL START ANY MINUTE FROM NOW. IRAN IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE WAR. IRAN IS THE MEDES http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes AMERICA IS ALSO A MAJOR PLAYER. AMERICA IS CALLED BABYLON IN THE BIBLE. RUSSIA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. RUSSIA IS CALLED GOG AND MAGOG. CHINA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. CHINA IS CALLED MOAB. NOW THE SPIRIT OF WAR SWEEPING ACROSS THE WORLD IS THE LORD PUTTING THE SPIRIT OF WAR IN ALL THE COUNTRIES SO THAT THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER WITH NUKES. THE LORD CREATED THE NUKES BY USING MEN. IT SAYS SO IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

READ THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 VS 1-4 FOR THE DESCRITPION OF THE NUKES AND READ ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 FOR THE EFFECTS OF THE NUKES ON PEOPLE.

SO THE LORD IS ABOUT TO CLEANSE THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. 2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE ENGULFED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS WOULD SURVIVE. THE LORD WOULD HIDE AND PROTECT THE RIGHTEOUS WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS DESTROYED ( A THOUSAND SHALL FALL ON YOUR RIGHT HAND AND TEN THOUSAND ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE BUT NONE SHALL GET TO YOU ). WHEN THE WW3 IS OVER, ABOUT 5 BILLION OR SO PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. SCRIPTURE SAYS A THIRD OF THE WORLD WOULD BE LEFT. ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BE KILLED WOULD HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR HEADS. WHAT IS THE BEAST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE OR CAUCASIANS. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ? FOLLOWING THE WESTERN LIFESTYLE, HOMOSEXUALITY, CHASING MONEY WHILE NEGLECTING GOD, CAPITALISM, COVETOUSNESS, MATERIALISM, DEMOCRACY, SELFISHNESS, ETC ETC. ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR FOREHEAD ( FOREHEAD MEANS YOUR THOUGHTS ).ALL THESE WOULD BE DESTROYED. THEY WERE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THING IN SATANS KINGDOM. IN SATANS KINGDOM YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON GOD. THEN WHEN GODS KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED YOU WILL GET ALL THE RICHES OF THE WORLD. THESE PEOPLE WANTED THEIR SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL.

AND THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT. NOW THOSE 2 BILLION OR LESS PEOPLE WHO WOULD SURVIVE THIS ? WOULD BE THE POOR AND MEEK OF THE WORLD. SO IF YOU HAVE A HUMBLE SPIRIT THE LORD WOULD WORK ON YOU TO MAKE YOU READY TO INHERIT THE EARTH. HOW WOULD HE DO THAT ? HE WOULD REFINE YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION TO PURIFY YOU. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THAT NOW. THATS THE LORD WORKING ON THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT.YOU HAVE TO BE PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION BEFORE THE LORD WOULD ALLOW YOU TO INHERIT THE EARTH BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT WOULD LITERALLY INHERIT THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN IT. SO YOU HAVE TO BE WORTHY. THATS WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU. SOME ARE REFINED WITH DISEASES, SOME WITH LOSS OF MATERIAL WEALTH, ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU STRONGER AND BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM THE LORD WOULD USE AND ULTIMATELY REMEMBER THIS VERSE HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth <<< ALL THOSE WHOM THE LORD RECEIVES AS HIS WHO WILL BE HIS IN HEAVEN HE SCOURGES WITH AFFLICTION TO MAKE THEM DESERVE IT.

SO BROTHER, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WOMAN, I THINK YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH THE LORD. YOU ARE BEING SCOURGED IN PREPARATION FOR HEAVEN AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD WHICH WOULD HAPPY VERY SOON.AND I MEAN VERYYY SOON.

Thanks for the information.
Is there a way i can reach you through phone or email?
Are you in Abuja ?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: OP THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WIFE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE END OF THIS KINGDOM. THIS YOUR SITUATION IS HAPPENING TO MANY PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD BEFALL THE WORLD IN WW3. THERE WOULD STILL BE PEOPLE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIES. THESE WOULD BE THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND THE REFINED AND THE RIGHTEOUS. ITS LIKE THIS ' PAY NOW OR PAY LATER '. THOSE WHOM THE LORD WANTS, HE IS MAKING THEM PAY NOW. THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING THEMSELVES ? THEY WILL PAY LATER. SO YOU ARE GETTING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF ALLICTION. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED. STAY CLOSER TO GOD. IN FACT STAY EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD DURING THIS PERIOD.

The guy is looking for advice and you dey here dey yarn dust.

You err... angry

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
The guy is looking for advice and you dey here dey yarn dust.

You err... angry
I guess i understand what he is trying to say.
You may see him as one crazy fella but he speaks deep things .
Only the deep seeketh after the deep!!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
@newloaded

From your post I believe your wife is a good wife. What you are going through is a battle with wicked spirits and wicked powers. If you love yourslf stay away from seeing pastors personally, they too have these wicked spirits in them and they will make your life worse. My advice for you is to get a cd or dvd of this prayer below by DR Olukoya and play it all night every night, you can listen to it online by following the link below. You can go to church to pray but stay away from pastors and ministers as they too are witches and wizards.

WICKEDNESS MUST DIE http://www.mfmhouston.net/AUDIO%20MESSAGES/WICKEDNESS%20MUST%20DIE.wma

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:
I love my wife so much and i dont have plans leaving her .
I must find a way to deal with this .
Shame to the principalities and powers talked about in the bible whose mission it is to turn our joy into sorrow.
You may not be excluded from this as i know they are ever-present in every household.
Bro. I dont believe in such things. YOU love your wife. Dont let stupidity spoil something good. To be honest, I doubt you'd get any satisfying advice from NL. You're in a tight spot, but Christianity, I believe, is about "LOVE" ,not deliverance sessions, conquering all.

Tell her you love and would rather believe her word than Prophecies from a thousand pastors. Tell her it's your marriage (both), and you'll go through this rough times together. Dont get so desperate that you forget why you married her in the first place.

LOVE should seek to purify not condemn.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
greatgenius: no being here or anywhere has power over anyone or you unless you think otherwise.. if you think you are powerless then so it shall be.. your life ie going downhill not because of your wife but because of your actions and beliefs.. I will advice you to stop shifting the blame and start taking responsibility for your actions..

Change your beliefs and wrong thinking and all will be well with you.. you need no pastor or priest for this. Stop projecting your repressed emotions and fears on your wife and face them... Nightmares are usually unresolved repressed fears and memories playing out in the dream world..
Smh
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:

Thanks for the information.
Is there a way i can reach you through phone or email?
Are you in Abuja ?
OH SHYTT THIS MADE FRONTPAGE. LET ME ERASE MY EMAIL REAL QUICK HEHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.