Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason (9193 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by sammieone(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2013
The plot of other political parties to down the reign of PDP in Nigeria is getting Hotter. In your candid opinion which party will u go for between PDP and the MEGA party, some people may feel that 'know Devil is better than unknown angel' or will u give to your 'blind date' to the new political coalition.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Pizzanatty(m): 2:46am On Feb 06, 2013
I will stick 2 PDP because
1) slot issue: d so called Mega Party ar merging 4 dere own selfish interest nd nt 4 d good of d nation hence even d sloting stuff will b on d high side wit no hope 4 d average nigerian 2 get a job on merit.

COMPETITN WILL COS PDP 2 PERFORM EVEN BETA
2) D mega a create a sense of performance 2 d PDP accross d nation and dere will b more development 2 silence d opposition...
3) d Mega party will always hv issues among demselves (ego,pride etc will finish dem....

9 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by RedLight1: 3:16am On Feb 06, 2013
i support any party against pdp.. Dis mega party may nt be d messiah though buh i cnt stand another 4 yrs of pdp

28 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 3:34am On Feb 06, 2013
i will stick with pdp ,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 06, 2013
i will go for the MEGA PARTY, maybe that will make the PDP sit right and make them realize they aint UNSHAKEABLE anymore. but honestly, unseating pdp in the forth coming election will futher tighten our democracy and provide real competition in subsiquent elections.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by SlyIg(f): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2013
God forbid such mega party!
Before they'll finish settling themselves for the remnant to get to the grassroot,that means they will be famine in the country.
I'd better do with PDP.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by chi3280(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party all the way!
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by omenka(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=Pizzanatty]I will stick 2 PDP because
1) slot issue: d so called Mega Party ar merging 4 dere own selfish interest nd nt 4 d good of d nation hence even d sloting stuff will b on d high side wit no hope 4 d average nigerian 2 get a job on merit.

COMPETITN WILL COS PDP 2 PERFORM EVEN BETA
2) D mega a create a sense of performance 2 d PDP accross d nation and dere will b more development 2 silence d opposition...
3) d Mega party will always hv issues among demselves (ego,pride etc will finish dem.... [/quote When you try to put a brain that has been dormant for a very long time (since 1999 I presume) to use immidiately u switch, it on without allowing it time to boot properlybrain has been dormant for a long time then, this ,my dear, is what you get..

@ topic: I'd go for anything that stands against pdp. Only a fool does thesame thing over and over and over again and expects diferent results.

19 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Olaolufred(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2013
I will go for Mega party.

(1) It is only a fool that keep doing same thing same way but keep expecting different result.
(2) An Angel, known or unknown is better than any devil,known or unknown.
Having said this,
We Nigerians must decide to take our destiny in our hands.
If we want a change, PDP should first be told to their face that they did not use their opportunity well.
While we give the Mega party a chance, It does not mean we can not kick them out after 4 years.
However, When PDP comes in again, they will be very careful with how they handle leadership and Nigerians.
BOTH WAY, IT IS THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS THAT MATTERS NOT THAT OF PDP OR MEGA PARTY.
THANKS.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2013
PDP are MEGA party are all the same or are the politicians in the MEGA party to be imported?

I will vote any of them depending on who flies the flag.

If PDP fields Jonathan MEGA party fields bad news like Buhari then I will vote for PDP.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Fashola then I will vote for MEGA party.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Buhari, I will vote for Tom and Jerry at home.

It is not the party that makes the men, it is the men that makes the party.

If any body think that it is all about political parties and names, then such a person is yet to understand Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2013
we have tasted the killer party over the years and we all can see that they are more of a curse than a blessing. Its high time i taste an alternative.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Peinstein: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2013
While you do better with PDP, make sure you dont complain when they also do better without your concerns. Not as though the Mega party is perfect, but i dont think they can get any worse than PDP.
SlyIg: God forbid such mega party!
Before they'll finish settling themselves for the remnant to get to the grassroot,that means they will be famine in the country.
I'd better do with PDP.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by AjanleKoko: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2013
See people sha.
After 2015, they'll be back on Nairaland complaining about Jonathan.
At least now we know undecided

@Topic, no way PDP will get my vote. They've never gotten it since 1999, and that will not change angry
I don't vote along party lines anyways. But no way am I voting anything that's under the 'Humbrellar' grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Let them present their candidates first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by mascot87(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2013
my comment has been hidden by Seun for safety reasons.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by oddy4real(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem: we have tasted the killer party over the years and we all can see that they are more of a curse than a blessing. Its high time i taste an alternative.
and there are no 'killers' in the MEGA party abi?
PDP ALLL THE WAY

4 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ganys: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
PDP!!!!!!? Never!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by SamMilla1(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
I am already making enquiries on how to join the Mega Party. When i go to my village next week, i will mobilize the youth and head towards the mega P. I refused to join PDP since i returned to Nigeria. Though i voted for Jonathan which i started regreting a month after the vote.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by yeye4live(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
As long as dier s CPC in d mega party even if it s own by my father or my father s a presidential candidate I wil neva vote 4 dem, I hate CPC wit my last blood, usles crowd of pple

2 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tomakint: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
SlyIg: God forbid such mega party!
I'd better do with PDP.
I love you for that wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ebamma(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
None of the above
Im only going to vote for
GU(garri united) party

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by FrankC3: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Based on current realities, I will vote PDP.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tomakint: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Mega Party ko, Nigerians are fond of missing the dimensionality of History (because it has the tendency of repeating itself) the mega party is nothing but amalgamation of strange bed fellows with ulterior motives seated deeply in their bellies, indeed if they should have their way, the latter end of Nigeria will be worst than the present dispensation and may even throw the sick nation off the cliff! Mega ko, Maga ni! If-I-Hear-Am again angry
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by kennytidistar(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party? Where is it happening? Is it a disco party or yahooze party? Somebody tell me what is all about?

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:
and there are no 'killers' in the MEGA party abi?
PDP ALLL THE WAY

Prof Soyinka called the PDP Nest of killers
Late Azazi regards the PDP to be Evil Boko, for that he was slaughtered

PDP = Killer party.

They may not be saints but they are actually not as worse as the killer party who has taken it as a norm/culture.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by theripper2: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2013
They are both thieves, one is dubbed a nest of "killers" while the other houses, a Jihadist, a youth corper killer, a fraudster and certificate forger and some other parasitic remnants. I aint voting though. So they can all go to hell.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Obinoscopy(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Let me see their manifesto first, then I'll decide.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
PDP.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ba7man(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Change is the only constant thing in life...Sooner or later, PDP will fall and this is just the begining. Their Candidates will determine if they can survive 4 more years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2013
I will go for the Mega Party!!!

WHY;

Because,MegaParty and Giant Party(PDP) should have equal competition which will thus bring development to the People!!!

MegaParty is gonna give Giant Party the Run of their LIFE ,ViceVersa!!!

And MegaParty can't stand Giant Party alone without ME!!!

This time around,...... ''where two Elephants Fight,The Grass Enjoycheesy
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2013
If you will vote for PDP like this post.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by BlackBaron: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2013
None of the above. All are from the same clique...recycled corrupt trash from Tinunbu to Jonathan.

An option of a candidate would be a better choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salamatu Umar In Job Racketeering, Quota Manipulation - Sahara Reporters / VP Osinbajo Inaugurates Committee To Recover N5 Trillion AMCON Debts / Kayode Fayemi, Tunde Fowler, Ned Nwoko To Be Honoured At Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.