Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Camry 2000 Idling Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry 2000 Idling Issues (843 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Run You Engine Idling With D A/C On For A Long Time. / My Car Vibrates When Engine Is Idling / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When Idling Or When Speeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 2000 Idling Issues by hairyman(m): 2:48am On Feb 06, 2013
My toyota camry 2000 idles erratically and threatens to go off if I turn on the ac. Does anyone have an idea about what is wrong
Re: Camry 2000 Idling Issues by 9icetoo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
what type of engine has it got? check the plug specification for ur car online and install the recommended plugs. That should take care of the rough idling. Experienced same on mine sometime ago. Changing the plugs ficed the problem.

1 Like

Re: Camry 2000 Idling Issues by yinlak: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
A lot of things can affect idle running, the best thing to do is to run a scan on the vehicle. It will really guide you on what to touch on the car

(1) (Reply)

Car Diagnostics Before You Go To That Auto Technician (mechanic ) / Ferrari Designer Unveils Plans For The 2017 Luxury Cruise Train In Japan / Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.