Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos (84613 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ekereku: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is d most stupid and nonsense thread I've seen on nairaland. Worse still, on the front page
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Freezle(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm an alumnus of unilag but I'm really embarrassed seeing this on front page.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by moxexy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
God go make bigger ooooo...... cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by RealMccoy2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Seun: I am not faulting you for posting this topic on your website, garnering traffic is understandable but I would love for you to do away with topics that have something to do with undermining one's tribe or religion. I think you and your moderators are obsessed in seeing anything igbos or Muslims.....just a thought
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Rick9(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
What Nonsense is dis is dis some kind of joke , why on Earth should we care uhhh [/color]
after reading dis post did anything change,,, how does dis stupid post bring back Goldie uhhhh.... Nonsense idle mind is ...................... [/color]
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Oballer: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
someone said the dumbest post...im sure you meant the most "dumbest' poster. absolutely useless post....all the poster did was to mention names and tells us how big they are and how Don and how rock they party...what about their brains.....these ones plus the poster will end up being the Mainas,GEJ's, Lawanis and the dumbest bleeps of this society.... embarassedSad to see NL becoming an oshodi website....free for all "poster posts the Dumbest thing website"
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Rajosh(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
World's most usless post on all sites. Gosh! And very stvpid mod put it on d front page.waste of mb.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
R2bees: k

Why are some people like this? Why quote the whole post only to drop "k"? Why quote the post in the first place? Smh
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by j4jj: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
oluwadare26: I hate News like this with no pics to back it up

C me C trouble o!so dat u can kidnap them abi?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by donem: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
swizzle: The kind of posts that make it to the frontpage these days are quite disturbing...smh undecided
u r talking.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by peleson: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Orikinla: There is no rich kid or from a rich family in any government university in Nigeria.

U lied !! Admiral Sam Epelle son in Unilag is from a Big/Rich family. Mayaki omeiza is from top family, oyinlola, former Governor of osun state daughter is in lag. Many top families that don't send all there kids abroad bring them to Unilag.FACT! If NOT UNILAG then IT'S ABROAD

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by emeka762001(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
dancing alanta
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by xyztus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Is riches defined by the amount of parties u attend,the kind of car u drive,or even how many girls are at ur beck and call.we have misplaced our priorities and until we reorient ourselves then am afraid the feature of nigeria is geopardy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Dokitaolly: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Must You all Nigerians sleep and face one side? Are You all angry because You are poor? Mtscheeeew.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by esoteric1: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....
lol ! Abeg no mind the person
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by chikeorji123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....

It's been long tears drop from my eyes *falling on ground leg face up*...
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Sike(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Unilag will always be Unilag.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Ndipe(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is a story worth celebrating (http://www.ebony.com/black-listed/life/zora-ball-becomes-youngest-to-create-mobile-app-video-game-981#axzz2L0Q7cLmx) not this type of story about the richest student at Unilag.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Rick9(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Who is D retardeeeeen that hid and Edited my post ,,, Ah if i no get my own forum ehn well na soooon very soon
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by dnawah(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Who r d first class students?Pls employers make una note d names down o!b4 una go employ cultis am prostitus. May God help us;-(
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ifud(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lubbers...

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by justineu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Av nevered commented anytin wrong on front page, buh i think dis one is soooo useless to be added on front page..
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by maybrowne(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2013
and wt am i supposed to do with dis,go nd look 4 der profile on Facebook or ask for der 2go username?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2013
HNosegbe:

E no reach flash Glo to Glo.
lol.

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by gbolakpine(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2013
What message are u sending to the less privileged ones, to steal money to b rich like d dudes n gals above?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2013
xyztus: Is riches defined by the amount of parties u attend,the kind of car u drive,or even how many girls are at ur beck and call.we have misplaced our priorities and until we reorient ourselves then am afraid the FEATURE of nigeria is GEOPARDY.
u made a point bt sme corrections re nt outta place
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Ferdinandu(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Pleeeeeeease somebody Post the List of Richest pupils in Okokobioko Primary School.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.