Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? (533 Views)

If You Are In My Shoes, What Will You Do? / Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by imoh4king(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
Life can be pretty tough, especially when you are in a good position today only to find yourself in some kind of circumstances you cannot explain tomorrow.
I used to work with a great company although my Boss wasn't paying too well but atleast I knew that i was going to get my paycheck the 15th or 16th of the next month. I was so particular about progress that I started hunting for jobs and other business opportunities both online and offline.
I was introduced by a family friend to a man who was very impressed with my capability and skill capacity. The man owned a small firm and immediately told me to start working for him.
Initially, I was skeptical about taking the offer because the man didn't even talk about having an office space in Lagos and he didnt mention anything about any employment letter as well.
After resigning from my current job as at that time, I started work with the man. After spending a week on the new job, the man traveled out of the Country to an unknown destination. Ever since then, no one has heard from my new Boss.
Now, my wife is on her seventh month of pregnancy and our rent is almost due. I have borrowed so much funds that i dont even know where to turn to anymore.
Pls nairalander, I need a job no matter how much it pays. Please, I am very dutiful and hardworking.
I believe God will use a member or visitor on this site as my point of contact.

I will attach my resume for perusal or further scrutiny.
God bless you all.
You can also reach me on 08026782341 or 08138386571.

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by jhydebaba(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Many people are going through a lot of problems, Nigeria sucks. Ok, I also need a job in case OP got more than one offer.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by charsobodo(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
My brother you took a very wrong decision and now you are in a big mess but I pray that God uses sombody, somewhere to help you out of this ugly situation...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by PATTIBAT10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
charsobodo: My brother you took a very wrong decision and now you are in a big mess but I pray that God uses sombody, somewhere to help you out of this ugly situation...

My Brother, it was a big risk that could have happened to anybody after all, i dont have an employment letter from my present employer and I have worked with him for the past five years. Don't worry Poster, God will see you through.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For All Graduates / Graduate Trainee! / Pls Is Dis Job Interview Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.