Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self (949 Views)

Please Did Any Body Received This Invite / Right Or Wrong: My Epic Response To Suspected Job Scammer / How Do I Boost My Self-Confidence At Job Interviews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by 377: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Pls i want u people to advice me.i got a job with a govt agency in bayelsa i was given appointment letter since last yr december,somethimes around may we were asked to submit our account details.till today i am yet to resume.pls is there still hope for me on d job.i have Bsc banking and finance,Masters in Financial economics,MSC in financial mathematics,NIM and currently doing my ICAN.i want to marry no work pls can i ever get a job somebody help me pls am tired of this life.
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by Gboliwe: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2013
377: Pls i want u people to advice me.i got a job with a govt agency in bayelsa i was given appointment letter since last yr december,somethimes around may we were asked to submit our account details.till today i am yet to resume.pls is there still hope for me on d job.i have Bsc banking and finance,Masters in Financial economics,MSC in financial mathematics,NIM and currently doing my ICAN.i want to marry no work pls can i ever get a job somebody help me pls am tired of this life.
why havent you resumed? What is ur problem?
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2013
Them do you from village? No work you wan marry yet you got an appointment you refuse to go resume or you think say you be Patience Goodluck wey be Permanent Secretary in absentia? Na wao ...u better sooji o!
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by uboma(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2013
377: Pls i want u people to advice me.i got a job with a govt agency in bayelsa i was given appointment letter since last yr december,somethimes around may we were asked to submit our account details.till today i am yet to resume.pls is there still hope for me on d job.i have Bsc banking and finance,Masters in Financial economics,MSC in financial mathematics,NIM and currently doing my ICAN.i want to marry no work pls can i ever get a job somebody help me pls am tired of this life.

@ op, ur case is a typical example of how corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our society. Imagine someone that is well educated but no job. On the other hand, we have a lot of illiterates in our National Assembly and other ministries who can't even construct simple sentences but are earning fat salaries. Its really pathetic for our country and the qualified unemployed. I wish u the best but if I were u, I will get a 'blue-collar' job instead of relying on 'white-collar' jobs that may never come till u know some oga(s) at the top.
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by okeymadu(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2013
OP, wetin be your problem sef? Have they not asked you to resume or you decided not to resume? That English get K-leg please take a moment to post the true position. With two 2nd degrees, I expected better write-ups from you.

Ordinarily, jobs I mean good ones are scares these days but if you are humble enough something good should come your way soon.
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by 377: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Pls sorry for the gramatical error i did d write up in a haste.meanwhile is not that i dont want to resume they keep on telling me their is no money to pay me yet.this is what i dont realy understant,i was captured in d budget and they are saying that the money is yet to be released to them from accountant general for more than six months now.i no what it took me to get that job am afraid they should not politicise it.
Re: Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self by okeymadu(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Dear OP, no wahala God will give you the job of your dreams but don't be shy to start small.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees In Nigeria, July 2013 / . / Fresh Graduate Seeking For Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.