Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano (775 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Interview With ARM Life Plc / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano by niyoyo2007: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2008
Please has anybody who had their interview and medical in kano being called for training. moreso have people being posted to kano training school for training.
Re: Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano by tunjilana: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2008
Niyoyo, i had mine on the 13th, men i still dey wait oooh, people with relevant info should let the house know oooooooooooo
Re: Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano by bollyolad: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
na wa ooooo if u guys that ve done upto medicals stage re complaining then wat of those of us awaiting interview? just be patient n pray for the will of God 2 prevail,

@tunji lana,

how come u re no longer current? wat happened to ur folks that update u, pls update we interview awaiters ooo.
Re: Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2008
tunji_lana,
please did you have the idea of the numbers of week or months that the training is going to take.
Re: Intercontinentalbank Plc Kano by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
when you aggregate info it serves a better purpose then when you spread it all over the place and one has to run around putting the pieces together to get an understanding. what I'm saying is that we intercontinental hopefuls would be better off limiting our discussion on our march to join the happy bank to only one thread, this one: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?. so far it has already reached 3 pages. lets learn from the Nlng Which Way Nlng? and Shell Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation guys whose threads have spawn 108 and 19 pages respectively. na wetin you dey find i dey find. let's have unity people!

(1) (Reply)

N Ysc June/july Batch / Solutions Architect Wanted / Urgent Collection Of Vacancies: Apply Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.