Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" (18046 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by manosteel(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
I will give it to prohet Moses abi Musa, anyway na the person sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by vision2050: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na chelsea star player that have never score a goal in epl..... I love my (3)chelsea players on the pitch
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by teejayomoalaja: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by OJ4109(f): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Tochnna: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
moses of course
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by nwadyke2001(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ebenezerk2: victor moses
all of them was man of the march and they will win the cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by BankoleNco: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mikel,Emenike and Mosses were in beast mode tata! Not forgetting Enyeama to.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by SKIPCY(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olamide with his rat teethgrin grin grin grin Emenike...buh dey all tried sha....thanks be to God!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by BankoleNco: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=18pt]My security man Muhammadu Abubakar is heart broken right now. . . . He even use bomb threaten me when I wan follow am joke! shocked[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Adekar(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by UnitedManc: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Ivynwa(f): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=14pt]ENYEAMA IS BOSS[/size]!!!
No disputing.

Wait who is that fela that shot in a goal with his head while lying flat on the ground. That his goal should be branded a name and recorded in history too.
He is the #2 after Enyeama.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Meritbaba(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
They all impress but i go for Mikel..he boss the midfield well and His assists for Musa's goal was Superb!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by greatgeo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin grin grin for me the man of the match is me and you cos we pray for the success of the match grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by chucky234(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses is the creative box of the team while Emenike is the live wire.
Mikel Obi was superb,but no one has mention Ogenyi Onazi so far,he did a good job in the midfield and was the reason why Mikel and Sunday Mba had an easy game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by great063(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Roland17: PRIOR TO THIS COMPETITION, I HAVE NEVER BEEN A HUGE FAN OF MIKE OBI, ESPECIALLY HIS QUESTIONABLE COMMITMENT TO THE NATIONAL TEAM, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM IN THIS COMPETITION, HIS COMMITMENT HAS BEEN UNWAVERING, EVEN AFTER LOOSING A PENALTY KICK IN THE GROUP STAGES HE HAS KEPT HIS COMPOSURE AND HAS CONTROLLED THE MIDFIELD VERY WELL.

VICTOR MOSES IS PERHAPS THE MOST CREATIVE PLAYER IN THE SQUAD, CREATING NUMEROUS SCORING CHANCES WITH INDIVIDUAL PLAYS.

AND STEPHEN KESHI KEEPS PROVING HIS METTLE AS A COACH..

OOOO LORD YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY OF MY AZONTO..
Carry go my friend.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Oziddy: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olamide said in his song"voice of the street" "Other rappers be like Naija dem no dey reach finals" buh wev finally quoted him rong, up eagles, ma man of da match goes to Mikel Obi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Auxiliary(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
I give it to the whole team... Dey played wif cohesion (barca-style). They played a really beautiful game today... The trophy is to Nigeria!!!

But special mentions goez to mikel, moses nd emenike!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by dejijohns(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
BankoleNco: [size=18pt]My security man Muhammadu Abubakar is heart broken right now. . . . He even use bomb threaten me when I was follow am joke! shocked[/size]
Bros, na u dey threaten us wit bomb wit dix ya ogbonge english...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by boron10(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
1. Victor Moses
2. Victor Moses
3. Victor Moses

7. Mikel Obi
8. Emenike

No doubt, Moses is for SE as Lionel Messi is for Barca. The Malian began to attack with full force after Moses was substituted.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
My cousins. They did a good job disturbing my sleep with all that loud noise sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by BankoleNco: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
dejijohns:
Bros, na u dey threaten us wit bomb wit dix ya ogbonge english...

Yep. . . Typo fixed that. . . . I don't know what happened to me there. Jeez! shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by pastandy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
I give all to d team....d is one as such man of d match....
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by ademega(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
ao i wish world cup should start next week... am very proud of ds guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Oahray: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
For me its Victor Moses.

Emenike and Mikel were excellent too sha. The whole team played well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by forkadict(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses of course.

By the way these super eagles just dey totori my belle men.

E don tey wey dem make me happy like dis.

Keshi, when you enter lag wit the cup ehn, just holla me make i supply you wit 10 chics wey you go fork for one night.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by ONUTOPSY(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
we should pray not to meet ghana at d final because they know how to beat us.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Duduknight(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by nnasino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor moses but everyone played well
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by emmasege: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
I give it to Mikel. Let someone pls help tell the big boss not to field Yobo on sunday o, except we are leading by 3 goals and we are already in the last extra minute. His inclusion today weakened our tight defence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAR Finally Lands In Nigeria And Gets Tested During NNL Preseason Game / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / FIFA Celebrate Ex-super Falcons Star Akide At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.