Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" (18058 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Pstsmith(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Abeg wetin be Super eagle?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Reference(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
emmasege: I give it to Mikel. Let someone pls help tell the big boss not to field Yobo on sunday o, except we are leading by 3 goals and we are already in the last extra minute. His inclusion today weakened our tight defence

I think Keshi just brings him in so that in the event of a trophy he will get a mention. I personally think the guy is running on fumes. His tank is completely empty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Desdola(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
ONUTOPSY: we should pray not to meet ghana at d final because they know how to beat us.
The same way Ivory Coast know how to beat us
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by abdul23(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor moses all the way.all credit to d entire eagles.bring d trophy home....
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by leslieu63(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
o'boy:
Olamide should apologise publicly to super eagles and Nigerians for saying "other rappers dem like super eagles,them no dey reach final"
God has shamed him,lol
up eagles
Gbam.... If not we no dey buy em cd again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by jasmine21(f): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Vision2045: The super Eagles of Nigeria book their spot in the final of the 2013 afcon..first goal from left back echjile gave nigeria the lead after a lovely trick by victor moses and some minutes after the lead was double after a cool finish by ideye , 2min before the end of the 1st ,comes the 3rd goal after a free-kick from emenike rolled into the net after a defelection from the malian wall, making it the fourth goal for emenike, so at the end of 45mins nigeria 3 mali nil.
2nd half:
59min, moment of celebration fourth goal from sub ahmed-musa gave Nigeria the 4th goal, in the 72nd minute mali scored 1 goal to reduce the deficit to 3..90min game over Nigeria in the final...

MAN OF THE MATCH: one must confess this team plays together as a unit every1 doing is job almost perfectly so I give to the whole player..
But personally I will say MIKEL is outstanding 2day.

Thanks a lot 4 dis ur summary as I wasn't able to watch d match. U gave me a clear picture of what happened.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by CLIQBOY(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
o'boy:
Olamide should apologise publicly to super eagles and Nigerians for saying "other rappers dem like super eagles,them no dey reach final"
God has shamed him,lol
up eagles
he dude is talking about world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by snowprince01(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Moses all d way
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Scorpiow(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
•MEKKY-bob•:
[/b]MY MAN OF THE MATCH. . .peter odemwinge[b] undecided
no be say dem say..u no watch dis match. Na who come tel u the sscore sef?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Hotdiamond(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
super eagles
Wetin dey happen
Wetin dey shele
We don win.
Shey Na winch
Abi Na bin laden
no matter dia plans o
We go still dey fly. . .
Join me sing jor
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by laykhorn(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
jasmine21:

Thanks a lot 4 dis ur summary as I wasn't able to watch d match. U gave me a clear picture of what happened.
that summary is nothing, you need to watch the highlight to knw how interestin d match was.. Barca style u wanna knw
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Saintsquare(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
I just love that dude called Mikel,calmly controlled the midfield and also absorbed most of the pressure.The whole team was superb,Victor Moses has proven himself wonderfully well.Emenike,the Macho Man.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chelsea is the 'Man' of the match.

Can't wait for the AFCON to end. . .Moses and Mikel are BADLY needed in Stamford Bridge to rescue our season. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=14pt]Victor Oluwasegun Moses.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by ijimah(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mike untop d game,mose is masive,emineke powerhouse,mba infflecial,eyeama no1,ideye creative, all of dem too gbaski,una tomuch,mali do eagles luk like S.A or a learner for una eyes.Mike untop d game,mose is masive,emineke powerhouse,mba infflecial,eyeama no1,ideye creative, all of dem too gbaski,una tomuch,mali do eagles luk like S.A or a learner for una eyes.Mike untop d game,mose is masive,emineke powerhouse,mba infflecial,eyeama no1,ideye creative, all of dem too gbaski,una tomuch,mali do eagles luk like S.A or a learner for una eyes.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
kwammy5000:

I like Emenike
And he is d Mam of Match. 1 goal, 1 assist.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
YoBo...the greatest of them all!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by johnwizey: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
God.....4 kipin me alive
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by onnairaland(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wanna knw my man of d match? Here he comes
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Jayjey(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
victor moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Rossikk(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2013
John Obi Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Rossikk: John Obi Mikel.

Yeah, Mikel was brilliant yesterday. Keshi should instruct Mikel to be a bit more defensive against the Burkinabes because Bance requires at least 2 people to mark him effectively. Mikel and Ogude have the physique can do that job.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by sshalom(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2013
It's a tight call between Moses and Mikel. Looking at the overall display however, Mikel shades it for me!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by DapsyDude: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2013
LIKE MY IBO FRD WILL SAY MOSESYYYY IS THE MAN OF D MATCH.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by mykalls(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2013
Emenike was Man of the Match. Did you see how complacent our boys were toward the last 20 mins of the match. If we try that with bukina faso, it might boomerang. we should go for it till the 90mins.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by kopy: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mikel has been outstanding in their games but moses Iƨ̣̣̇̇̇ their main force..For M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,against mali mikel was d man of d match!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by IkechukwuJohn: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
madrid noni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Or Nigeria? Who Is Generally Better In Football / FIFA Celebrate Ex-super Falcons Star Akide At 42 / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.