Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,615 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager (991 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Sir Ferguson To Buy Three New Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager by sunny4all(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2006
Do you think it is time for Sir Alex Ferguson to
be replaced as Man, Utd manager?

And if so who would pick to replace him.

Re: Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager by 4Play(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2006
I think he has still got one or two more seasons left in him.It will be big mistake to think that because of recent disappointments he can be easily replaced.He has an unparralled record in football,he has won more trophys than anyone in the history of English football.Chelsea has taken football to a whole new level but it is important to note that United will finish this season with more points than in 7 of the past 10 seasons .
Ultimately when he is replaced I will like to see someone like Guus Hiddink or Carlo Ancellotti as his replacement.
Re: Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager by Akolawole(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2006
He is a good manager to the core, as Jose will say " A manager's manager"
Re: Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager by hucarson(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2006
The question of time to leave is less important than who will fill into his shoes.
He is the best manager in the business as far as i am concerned.
Only Fabio Capello, Carlos Ancellotti, Guus Hiddink and Vicente del Bosque can manage to wear the shoes Ferguson will leave.
19 titles in 19 seasons? Its highly remarkable.
Ferguson still has 1 or 2 seasons to prove his worth. He tried all he could this season of re-building cos 80 points cld have won United the title normally.
These days, Chelsea has raised the standard to a point where a Manager cannot afford to lose more than 2 matches in a season if he expects to win the league.
Man Utd cannot even think about sacking or replacing him cos his file is thick!
Re: Do You Think It Is Time For Sir Alex Ferguson To Be Replaced As Man: Utd Manager by my2cents(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2006
I don't think so either,

I think he will be given another 2 or 3 more seasons. In my opinion, he will not voluntarily quit until he proves that his treble season of 1999 wasn't a fluke.

as always, my 2 cents

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Head Butt video Game / Watch Barclays Cup Final - Chelsea Vs Aston Villa At 1.30pm Today! / Transfer Day Deadline News (11pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.