Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (174219 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - International Friendly (4 - 1) On 10th Sept 2013 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by hoochay: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2013
not2long: If nigeria wins they will play at the next confedration cup

what is confedration cup pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by sojihandsome: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2013
[b][/b]SUPER EAGLES SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THE PACE OF THE GAME IN THEIR OWN FAVOUR THAT WILL COOL THE SPEED OF THE BOKINABEES DOWN
IF WE SHOULD LEARN FROM THE FISRT GAME I BELEIVE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT THEM WITH EASE. INFACT I NEED MONEY BET GOING ON THE www.NaijaBet.com
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by searay(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
mosedgreat:

Ok.we will WIN this competition. i hereby reversed any negative prophecy against our SE in Jesus Name. Amen

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by searay(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
mosedgreat:

Ok.we will WIN this competition. i hereby reversed any negative prophecy against our SE in Jesus Name. Amen

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Rexsul: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Pls wot is burkinafaso? Is it d same as Boko Haram undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nellybii: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2013
Hackin: whether petriopa or no petriopa by God's grace the cup is coming to Naija

Good talk bro! Is Pitropa better than Gervinho? Or is Bance Stronger than Drogba? If our boys concentrate and play their game with discipline, the cup is coming to Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nellybii: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2013
fem30: Where are those TB joshua worshippers that believed that the final is between Nigeria and Ghana becos their god -TB Joshua said so? angry

You just look for any opportunity to attack Prophet T B Joshua. I know you. Where did you get your prophesy from? Quote your source you liar. Wetin T B Joshua buy from your market wey e no pay. You Demon. Get behind Naira land.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
Ejiné:

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com
got it, God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by calcal: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
They took advantage of Mali situation bribed the players $5000 each and won, same will happen with Obinna-Faso. negotiation is going on, will know them SK & Co.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Jeff148(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Who will be crowned 2013 AFCON Champions? DisLike if you think it's

Burkina faso
*smiles*
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by reabiola(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
The super eagles all the way. I hope our dear weapons of mass distructions; Moses and Emenike are now fit for the battle.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Kajina: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Shadowblaqq:
Bros %100 right. Ghana don Bleep us up many times. By monday morning the cup would be on it's way to naija.

@ the bolded grin grin grin grin

Good luck on Sunday smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by cbjonstage(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
finally, Pitroipa is set to play in FINAL....so burkinabe should not run their mouths and complain about dia key player anymore. below is the report:

Burkina Faso's star striker Jonathan Pitroipa, who picked up a red card in Wednesday's semifinal, is set to play in Sunday's Africa Cup of Nations final after all.
For Pitroipa to be able to take part the referee in Wednesday's game had to admit he had made a mistake in booking the player for a second time for diving, something Tunisian Slim Jdidi has now done, CAf president Issa Hayatou said.

"Everyone realised that this referee did not officiate well," Hayatou announced here on Friday.
"They've told me the referee has sent a letter saying he got it wrong.
"From this moment, the CAF executive committee will pass on the matter to the disciplinary commission, who will announce their decision today (Friday).
"The referee admitted his error in his report given to the (CAF) secretary general (Hicham El Amrani) – he recognised that he had got it wrong."
Jdidi's admission that he had erred paves the way for the red card to be rescinded and for Pitroipa to take his place in the Burkina Faso side to face Nigeria at Soccer City on Sunday.
Pitroipa produced the only goal in the 1-0 extra-time quarterfinal win over Togo.
He has helped lighten the blow of the Burkinabe losing their best striker Alain Traore to injury.
Jdidi, who has been suspended for his poor performance in Wednesday's game, sent off the Rennes forward in the 117th minute of the game that Burkina won on penalties against Ghana.

http://www.supersport.com/football/africa-cup-of-nations/news/130208/Pitroipa_set_to_play_in_Afcon_final
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by onneakponupeng: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
its super eagles all the way, emenike will shoot and it will enter the net so we are one goal up
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by marshaldollz: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Well,it's finally here,the finals of the AFCON 2013,Nigeria versus Burkina Faso,all I can say is Nigeria is also winning this one,why?,Burkina Faso players play a physical game involing lots of speed between the 2 teams,Nigeria as a team play a physical and more technical game including speed,if u had watched Nigeria versus Ivory Coast u could see Nigeria slowed the pace of the game and increased it at will the way Barcelona plays their match,a physical Burkina Faso team in this match will bring Red card to their players,Nigeria is winning this match and the cup but this is only the beginning,there will be more obstacles for the present team,Nigeria wins!!!,quote me after the match.I have spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
cowgurl: these Faso guys were damn aggressive playing ghanians, esp that ban-ce guy with his horrible hair cut-fugly mofo.
still, it would be a delightful news to know the eagles won this trophy after coming this far. IT'S A MUST WATCH.
I only pray the injured eagles get fit before then.

Don't mind the black stars.

They made BANCE look like a combination of MESSI and C-RONALDO. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Godmann(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
cbjonstage: finally, Pitroipa is set to play in FINAL....so burkinabe should not run their mouths and complain about dia key player anymore. below is the report:

Burkina Faso's star striker Jonathan Pitroipa, who picked up a red card in Wednesday's semifinal, is set to play in Sunday's Africa Cup of Nations final after all.
For Pitroipa to be able to take part the referee in Wednesday's game had to admit he had made a mistake in booking the player for a second time for diving, something Tunisian Slim Jdidi has now done, CAf president Issa Hayatou said.

"Everyone realised that this referee did not officiate well," Hayatou announced here on Friday.
"They've told me the referee has sent a letter saying he got it wrong.
"From this moment, the CAF executive committee will pass on the matter to the disciplinary commission, who will announce their decision today (Friday).
"The referee admitted his error in his report given to the (CAF) secretary general (Hicham El Amrani) – he recognised that he had got it wrong."
Jdidi's admission that he had erred paves the way for the red card to be rescinded and for Pitroipa to take his place in the Burkina Faso side to face Nigeria at Soccer City on Sunday.
Pitroipa produced the only goal in the 1-0 extra-time quarterfinal win over Togo.
He has helped lighten the blow of the Burkinabe losing their best striker Alain Traore to injury.
Jdidi, who has been suspended for his poor performance in Wednesday's game, sent off the Rennes forward in the 117th minute of the game that Burkina won on penalties against Ghana.

http://www.supersport.com/football/africa-cup-of-nations/news/130208/Pitroipa_set_to_play_in_Afcon_final

These people are pathetic. Shameless CAF.

The Referee did not make mistake. He was acting under instruction from CAF. Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by seedorfabbey: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
What time is Nigeria match on sunday
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by CLT123(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
hoochay:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_FIFA_Confederations_Cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by SuyaEater(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
hoochay:

Tournament of champions.....the world cup champions and the continental champions....nigeria last played in it in 1995 coming 4th place
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru: This Super Eagles are Mali-cious. Burkina Fasos beware, To be 4-1 is to be fore-armed.
Irguru u make sense o...
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Why Super Eagles have been victimized all this while
"The winners of the Afcon final will walk away with a trophy and prize money confirmed to be €1.1 million. Caf president Issa Hayatou earlier defended the Afcon prize money, which many fans believe doesn’t match the prestige of the tournament. "The reality is that our associations are struggling. We support them. For instance, Nigeria still owe us €8m [€6m] for TV rights," said Hayatou."
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
For instance, Nigeria still owe us €8m [€6m] for TV rights," said Hayatou."
After claiming that Cup, we have 2 pay our debt or else it would be siezed.
lmaoooooo.
An amount too small for a Councillor to EMBEZZLE in d most wretched Local Government in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by cowgurl: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
breezy047:

Don't mind the black stars.

They made BANCE look like a combination of MESSI and C-RONALDO. grin
LOL...Yeah right, they fuckin wished.
let's see what he's they've got playing on sunday cos 'v gat my eyes on him them.
and to you-happy new year, good to see you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by TijaniWaheed: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru: This Super Eagles are Mali-cious. Burkina Fasos beware, To be 4-1 is to be fore-armed.

yes oo , tel dem cus me i no sey we spell BKNF dt day
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Antell95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
AFCON 2013: The super eagles of Nigeria will Win..- Prophet T.B JOSHUA...
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Antell95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
AFCON 2013: The super eagles of Nigeria will Win..- Prophet T.B JOSHUA.... Take it or leave it
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by Antell95(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dancing Alingo wit ma grand pa
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by rastainheart: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
saiprojects:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43tfs23Sl4

Na so so food you come chop for life?abeg follow spread this massage,lets campaign for a better league,this will really develop our football after this nations cup our focus is the league,this have been shown by the abilities of our home base players ,youth development will follow swift thereby creating employment to our large youth population.

Big ups to true SUPER DUPER EAGLES FANS who have been with the team both in victory and in shambles ,SHAME on all those who in one way or the other ever call our daring SUPER DUPER EAGLES chicken,i say a very big SHAME to thou you naijahs who would abandon our great SUPER DUPER EAGLES to become asslickers for teams in the premiership ,we all have now seen the quality of input the home base players brought to this team, this shows that with proper management of our league in no time it will become the envy of many ,and the abundant human resource in our league will be used to its fullest,we need God help to us fulfill our greatest potentials which is our human resource ,this is 1000 times better than crude oil. we must wake up as a nation to move this country forward,YOU AND ME.
I will rather support the SUPER DUPER EAGLES in good or bad times than any mediocre team in Europe who would prefer a under develop Nigeria and Africa to be underdeveloped in other for them to continue their dominance on Black Africa making it look like its our leaders fault ,but they hide behind the curtain to perpetuate their evils on the black race ,but i tell you all to rise up as a people to see the upliftment of or country and race ,let us all unite ,doesn't matter if you are yoruba or igbo or ijaw it does not matter .Naijah must unite to achieve greatness.
Please join me ,the focus after our final march should be our national league ,it must be developed,and our football will always know the skies.

Jah bless Nigeria,proudly African

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by dedifferrence(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
The God who has been with us will help The Super EAGLES of Nigeria to Win on sunday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by wonder05: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
we are celebrating naija's victory in a vals way,,,.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by saiprojects(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes I do support the super eagles and i am full nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (117) (Reply)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.