Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Shout Outs - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Shout Outs (17942 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2006
2cantango:

Lol baby girl you're on a roll grin grin just call him a gay and let's move on kiss kiss
nahhhh baby gal, this thing is getting outta hand, it's just really painful hearing that word been Used for Us, fxxking idiot!!!!!!! if we were lesbians, we would have contacted pearldrops a long time ago!!! U freaking dickhead, this aint the sort of thing to joke about!!! it's a sensitive case!!!  angry angry angry angry Afeni, U gay!!!!!!!
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

2c is right. Call me a gay. Say I like men. kiss

hmm. . . 50 cents is sooo hot.

shut up afeni,i dont think u are serious here
u are just playing funn here,no one' suck kitten here OK,
if ya sister do suck kitten well we dont suck it OK,so just shut up shocked sad
Re: Shout Outs by DaHitler(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2006
Eveseh, don't tell me that you too have turned your back against me cry

I can lose everyone and I will still be ok as long you remain with me. kiss
Re: Shout Outs by Christino(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2006
Take it easy Eve, she aint suckn wid ur mouth!! ah ah
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni, U're disgusting!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

Take it easy Eve, she aint suckn wid your mouth!! ah ah

shut u,where are u coming from?ey
tell me i was missing u,my mouth aint aha ahaha
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh, don't tell me that you too have turned your back against me cry

I can lose everyone and I will still be ok as long you remain with me. kiss

i dont think i can,becos u are insulting my girl here and i wont take
that from u boy
Re: Shout Outs by 2cantango(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

nahhhh baby girl, this thing is getting out of hand, it's just really painful hearing that word been Used for Us, fxxking idiot!!!!!!! if we were lesbians, we would have contacted pearldrops a long time ago!!! U freaking dickhead, this aint the sort of thing to joke about!!! it's a sensitive case!!! angry angry angry angry Afeni, U gay!!!!!!!

Baby girl I feel your every word, and that's why I'm asking you to please just walk away from this. You and I both know we're not lesbians, and that's all that matters. Our reaction feeds their bullsheet.

We are better than this baby girl. Let them live their boring, lonely lives with nothing to keep them company but their silly fantasies about us being lesbians., because that's all it is baby girl. They want to give themselves a hard-on by imagining they're Mr Big talking to lesbians. So fxck em baby girl. Walk away and leave their useless lame a$$es to rot on their fantasies.
Re: Shout Outs by DaHitler(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2006
Well, what can I do, other than apologizing to make it all better? undecided
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Well, what can I do, other than apologizing to make it all better? undecided

go apologize to Ur grave!

Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:38pm On May 15, 2006
2cantango:

Baby girl I feel your every word, and that's why I'm asking you to please just walk away from this. You and I both know we're not lesbians, and that's all that matters. Our reaction feeds their bullsheet.

We are better than this baby girl. Let them live their boring, lonely lives with nothing to keep them company but their silly fantasies about us being lesbians., because that's all it is baby girl. They want to give themselves a hard-on by imagining they're Mr Big talking to lesbians. So fxck em baby girl. Walk away and leave their useless lame a$$es to rot on their fantasies.
kiss kiss kiss it hurts baby girl really hurts, this is the first time i've ever been called that cry i mean i can take it form that freaking bitch because she's my enemy but to hear the people i thought were friends also say it is just Unbearable cry
Re: Shout Outs by Christino(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2006
wink ;d
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

wink ;d
what?? angry
Re: Shout Outs by Christino(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2006
@
Rhodalyn:

what?? angry
@ eve
Re: Shout Outs by DaHitler(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2006
Ok Rhodalyn, I am sorry I called you a Lexxxian. Around here, believe it or not, girls actually take that as a complement.

*Hands Rhodalyn a letter of apology* kiss
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

@@ eve

what did eve do to get this kinda face angry?
what did i do my love chris grin
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Ok Rhodalyn, I am sorry I called you a Lexxxian. Around here, believe it or not, girls actually take that as a complement.

*Hands Rhodalyn a letter of apology* kiss
i aint just any girl!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry i am Rhodalyn!!!!!!!!!GEDDIT!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry and i take it as a very big fxxking insult!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

@@ eve
better!!
Re: Shout Outs by IBBFan(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2006
special shout outs (daily) to my favorite angels; 2C, Rhod and ocho

other props go to eveseh, afeni, christino and all other =N=Lers' online right now.
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

better!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Shout Outs by 2cantango(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

kiss kiss kiss it hurts baby girl really hurts, this is the first time i've ever been called that cry i mean i can take it form that freaking bitch because she's my enemy but to hear the people i thought were friends also say it is just Unbearable cry

cry I know baby girl and I'm sorry it hurts you kiss kiss kiss I can back off if you think it will help. This all hurts me too, I can't believe that at my age I have to tolerate being spoken to like this! I would never dream of speaking to someone older than me with so much disrespect.

I've never been called a lesbian before either. Anyone who knows me for real, know's my views on lesbians lipsrsealed but at the end of the day baby girl, we turn off our comps and all their filth and foul talk remains in cyber space and out of our face.

Be strong hun and don't let their words hurt and upset you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2006
IBB:

other props go to eveseh, afeni, christino and all other =N=Lers' online right now.
havent U seen what that fxxking slowpoke just said to 2c and i what ya gonna say bout it huh IBB angry angry angry angry
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

havent U seen what that fxxking slowpoke just said to 2c and i what ya going to say bout it huh IBB angry angry angry angry

u better say something good about it IBB or we put u where u belongs
Re: Shout Outs by 2cantango(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2006
IBB:

special shout out to you too sweetie kiss miss ya heaps wink kiss

Girls please, IBB just got here cry - I love ya IBB kiss
Re: Shout Outs by DaHitler(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn and 2c, I guess my apology wasn't good enough. I will be back here in the corner crying my eyes out. Maybe some day you will find it in your heart to forgive. cry

Sweet dreams, precious.
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2006
2cantango:

cry I know baby girl and I'm sorry it hurts you kiss kiss kiss I can back off if you think it will help. This all hurts me too, I can't believe that at my age I have to tolerate being spoken to like this! I would never dream of speaking to someone older than me with so much disrespect.

I've never been called a lesbian before either. Anyone who knows me for real, know's my views on lesbians lipsrsealed but at the end of the day baby girl, we turn off our comps and all their filth and foul talk remains in cyber space and out of our face.

Be strong hun and don't let their words hurt and upset you. kiss kiss kiss
cry no baby girl, their words aint going to break Us apart kiss kiss kiss it never will, they can talk all the bull crap they want but U and I will still keep on doing Our THing kiss kiss kiss kiss U'll still be my baby girl and i ''Urs'' kiss kiss kiss kiss

they wonna break Us apart but they wont succeed, no they wont baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Coz U mean moreeeee to me than they're fccking words ever would kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2006
2cantango:

special shout out to you too sweetie kiss miss ya heaps wink kiss

Girls please, IBB just got here cry - I love ya IBB kiss

OK,i'll leave him just for u
Re: Shout Outs by Christino(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2006
eveseh:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
What? U gotta b kiddin me, silence is sometimes d best answer in cases like that, U say a word, u heat up da argument, plus I saw a post where he just apologized.
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:51pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Rhodalyn and 2c, I guess my apology wasn't good enough. I will be back here in the corner crying my eyes out. Maybe some day you will find it in your heart to forgive. cry

Sweet dreams, precious.
bad dreams!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry may U never wake Up!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Shout Outs by 2cantango(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cry no baby girl, their words aint going to break Us apart kiss kiss kiss it never will, they can talk all the bull crap they want but U and I will still keep on doing Our THing kiss kiss kiss kiss U'll still be my baby girl and i ''Urs'' kiss kiss kiss kiss

they wonna break Us apart but they wont succeed, no they wont baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Coz U mean moreeeee to me than they're fccking words ever would kiss kiss kiss

That's my girl kiss kiss kiss Love ya so much baby girl kiss kiss kiss what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shout Outs by Rhodalyn(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

What? U gotta b kiddin me, silence is sometimes d best answer in cases like that, U say a word, u heat up da argument, plus I saw a post where he just apologized.
angry angry angry not U too o!! not u too boy, are U also in favour with him oh bloody hell!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: Shout Outs by eveseh(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2006
Christino:

but he should have think frist be4 posting that $hit,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Submit Your "quote Of The Day" / Can You Create 104 Words From The Word Television? / NL Ruzzle Tournament!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.