Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,391 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

B.Ed/B.Sc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B.Ed/B.Sc (598 Views)

[help] B.Sc, B.Sc(ED) And B.ED certificate discrimination in Nigeria / Long Awaited Nocen Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn(b.ed) Post Utme Result Is Out / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.Ed/B.Sc by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2013
Hi guys, I was given admission recently into Niger Delta University to study Economics, but I must say I'm quite discouraged because the degree is BEd Economics. I was told I would only end up becoming a teacher and can't work anywhere else with the degree. The confusing thing now is that the degree is BEd yet in the faculty of social sciences instead of education. Please anyone with answers regarding this should tell me as I'm getting fed up already. I don't like teaching. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In U.s.a / NCE; To Remain Or ... / Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.