Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

This Could Be The Rap Song Of The Year In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Could Be The Rap Song Of The Year In Nigeria (542 Views)

Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Rap Song Of The Year In Nigeria by BengaziTherapy: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Peep this joint, Just imagine a Rap Song with Fela on the hook?...
Download link

http:///JGYrzeyF

Check out the lyrics below

Verse 1

Introduction, here's a man with ambition
He's on the go, he's on a mission
To place his name amongst the greats
For the records made just like bolts Usain
Its not for the money or fame, but I'll gladly take, if they come my way
Real talk, No be say, dem say
I have got a way with words
And with these same words, I'm tryin to find a way, but e be like say I'm stuck in this maze
I can't wait to flip this page, a closed chapter to troubles and pain
And if life got stages as they say, I'm tired of playing the same role again and again
Give me a script,that reads "I'm driving a range",I'm doing it great,living with my family,having my name attached to properties and lets see If I nor go act am perfectly

Verse 2

I put in much work, but really I don't expect much
If dis don't work, I'm onto the next one
I'm blessed with this and I'm kinda pissed, that for mass appeal, u show less of skill
I've seen many switch, they don't make it still, so kindly tell me please, why go against my will,
So I'm doin this, the way that I feel
Abeg bros chill, keep ur thoughts and let me be
I always stand my ground,even tho its a quick sand
Many routes to success, pick one
And This path I chose and bros not to boast, I'm getting credit from most, so glad to know,they pick interest like bank loans
I'm building castles,go look for where to pitch ur tent
And content wise, for real I am what u get
When deep thoughts connects with lyrical depth

(1) (Reply)

Cool Wedding Songs / Yeyeboiz Drops New Single, Lose Control / Discovered Artist Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.