Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN (490 Views)

25 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago / 10 Things You Would Wish You Had Known EARLIER / A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN by amiskurie(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2013
If I had known,I will make a pact right from heaven
Never to part my old friends while I was eleven
Who's to blame really if its not heaven
I guess it has to be the devil

If I had known,that nothing ever last for life
I wouldn't bother renting a life
Who's to blame really if its not life
I guess it has to be my life

If I had known,that right comes along with wrong
I could have figured heaven is right and earth wrong
Who's to blame really if its not wrong
I guess it has to be my song.

BY ME'. K.M. OLAWALE

Ok ok!
U pple got to post names of pple u loved,pple u misses that u will love to see again.
The names below are some pple I will love to see again.

BUNMI JOSEPH(saw her last in pry 1,she had dreads then)like 20 yrs ago..funny I still remember the full name.kisses!

UCHENNA UCHENDU(saw her last in pry 5)love u!

SIKIRA(AKA yellow pawpaw/eyinbo.saw her last in pry 5)hugs!

Onyema omoroghie(my lovely frnd with no parent then,saw him last since pry 5)miss u die!

DAMILOLA(very innocent boy)miss u!

NOTE:these names I mentioned above were names of former pupils of REAL CORNERSTONE INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN ACADEMY ...anD dnt forget to rate my poem.
Re: MY PAST,MY DEDICATION:IF I HAD KNOWN by amiskurie(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2013
I knw our moderators got heart,and I'm sure they would move this thread to the front-page.I'm too sure they misses pple too. wink

This is the first time I'm posting one of my poems online cos no copyright yet.

(1) (Reply)

Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi! / Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? / Why Do You Have The Best House On Your Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.