Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) (1853 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Facts About The First F.c.t. Of Nigeria Forcados. / Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by rekeson: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mr cock's psyco Doctor confirmed on a phone interview this morning that mr. cock is his only mad patient that can use the laptop and thus alwaz browse the internet with it.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by rekeson: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Pls 4 those that know him, do tolerate him because of his condition.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
rekeson:

Mr cock's psyco Doctor confirmed on a phone interview this morning that mr. cock is his only mad patient that can use the laptop and thus alwaz browse the internet with it.

Why this  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Dsense(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
rekeson:

Na lie. . . . .Abeg go nd sleep jor tongue
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by googles: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jolosy jolosy na him dey worry dem
bad belle na him dey worry dem
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Yorisb: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
@OP

I'm team Mr.Cork anyday, so be careful!
angry
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
I wonder how someone could just open a tread and use it to attack another fellow ,  Is there any justification for that angry angry angry
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
Rekeson,no lemme carry cutlass chase you out of NLand o!
If you ever say anything that'l make Mr Cork angry,you wont find it funny here.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
na wah op , na so garri dey do person , u don begin purge abi
u beta jus ignore d guy , hin followers plenty o , den fit e-masscre u b4 d Cork himsef arrive
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

@google
i dey juru 4 dat track , turn d music up wink grin grin
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by patwhizkid(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
Monkey nor fyn buh im mama lyk am o!
Leave mr cork alone!
We loff im dat wae!
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by googles: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
hehehe na wa o. . . wen cork started his were on this forum, i was the only one rooting for him now hez Nairalandz sweetheart

oga  grin

Idowuogbo:

@google

ehn jiggy left jiggy right
oya oya were were kia mosa
jowo show me your back !

omoge yodi e seyin ara fe san
yodi e ojo fe ro
  cheesy
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
^ebaa, chei craze don scata
enemies enemies , , oya change track to durella make we entertain poster grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

na wah op , na so garri dey do person , u don begin purge abi
u beta jus ignore d guy , hin followers plenty o , den fit e-masscre u b4 d Cork himsef arrive
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

[s]@google
[/s]

ID shebi wey dey fight no bi so, no ordinary hi / hello / wats up, I dey vex with you  angry,
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by onstelly(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
Roflmfao where is mr cork
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
kay177:

[/s]
ID shebi wey dey fight no bi so, no ordinary hi / hello / wats up, I dey vex with you  angry,
^HA Olori Ebi , Otunba Oyo
d head of molebs , sorry na
wassupi cool cool cool cool
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by patwhizkid(f): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hmmm see as ID and googles dey gossip me & mr cork loff.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by onstelly(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
Roflmfao where is mr cork
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by googles: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ebaa, chei craze don scata
enemies enemies , , oya change track to durella make we entertain poster grin grin grin grin

we go dey waju yes o ti daju
like asiwaju ki won to sheju

enu o se enu o se durella
cheesy
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^HA Olori Ebi , Otunba Oyo
d head of molebs , sorry na
wassupi cool cool cool cool

Hehe, you now talking,  Am cool jare mama, I  hope you dey campe as ever no shaking for you, anything wey shake na earthquake wey go scatter  all your enemies,
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by james1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mr cork has been chased outta NL by the poster.LOL.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
Una don send the poster rekenson back to him bed, him dey sleep now,  the fire wey him touch really burn the guy hand oooo grin grin grin
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
patwhizkid:

abeg go chop tuwo, u wish cork no dey date gal wey no light skin and btwn ur yanshh big
and u even spoil ur luck sef u are a fully bred NDIGBO grin grin kiss kiss
kay177:

Hehe, you now talking,   Am cool jare mama, I  hope you dey campe as ever no shaking for you,  anything wey shake na earthquake wey go scatter  all your enemies,
Amin Eledumare , oba Ajiri
googles:

we go dey waju yes o ti daju
like asiwaju ki won to sheju

enu o se enu o se durella
 cheesy
kosi boshe le she , aju re mama lo
kosi boshe Cork ma kole mo le
bckward never,Forward ever  kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by sleekch1c(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
patwhizkid:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]can u  cook and clean?
do u ve big boobs and thighs?
(no offience) angry angry lol
[/font]

@op,ur nyansh there! angry
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by patwhizkid(f): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
Id, jolosy go kill yu! Me and cork stand near papra & d queen now.
Id, yu know say i be light skinned NDIGBO. I even carry shovel wey i go take dig cork gold now. Buh im nor care b'kuz of my extra thigh.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by googles: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

kosi boshe le she , aju re mama lo
kosi boshe Cork ma kole mo le
bckward never,Forward ever  kiss kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

see as yuh murder durella Idowu !!!

oni fe lo demo ninu zanga
onife lo  fa  igbo ni iwaju preacher
oni fe lo wo shinmi ni alaska
oni fe lo sun si egbe crocodile
oni fe lo die irun soyinka
oni fe lo gba canal de canada

PINGING LORI NOKIA !!!  
 cheesy cheesy
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Googles, when you turned musician,   ID the thing dey sweet you  grin smiley
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mr cork where are u?don't mind the poster,we, especially freecocoa madam love you just the way you are so show face abeg,op no try this kind rough play again,make you for no wound o.
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by sleekch1c(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
patwhizkid:

Id, jolosy go kill yu! Me and cork stand near papra & d queen now.
Id, yu know say i be light skinned NDIGBO. I even carry shovel wey i go take dig cork gold now. Buh im nor care b'kuz of my extra thigh.
bt u cant cook and cleen(no offience) angrylol
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by googles: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2010
kay177:

Googles, when you turned musician,   ID the thing dey sweet you  grin smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

i just like to sing for Idowu ni. so she can shake her ikebe super cheesy
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by patwhizkid(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
Sleek madam, i can cook and cleen.
Cheers!!!
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by kay177(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin

i just like to sing for Idowu ni. so she can shake her ikebe super cheesy

Googles,  ogbon po ju, you know ID na my sister, you need to see kabiyesi first for hitch free encounter with her  grin
Re: A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) by sleekch1c(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
patwhizkid:

Sleek madam, i can cook and cleen.
Cheers!!!
hehe,u wnt kill me here
are u after my 35 dollars?(no offiense) are u a black gold digger?
u want my 35 dollars eh? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times / So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.