Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

†ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali By Oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / †ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali By Oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb (545 Views)

Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

†ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali By Oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb by williams20(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2013
†ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali by oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06
And After Elderson the son of Echejile harkened to the voice and opened the flood gate of goals against the weak Malian Army, Keshi the leader of the troop knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heavens, saying Jehovah grant unto thy Army victory this day!

And the Lord said unto Stephen, the son of Keshi, "I know thy works. I will grant you victory over thy adversary this day. Do as the spirit says."

And Stephen the Big Boss knew it was the voice of Yaweh! And he spoke unto Brown the son of Ideye, go into the goal mouth and await further instructions. And Brown obeyed the command and a through pass was laid across his path and he headed in nicely to the glory of God for Nigeria's second goal!

And it came to pass that 10 idle jegudugera gominas sitting in the VIP stand, were happy and they said let us boast the moral of the rampaging Eagles by donating a huge chunk of shekels to them in order to boast their moral.

And when they relayed the message to Keshi, the Big Boss, he said unto the thieving Gominas; "Get behind me agents of Satan for I am in the spirit! And indeed Stephen the son of Keshi was truly in the spirit and he received further directives from the spirit and passed same to Emmanuel the son of Emenike, saying "Go forth and take the free kick." And Emmanuel went forth and took the short which resulted into the 3rd goal for the Eagles!

And there was great jubilations across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the people were happy

1 Like

Re: †ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali By Oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb by Idriswhite(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2013
williams20: †ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali by oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06
And After Elderson the son of Echejile harkened to the voice and opened the flood gate of goals against the weak Malian Army, Keshi the leader of the troop knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heavens, saying Jehovah grant unto thy Army victory this day!

And the Lord said unto Stephen, the son of Keshi, "I know thy works. I will grant you victory over thy adversary this day. Do as the spirit says."

And Stephen the Big Boss knew it was the voice of Yaweh! And he spoke unto Brown the son of Ideye, go into the goal mouth and await further instructions. And Brown obeyed the command and a through pass was laid across his path and he headed in nicely to the glory of God for Nigeria's second goal!

And it came to pass that 10 idle jegudugera gominas sitting in the VIP stand, were happy and they said let us boast the moral of the rampaging Eagles by donating a huge chunk of shekels to them in order to boast their moral.

And when they relayed the message to Keshi, the Big Boss, he said unto the thieving Gominas; "Get behind me agents of Satan for I am in the spirit! And indeed Stephen the son of Keshi was truly in the spirit and he received further directives from the spirit and passed same to Emmanuel the son of Emenike, saying "Go forth and take the free kick." And Emmanuel went forth and took the short which resulted into the 3rd goal for the Eagles!

And there was great jubilations across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the people were happy
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Write RIP To Person(s) You Missed / How Did These Eggs Got In Hear!!! / Why Women Dont Put On Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.