Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (4499 Views)

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series / African Nerd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Redmosquito(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I remember when I came with my own style that had to do with me and Marijuana (igbo)... Some dickhead just came and spoiled my fun. I have gotten over it sha grin grin grin
I remember that babe! She just finished ur career in one thread! Thank God say I no put mouth! She for don scatter my own join! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Redmosquito:
I remember that babe! She just finished ur career in one thread! Thank God say I no put mouth! She for don scatter my own join! grin grin grin grin

I'm telling you. But let me ask you something, why is it that you and I like derailing other people's thread and cry fowl when ours is being given the same treatment. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I'm telling you. But let me ask you something, why is it that you and I like derailing other people's thread and cry fowl when ours is being given the same treatment. undecided undecided undecided

So you guys know that you are derailing my thread abi. Red-Mosquito, I've got my eyes on you shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Redmosquito(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2013
**runs out of thread** grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Redmosquito: **runs out of thread** grin grin grin

**Follows swiftly behind him** grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by whitemosquito(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Yeeeelllllllooooowwww.!! Update this thread NOW!
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by CrazyMosquito: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Where is the update grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Crazy_Mosquito: Where is the update grin grin grin

**Screams on top lungs**

Security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by MaziOmenuko: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Yellow, haven't you sucked enough blood to motivate you for updates?
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2013
How many mosquito re we expecting On NL, which one is crazy mosquito again @topic weldone moss,lovely funny story.
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by CrazyMosquito: 2:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Damex333: How many mosquito re we expecting On NL, which one is crazy mosquito again @topic weldone moss,lovely funny story.
One word: crazy
Yellow_Mosquito:

**Screams on top lungs**

Security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tongue ayam the security tongue
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Crazy_Mosquito:
One word: crazy

yeah,i knw u really crazy grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Bluemosquito(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
This write ups are getting cooler .wait 4 mine
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by CrazyMosquito: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2013
Damex333: yeah,i knw u really crazy grin
Yeeaahh I'm crazy,I once did a "all the words that start with letter X" that stupid spambot banned me

Bluemosquito: This write ups are getting cooler .wait 4 mine
^^^
Dis niqqa cray grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Bluemosquito(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2013
Crazy_Mosquito:
Yeeaahh I'm crazy,I once did a "all the words that start with letter X" that stupid spambot banned me

^^^
Dis niqqa cray grin grin grin
? grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2013
I now get it, so because of the fact that this thread is called Mosquito Palaver, we have so many mosquitoes contending for attention abi undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
YELLOW MOSS.KINDLY update...
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Xsolutions: YELLOW MOSS.KINDLY update...

I'm kinda back, you know from where ever I went to
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
I shook all around me as my eyes caught Ijebabe, that beautiful sensuous, overflowing with sexiness shaking the boms that the god of Mosquitoes gave to her wildly. This quito can do crazy things sometimes I said to myself as my mind wander down memory lane. I never knew she would be among the female quitos to give us away after all the preaching she had done to me that night when my hormone was raging and I was ready to offload into a Camel had I been in the desert when the feelings overwhelmed me.

I had picked up her scent as I wandered from flower to flower excavating the sweet fluids that I had intended to give to mababe that night so she could hug me. I always looked forward to that hug as it goes a long way in reducing the raging hormones and bringing about balance.

Ijebabe had been dancing under the colourful illuminations of the various flowers around, singing in a wonderful voice. The same voice that makes the humans clap over their head each time we had a choir concert in their rooms. We are always quick to jump out of harm’s way because their clapping could result in our deaths. I put up a fanciful face, puffed my deflated chest up and arranged my wings before flying towards her direction. I coughed and arranged my voice:

“Hi pretty angeliquito with a voice that turns plants into dancing twigs and other insects into ballerinas. I heard your voice and could not help in dancing into the sun with the wind brushing my face and biding me a safe trip”.

She turned, her face filled with a pleasant surprise give me the ups to push forward.

“Your face makes the sun hide in amazement and the beauty of the stars gets envious, you make the diamonds pale in the light of a burning fire”

She shook her head like she wanted to clear it before answering me.

“Sorry, who are you dabbing all those praises for”

Her eye twinkled under the effect of the purple flower she had moved under. I geared on:

“Your eyes like the dove drives away boredom from my tiny heart, your smile sends healing to my wounded soul, I could fish for the world if you just order the word”

That seemed to had gotten her attention. For she smiled revealing a perfect dentition. I was taking aback, those proboscis are enough to drill a well in a human skin but to me they were the best ever.

“What is your name, poet”

She asked, starting to get interested in me or so I thought.

“They call me Yellow because I was born when the sun sent yellow rays that destroyed our first habitat”

I replied her, using a deep husky voice which I felt was sexy.

“Wow, that’s nice, I’m Ijebabe”

Her sing-song voice vibrated in my brain. I thought I had gotten so proceeded to the next face of courting among my breed, singing a song for her.

“The very first day I saw your face
Your beauty undefined, gal I come dey craze
This love dey make me gaga if you notice
Baby, baby just give me that kiss”

I was happy with my performance as I pouted my lips forward expecting her to drop a tender grass on it to show me she had accepted the proposal. The next thing that follows is what the humans do sweating under blankets and sending crazy odours that could kill us faster than the deadliest Otapiapia.

I heard the sound before I felt the impact and before I could say anything I was high up in the sky my mouth wide open with shock. My fly was cut short by a tender rose whose bloody torn helped send me back to mother earth. I got myself and opened my eyes slowly to gaze on Ijebabe adjusting her hind legs, she had sent me flying with a kick.

She breathed slowly and opened her eyes, which had turned from looking pleasant to red and murderous. I moved back slowly as she followed me her arms flying wide in the sky as she covered my every means of escape. She flew straight at me and before I could think it I was high in the sky on a joyride I never planned for. I was screaming all through the journey as the wind blew all over my face cutting my supply of oxygen short. We flew over those ugly metal monsters that the human call cars and over heaps of dumps. Humans are truly dirty I said in my mind even at the state I was.

We flew into a window high up on a mountain or so it seems and perched on a transparent lamp stand that sent blue light into the vast room that we just entered. On the bed was a woman lying down, her eyes closed peacefully as she slept.

“You see that woman there, if you want any part of me, you have to harvest her blood for me, that is only when I will consider you as both romantic and brave”

She said holding my neck firmly. Female quitos can be aggressive while making demands I screamed in my head. How am I going to harvest blood from that woman? Plans started to form inside my head as I watched her, my wings starting to vibrate as I prepared to fly. The door opened and a man stepped into the room, putting on a black jumper and adorning a black hat. He walked to the wardrobe and took his hat off, pulled his jumper and trouser, all the while backing us. He turned round and I almost screamed as I saw his member, very big and ugly. I looked to his face and was met with a very large nose that was fairer than his face and eyes that appeared confused. I had see that face before, last year when he had read from a book announcing the removal of FUEL SUBSIDY that plunged the nation into dark times. Yes I had seen those clueless eyes before.

I was staring right into the face of Goodluck Yonathan. Haaaaaaa, no be me talk am ooooo…..

To be continued…
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by dubem3(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
ALIEN INVASION!!!
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by movmentish(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Blaad of Gawd shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by Ollyfad(f): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2013
In Eragons voice;nairaland d tym of mosquito riders
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by whitemosquito(f): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2013
Chei. Yellow has killed us again.smiley btw wen r u writing me into the story?
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2013
white mosquito: Chei. Yellow has killed us again.smiley btw wen r u writing me into the story?

As the story continues....
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by ijebabe: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Im speechless.
Yellow Moss, your fate hangs on how this story ends angrytongue
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
ijebabe: Im speechless.
Yellow Moss, your fate hangs on how this story ends angrytongue

Ehm... You also know where your own fate hangs na grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Anger boiled inside me as I remembered all that transpired during that period. I had witnessed it all and wasn’t happy to see the long faces of people as they fought to digest the New Year’s news. I felt the urge to fly right into his face and bite his nose off, sending plasmodium into his system, making his nose turn larger than it was but I was afraid for my own life. What if he caught me mid-air, the last thing I will like to feel before dying should not be the rough hands that he had used to paddle canoe in the creeks when he had no shoes on before becoming the head of the Nigerians or worse still being rendered breathless by that huge nose of his.

Yonathan took an object from his wardrobe, it looked fetish that I did not know when I jumped and held hard unto Ijebabe, burying my head into her succulent bosom. It earned me an upper cut which saw me leave my comfort from on top the lamp stand and fell down lightly on the ground. At least the ugly black man with his yellow nose did not notice as he was engrossed in whatever was in his hand. I looked at the object closely and saw it was a giant transparent leather. Leaping from where I had fallen, I landed back on the lamp stand close to Ijebabe as I watched what he was about to do.

He loosened the edge of the leather and opened it dipping his forefinger into it, scooping some brownish looking substance and raising it to his giant nose. There was a loud sucking-in from his nostril that I had to clutch tight to the lamp stand lest I be drawn into his nose. He had taken grinded tobacco leaves otherwise known as snuff. So this man still takes locally made snuff even in the government house. I was appalled but nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a loud sneeze. The figure lying on the bed turned, stretched out some fat looking flabby hands and scratched her face.

“Yona, is that you sneezing and disturbing my peaceful dream”

She spoke out.

“Why did you taking lot of time before coming back home to the room”

I held myself from laughing at the murderous grammar I just heard. Ijebabe was already on the ground reeking with laughter. I watched her amused, this quito does have a beautiful laugh.

Ijebabe caught herself when the fat woman with a very big stomach sat on the bed and feigned anger. Though she was beautiful, her distorted face was enough to be compared with Bance, that Burkina Faso’s defender that scared the devil into believing he was the anti-christ the day he was born. The nurses had abandoned him the moment his lips came out for as they pulled on the lips, it kept expanding without the actual head coming out coupled with the fact that the white hand glove they had on had already turned black. As the body slipped out of the woman’s cuntus, the hospital was thrust into a state of pandemonium, the doctor abandoning his knowledge to study animal science, Bance being his case study.

“Where are you came from at this time of the night”

Pat spoke out, her voice venomous. I fell down from the lamp stand in a heap with laughter. Even inside her husband’s room, she cannot do English Language the favour of speaking pidgin. Yona looked at her his eyes darting here and there before answering her:

“Ehm, I was at ICC hosting the President of Ghana with his wives and other dignitaries.”

At that Pat jumped up.

“And you refused to inviting me, why are you do this kind of thing to me, eh, Yona”

She screamed. Yona appeared clueless than ever as it took him close to 10 minutes to find his voice.

“It is not that, it’s just that I wanted you to rest for some time since you last appeared in public and addressed the nation. You know how those Nigerians think when you address the nation all the time.”

That seemed to have gotten into her head as she smiled and beckoned to him:

“Pori popo baby, come into bed”

Yona smiled, a smile that seemed to add some touch of yellow to his face. I looked in between his legs and was surprised to see his member turgid, chei, so this man loves his wife well. I turned round and flew away as he climbed into her waiting arms, there was no way I was going to watch what will happen, my life still remains valuable to me.

Ijebabe was right behind me flying gracefully for she feared for her own life too, I thought she was invincible since she had beat me around for expressing my natural trait of mating.

“Yellow, you know that I am still angry that you refused or was scared to harvest that blood for me ehn, how do you intend to take care of me. I am going to make sure you don’t get mated today”

Ijebabe screamed into the wind.

“Not get mated?”

I asked myself over and over again. Does this woman want to kill me or have she forgotten the implication of carrying sper*m seed in my testicles for a long time. It’s like allowing Mazi (The Addict) or Born2fuck (Dobodobo) to go without mating for hours, suicide mission as they will mate with any insect in sight, they might even go on rampage aiming for our innocent male butts. Can’t imagine me using pampers at my age; it was best hiding during those times.

I was angry as my member had already started reacting to the call of nature. Ijebabe has flown to my front in anger and her bulging looking quito arse stared me in the face, should I make a go for it or just relax while she flew.

“Ijebabe, how about giving me a handjob, at least it will ease off this tension from my body lest I find myself chasing after those insect with giant arses.”

I pleaded with her. This got her as she turned round in the air and flew right at me her knees making contact with my balls, I fell from my flight in pain, collapsing and screaming blue murder as the pain surged through my fragile body. I still wonder why women will ask if we can carry many kilograms of flesh in our body and then give birth through a tiny hole. If only they know the pain experienced if your balls is kicked. More like a million of your bones breaking.

“I hope the knee job gave you the desired feelings”

She taunted me before flying away. I sure was going to get her for this one day I moaned as I grabbed my member and searched for my balls to make sure none had slipped into my stomach.

“Wetin you dey there dey do Yellow, abi you and ground don get something in common?”

It was Born2fuck aka Dobodobo that was speaking to me.

“Guy, na Ijebabe wan kill me o, instead of hand job, na knee job she give me o”

I replied barely above a whisper.

“You still they think say e easy to mate with all these Quitoland babes abi, na to just dey the back of their system dey hide their true identity, those female quitos go send you to early grave”

Born2fuck concluded.

“Na wetin you want make I do now, abeg, conji don build up for inside my body, you know where I go fit relieve myself”

I asked him like I did not know the answer he was going to give. Everybody knows him as the craziest quito in town that knows all the female quitos.

“Ehn, oya make we dey go Mazamaza go see person”

He replied extending his hands. I dusted my hand and put it in his and allowed him pull me up. I checked to make sure my balls were still intact before going on that journey with him, a journey I had since then always go on anytime I feel the urge to mate.

It was on one of this journey that I met White Mosquito. I smiled as I watched Ijebabe still engrossed in her dance but nearly died of heart attack when I had a playful laughter, a very familiar voice. It was White Mosquito, ever so beautiful her hand extended as the invading male quitos reached our place of abode. I blacked out as she wrapped her hands round about a thick looking alien quito.
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by YellowMosquito(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2013
This update is kinda long, just manage it while I prepare myself.
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by whitemosquito(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Olokpa Jebu! Ogruturumakpa! Mummy! Mummy! Im famous!!
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Ehm... You also know where your own fate hangs na grin grin grin
You better don't threaten me abi you didn't aware who I am? Reorganise before I scatter slap give ur face tongue
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
ijebabe:
You better don't threaten me abi you didn't aware who I am? Reorganise before I scatter slap give ur face tongue

Why are the two of you quarellinggrin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) by ijebabe: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Why are the two of you quarellinggrin grin grin
See as you've exposed urself!
This won't guarantee kitty, I haff telling you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Boy Like Me / EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / How Can I Make Money From Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.