Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (30035 Views)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by SisiKill1: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
A nanny was caught on camera slapping and abusing a small baby. The nanny is 52-year old Mamura Nasirova and she has been placed under arrest. On Feb. 6, Daily Mail explained that the mother of the 5-month-old girl suspected the nanny of abusing her child so she installed a video camera inside her home.

The nanny was caught on camera repeatedly slapping the baby, who at the time was under her care. A neighbor of the family, Margaret Meekins, was shocked when she learned of the nanny's actions but she revealed she had previously witnessed questionable behavior from the nanny. She told media sources,

"I seen her one time, she just dragged them along. I said, 'Don't drag them like that.' She said, 'They don't listen, you have to let them know who the boss is.'" Meekins said.

The mother witnessed her daughter being abused while it was happening because the camera was synced to live feed. After she saw the nanny's disturbing behavior she rushed home to confront the woman.

She later notified police and Nasirova is in custody and bail was set at $l,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12V1zy88suA
- - - -

I don't even know what to say. . .I can't believe the released her on $1,000 bond!! Person that they should lock up and throw away the keys!!

She slapped that child 3-4 times and then hit her on the lap ooh!!! If she was having a hard time...why not quit?!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2013

12 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lord have mercy!! shocked shocked cry : cry

This just goes to show that sometimes, we as parents - mothers especially, need to think long and hard on whether rushing back to work really is the best option.

It's not always about money. Getting the right balance is what matters the most.

That mother should thank her lucky stars. It could easily have been a very different story.

4 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by coogar: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......

4 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by SisiKill1: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Seriously Coogar. . .like seriously?!!

8 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by coogar: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Seriously Coogar. . .like seriously?!!

when you take off the mask of hypocrisy women often wear, then let's have a debate........because the victim is a child, you are disturbed. if the victim was a defenceless man, then the doubts ooze out....."the man must have caused it" "the man must have cheated on her" "the man must have physically/sëxually abused her" or as the last line of defence, "it's her hormones".

6 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar: why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......

I don't believe you!

How can you say / type that?

And what do you mean by "defenceless man"??

8 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by coogar: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:
I don't believe you!
How can you say / type that?
And what do you mean by "defenceless man"??

i am saying if the footage had shown a woman beating up a man, people like you would still find a way to blame the man - he must have caused it.

3 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

i am saying if the footage had shown a woman beating up a man, people like you would still find a way to blame the man - he must have caused it.

A defence less man would mean f.ex a man laying in a hospital bed without any way to defend him self. People would react just as much to that, as this.

A child can not defend themself against a grown up before they are in their teens, and should not be slapped or beaten like this.

5 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

I don't think so.

No one has, nor should feel they've got a monopoly of violence on others.

And yes, this issue is extremely sensitive because a baby's involved. An adult male, you'll agree would be able to report if he's been abused, but a five month old baby? C'mon.

I know you seek to play the devil's advocate here, but this is truly distasteful.

JallowBah:

A defence less man would mean f.ex a man laying in a hospital bed without any way to defend him self. People would react just as much to that, as this.

A child can not defend themself against a grown up before they are in their teens, and should not be slapped or beaten like this.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by coogar: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:
I don't think so.
No one has, nor should feel they've got a monopoly of violence on others.

but most women do......
they initiate the attack and cry foul they have been abused.......

And yes, this issue is extremely sensitive because a baby's involved. An adult male, you'll agree would be able to report if he's been abused, but a five month old baby? C'mon.
I know you seek to play the devil's advocate here, but this is truly distasteful.

would be able to report? how many men have reported in your county that they have been abused by their spouses? in terms of domestic violence, men and babies are in the same category. babies cannot report because they cannot and men don't report because of the social stigma attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by SisiKill1: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
I know Coogar is just messing around because he's been here when several threads have been opened on how VIOLENCE REGARDLESS OF GENDER IS NOT OKAY!!

So all this talk about someone saying "He must have deserved it" is just an attempt to yank people's chain.

Dude, I got your number!! cheesy
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^ Abi? Nor mind am sef.

Not gonna raise to the bait sef.

Oga Coogar, nothing do you... grin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by coogar: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I know Coogar is just messing around because he's been here when several threads have been opened on how VIOLENCE REGARDLESS OF GENDER IS NOT OKAY!!

So all this talk about someone saying "He must have deserved it" is just an attempt to yank people's chain.

Dude, I got your number!! cheesy

christ - i have been found out! grin cheesy
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by yuzedo: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

when you take off the mask of hypocrisy women often wear, then let's have a debate........because the victim is a child, you are disturbed. if the victim was a defenceless man, then the doubts ooze out....."the man must have caused it" "the man must have cheated on her" "the man must have physically/sëxually abused her" or as the last line of defence, "it's her hormones".
grin grin grin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by thaoriginator: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
I for like watch dis video ooo
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by ebamma(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nonsense,my mum resigned from her job to take care of my juniour sister till she was 1 year old, that's what you get when u value your job more than your baby
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bad
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by mu2sa2: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
mmagdalene: Slapping a 5 month old baby! OMG! This is why it is good to make a thorough background check before employing these people. And some people will say abuse is a Nigerian thing.

I always tell people that they should only leave their babies/kids with someone who's naturally interested in children and not a frustrated soul doing it just for money.
Employing somebody else to care for your child is wickedness - a child should be cared for, nurtured and brought up by his/her father and mother.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by 50calibre(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Parents should really scrutinise any nanny they intend to leave their child/children with and even install secret CCTV cams in other to avoid psychos like this.

If she did that to my kid, I don't care what anyone says, il give her the same number of slap she gave my kid and then two dirty slaps more for even thinking of doing such.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by francis247(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

d babe wey do u dis tin no try at all o. kpele!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by simmydebadest(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Oh my God! I tot it's nani of man U
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
She be virgin na why she dey wicked. Virgins at old age are known for wicked acts.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by ayox2003: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Those heartless Malaysians nanny too ...exactly how they behave. sad

They shouldn't have granted her bail. That's blatant wickedness.

5 month old baby for that matter angry. Na wa o.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by iamswizz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hahahahahahaha.. Chai.. Dis life eh
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by texazzpete(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Efemena_xy: Lord have mercy!! shocked shocked cry : cry

This just goes to show that sometimes, we as parents - mothers especially, need to think long and hard on whether rushing back to work really is the best option.

It's not always about money. Getting the right balance is what matters the most.

That mother should thank her lucky stars. It could easily have been a very different story.

Don't be daft. the baby is 5 months old, which makes her mum well outside the usual maternity leave window in most places of work. If all women quit their jobs as soon as they got pregnant, where would women be today? Which employer will employ any woman in her twenties and early thirties?

I love how you housewives try desperately to spin any story that features any working mother into a tale of negligence.

3 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by ifedun2: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
My sister calls nannies and maids, 'necessary evil' and i concur.So much wickedness and hypocricy in them.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is demonic to say the least. Then again, I imagine many people do worse things - unfortunately, they are seldom caught on camera.

BTW, there is no basis for comparing this atrocity with the abuse of an adult, whether male or female. Abusing a 5 month old baby amounts to callousness of the worst kind, for which there can be no extenuation. There's no point in introducing irrelevant angles or allusions to this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by tjskii(f): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
mu2sa2: Employing somebody else to care for your child is wickedness - a child should be cared for, nurtured and brought up by his/her father and mother.

Oh puhleese give me a break,is it the care and nuture that wil fill d childz belly or buy pampers or pay skoolfees,d society we live in does not give room for d luxury of women stayin home as houswives,both parents need to hustle to mak ends meet,is it d 80k or less dt husby makes dt is goin to cater for d family,including extended family,d woman also nids to suplement d family income,its a sad thing wat hapend to d baby,one wud just be xtracarefuk who u leav ur kids with,but to say its wickedness to leav ur kid in someonelsz care,is just takin things too far angry

2 Likes

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by texazzpete(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
mu2sa2: Employing somebody else to care for your child is wickedness - a child should be cared for, nurtured and brought up by his/her father and mother.

The id1ocy is strong in this one...
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
LIKE WHO CARES. WHITE PEOPLE DROP BOMBS ON BABIES IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN AND OTHER THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME . F-U-CK THAT BABY. AT LEAST IT LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. IF THAT WAS A HISPANIC OR BLACK BABY THERE WILL NOT BE ALL THIS FURORE. FORK THIS TWISTED HYPOCRITICAL WORLD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.