Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (30036 Views)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by executinal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
When i saw the title, i though it was Manchester United Nanny grin grin

@Op that girl should be locked up for some years so that her brain will come back to nomal
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by azimibraun: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
She sld be made 2 go round as many communities 2 apologise 2 ppl and do plenty of community work plus she shld educate oda lkminds nannies lk her on d evil of beating... Infact I am confused abt wt 2 say because d imaginations of d horror of d jariri(5months) baby is horrifying me.. Dis is d kind of woman am sure in d Aluu 4 video watchin 4 boys bin killed and ws enjoyin d gruesome shw.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by onuwaje(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
I think parents should really scrutinize whoever is taking care of their kids because we have savages amonst us and if i may ask why would the mother leave a 5month old baby to some nanny isnt that too early?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Artistree: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
This nanny deserves a life sentence. And for those of u calling 4d mother's head due 2her NEGLIGENCE, how many x will u resign from a job btw pregnancies 2take care of ur kids? A working woman's maternity leave is 3months after which she's not allowed 2take her kid along 2work.
Now what does she do wit d baby, bring it 2u 4safe-keeping, right?
Y'all talk like getting another job is as easy as using d loo.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God she no eat her food join and stave am o!grin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by daylae(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Watch out for psycho nannies!!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Akanniade(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Price mothers pay for abandonning their babies. The fact that the nanny is a woman and matronly does not make her suitable. Women u cant have it all.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by TableLeg(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Cruel
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
All these nannys self, I think mothers should learn how 2 use caring relatives 2 help them with looking after their kids if they are busy.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
She is a wicked witch!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Paulaok4(f): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar:

i am saying if the footage had shown a woman beating up a man, people like you would still find a way to blame the man - he must have caused it.

Well that is a debabte for another day, what we have here is a crazy loony attacking a baby, if you have been around little babies you would know just how delicate they are at that age. Don't make this into something it's not.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by oludayomi(f): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar: why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......
are Ɣφΰ all rigth ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe is å 5mnth old baby.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wicked.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
She's obviously miserable.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Paulaok4(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
ebamma: Nonsense,my mum resigned from her job to take care of my juniour sister till she was 1 year old, that's what you get when u value your job more than your baby

For most its not so much so as valuing the job as its an attempt to make a living. Naija here its takes all hands on deck to provide for your kids must times, unless your husband has a very good job. So let us not judge her, most women keep their jobs these days not because they love the job but cos *choice no de*

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by queensmith: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
when i was young there was a massive thing in America about baby shakers, i imagine a woman was in a long court case for shaking her baby.

Parents please just be careful where and with whom you leave your children with! this kind of news (which i havent actually read) just scares me!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Orblonde: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
mmagdalene: Slapping a 5 month old baby! OMG! This is why it is good to make a thorough background check before employing these people. And some people will say abuse is a Nigerian thing.

I always tell people that they should only leave their babies/kids with someone who's naturally interested in children and not a frustrated soul doing it just for money.

A background check is only the beginning.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by babanne(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
50calibre: Parents should really scrutinise any nanny they intend to leave their child/children with and even install secret CCTV cams in other to avoid psychos like this.

If she did that to my kid, I don't care what anyone says, il give her the same number of slap she gave my kid and then two dirty slaps more for even thinking of doing such.

and both of u will end up in d clinic that day
or do u think she will be watching u slap her for free.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by UluemeFrank(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
You all are bloody fools. This woman has done nothing harmful to that child
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
ebamma: Nonsense,my mum resigned from her job to take care of my juniour sister till she was 1 year old, that's what you get when u value your job more than your baby

In my country, we can go up to 9months at home, and get as much payment from the goverment every month as we did when we were working, or 12months and get 80% every month.
But, very few countries have that. Most women really don`t have a choice; it`s either kindergarden/nanny, or no food on the table.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ulueme Frank: You all are bloody fools. This woman has done nothing harmful to that child

....say what now?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by cigaricon(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
tha_originator: I for like watch dis video ooo
Them hold your eyes? grin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by 190: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Maybe the child refused to eat angry angry
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by OCcool: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
omo_to_dun: Poor baby. But I have seen worse. Growing up in Osogbo so many parents beat the living day lights out of their infant children.

Sad to watch but I am not surprised. Violence is not monopolized by any gender, race, religion, creed, nationality, or ethnicity. Evil people abound everywhere.

I hope that woman is adequately dealt with. Oh how I wish I could just break through my screen into that room and manhandle her.
I give glory 2 d almighty Eledumare 4 dis ur sensible comment instead of ur usual '1st 2 comment on d 5th page' gringringrin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Dee60: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
In some countries like Germany, the mother can take up to 2 years off work and still be guaranteed her job when she returns. That's how much they value taking care of the newly born and of the future generation. No wonder Germany is better off in several respects today. Though not realistic in may instances, a 5 month old should indeed be taken care of by her mother!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
It doesn't look like it was taken by a planted camera, Looks like someone was there taping it, the video wasn't stable.
She's got serious mental issues, slapping an innocent baby that doesn't even know the difference between good and bad.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Dee60: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: Maybe the child refused to eat angry angry

An you think the nanny is justified slapping the baby?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: Maybe the child refused to eat angry angry
did you watch the video? That's not how to make a baby eat, she slapped her like she was in a fight with her agemate.
Frustrated bimbo!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ulueme Frank: You all are bloody fools. This woman has done nothing harmful to that child
What?! People should beware of this dude. He will abuse your kids!

Don't say you are not warned by me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.