Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. (1969 Views)

Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt / Please I Need Some On Infor On Greece And German Embassy.... / Facts About Greece And Its Residence Permit/citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by jamesife(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hi fellow NL,
I will appreciate useful advise as regard the above topic. I have a one year Greece resident permit which I got through a friends uncle who residence in Greece at a fee. Its a one year permit with a police report accompanying it. It was controlled (stamped) at port of exit in Athens and port of entry here in MMA (making it look like I left Greece already and entered Naija) and I have since confirmed the authenticity/genuineness of the permit from the appropriate source.
When I went to iberia airline to confirm the permit I was told that I will have to settle them to "push me" (board me outside the flight fare bacause they were sure the papars were done outside) about a $1000 dollar since I'm not resident in Greece and got the permit here. When I insisted, they said if I insist I may be asked to speak Greek and all that. My challenge now is, I plan travelling to Spain with the permit and find my way from their (not planning to go to Greece cos of too many questions) but I don't know if I will be faced with "control" their in Barcelona.
I sincerely would appreciate insightful suggestions and advise where necessary from people who have idea of how this works please. God bless you!!
SHALOM
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Naijalastborn(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
james ife: Hi fellow NL,
I will appreciate useful advise as regard the above topic. I have a one year Greece resident permit which I got through a friends uncle who residence in Greece at a fee. Its a one year permit with a police report accompanying it. It was controlled (stamped) at port of exit in Athens and port of entry here in MMA (making it look like I left Greece already and entered Naija) and I have since confirmed the authenticity/genuineness of the permit from the appropriate source.
When I went to iberia airline to confirm the permit I was told that I will have to settle them to "push me" (board me outside the flight fare bacause they were sure the papars were done outside) about a $1000 dollar since I'm not resident in Greece and got the permit here. When I insisted, they said if I insist I may be asked to speak Greek and all that. My challenge now is, I plan travelling to Spain with the permit and find my way from their (not planning to go to Greece cos of too many questions) but I don't know if I will be faced with "control" their in Barcelona.
I sincerely would appreciate insightful suggestions and advise where necessary from people who have idea of how this works please. God bless you!! grin Hope this Help
SHALOM
why should you do such thing, when there many others genuine ways to Migrate abroad? No you are on the verge to become a Fugitive, Please do Proper things the Way its should be, and you will enjoyed youreslf abroad,
ADVICE:
my Advice is that go and learn greek and their Culture then Face the Problem once and for all grin
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 08, 2013
I sincerely would appreciate insightful suggestions and advise where necessary from people who have idea of how this works please. God bless you!!
SHALOM

See this rogue... he is perpetuating fraud and ending his hubris with "shalom"? He is even asking God to bless us? which God? I'm sure he learnt such in his church.

1 Like

Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by justwise(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2013
davidylan:

See this rogue... he is perpetuating fraud and ending his hubris with "shalom"? He is even asking God to bless us? which God? I'm sure he learnt such in his church.

1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by jamesife(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ Davidylan, in as much as you have the privilege to comment here I will to take the not too necessary insult "rogue" used to describe my character. It not a must you must comment. Mind you I did this with my hard earn money. I'm not the first and won't be the last ok. So save your self the stress.
Shalom
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by jamesife(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ Justwise ....na your way
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
james ife: @ Justwise ....na your way

Fraudulent individual like you are always quick to sound religious. You have being running dubious visa business for more than 6yrs now, you are still here looking for somebody to who will give you clue on how to use your fraudulent 'Greece resident permit'
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by jamesife(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ Justwise...I understand you are the police here. I ll appreciate if you give evidence of your claims. I honestly don't know what is wrong with you guys. I asked for your suggestion/advice "where necessary" and you are using insulting words that makes no sense to me. Guy if you don't have any thing useful I will appreciate you burst your trap. Dubia 6years ago has nothing to do with my personal travrl document please. Really wonder why you dey nose around.
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2013
james ife: @ Davidylan, in as much as you have the privilege to comment here I will to take the not too necessary insult "rogue" used to describe my character. It not a must you must comment. Mind you I did this with my hard earn money. I'm not the first and won't be the last ok. So save your self the stress.
Shalom

Its not an insult, it is an accurate description of who you truly are. Here let me help with the definition - Rogue: - An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.

You are unprincipled - sounding religious when in fact you are here seeking help with using a fraudulently obtained residence permit. You are deceitful - getting a fraudulent residence permit for Greece as an opportunity to cheat your way to Spain. Unreliable - well do i need to explain this one too?

See... it does not matter that you did it with your "hard earned money"... the fact still remains that you committed forgery period.

1 Like

Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by justwise(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2013
james ife: @ Justwise...I understand you are the police here. I ll appreciate if you give evidence of your claims. I honestly don't know what is wrong with you guys. I asked for your suggestion/advice "where necessary" and you are using insulting words that makes no sense to me. Guy if you don't have any thing useful I will appreciate you burst your trap. Dubia 6years ago has nothing to do with my personal travrl document please. Really wonder why you dey nose around.

Who was talking about Dubia? You obviously struggling to read. This is you here 6yrs ago running your dubious visa/human trafficking business

https://www.nairaland.com/61197/live-opportunity-all#1222936

1 Like

Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Naijalastborn(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Lol, I trust JUstwise I knw he will fish him out
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
justwise:

Who was talking about Dubia? You obviously struggling to read. This is you here 6yrs ago running your dubious visa/human trafficking business

https://www.nairaland.com/61197/live-opportunity-all#1222936

Shalom! Glorey be to Gawd!
Re: I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. by Vicjustice: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
SHALOM
Read my article on the thread in this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/549529/facts-greece-residence-permit-citizenship

(1) (Reply)

A Place Called Iwoye-ketu In Ogun State / Accident Along Eleme-road Port Harcourt / Panorama View Of Ikoyi Ile From The Ikoyi Prayer Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.