Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Accept Jesus Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accept Jesus Today (871 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Jesus Today by delkuf(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Most pple seem to have forgotten that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming again, and very soon. I pray for those that has not accept Jesus, that d Holy Spirit, will convict ur heart and bring u to d cross in Jesus name
Re: Accept Jesus Today by rhymz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
I See... Apparently, there is now a militant christian moderator for the section. hmmmmm. . . well, just so you know,nobody is here to write things that must always agree with you religious opinion. I am a christian as well, that is if there is anything of such besides nominal attachments and illusional beliefs. I don't believe any Jesus or saviour will come, if you do please explain it with concrete fact, rather than use your moderator power to hide diisident views. you don't have to like me or my views but pls respect them.
Re: Accept Jesus Today by JeSoul(f): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
^the only reason your comment was hid is because of the 'bad' curse word you used. Repost your comment without it and noone will disturb you. Cheers.

Edit:
Here, let me show you:
how old are you again? keep your delusions in check.....where are the moderators when you need emm
Shikena. No one is out to get you smiley
Re: Accept Jesus Today by ooman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
i will accept jesus when he is ready to accept me as his lord and savior.

I will worship jesus when he is ready to worship me so that the feeling can be mutual.

But before anything else, i have to see jesus first
Re: Accept Jesus Today by Preacher19: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
ooman: i will accept jesus when he is ready to accept me as his lord and savior.

I will worship jesus when he is ready to worship me so that the feeling can be mutual.

But before anything else, i have to see jesus first

You gotta do waaay far better than that to have a chance of going to Heaven! Too many people think that having Jesus in their hearts and being friendly to others and living a good life will get one into Heaven and keep one out of Hell, but they are sorely wrong! There are thousands of commandments that must be followed, thousands of sins to be avoided, and even if you do your absolute best, there is still no guarantee that you will stay out of Hell (Matthew 7:21-23). Unless your righteousness equals that of God Himself, you will be thrown into Hell! (Matthew 5:48)
Re: Accept Jesus Today by ooman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Preacher19:

You gotta do waaay far better than that to have a chance of going to Heaven! Too many people think that having Jesus in their hearts and being friendly to others and living a good life will get one into Heaven and keep one out of Hell, but they are sorely wrong! There are thousands of commandments that must[:/b] be followed, thousands of sins to be avoided, and even if you do your absolute best, there is still no guarantee that you will stay out of Hell (Matthew 7:21-23). Unless your righteousness [b]equals that of God Himself, you will be thrown into Hell! (Matthew 5:48)

so according to you it is impossible to go to heaven, since we cant be perfect as god, we dont even know how perfect god is because we cant see him.

maybe you are missing something here; I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GOING TO HEAVEN. once am dead, am dead nothing more, no afterlife, its all a lie.

thanks for saying hello though

(1) (Reply)

Post Ordination Speech By Bishop Peter Okpaleke; On 21st May 2013. / Why Do Some Pastors Like To Put Somebody Into Trouble? / "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.