Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

"My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" (871 Views)

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2013
"My wife is pregnant - will my daughter be born in sin? If so -- why? That is like saying in a court of law -- you are guilty until proven innocent. Is that what Christians want?" - Alex Stoute

Response:

If you already had children you wouldn't need to ask that question. Of course she will be born with a sinful human nature ("born in sin" is your wording). You will spend years correcting her and teaching her to do what is right, because she will intuitively know how to do what is morally wrong. She will know how to be selfish, and because you love her you will teach her to share. She will know how to lie. Hopefully, you will teach her to speak the truth. She will instinctively know how to be disobedient to you and your wife. You will teach her to obey, because you love her. Sin it has nothing to do with being guilty until you are proven innocent. It's one of life's realities.

Do the Test --> www.NeedGod.com
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2013
d rply said it all,in conclusion,it is called "d Adamic nature"
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by larrymoore(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2013
A child is born pure, the society corrupt him. Your child becomes what u want her to be.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Ajibam: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Ajibam: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
this solves it all
psalms 51:5
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me

we were born in sin cos of our forefather, adam..
this also confirms it

john1:12-13
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the SONS OF GOD, even to them that believe on his name.
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

to become sons of God, i.e children of God,, we won't be born by flesh and blood which means natural birth, but of God, which is renouncing him as lord as saviour..
thats why many people born into a Christian house don't know that without them giving their life to Christ personally they are not sons of God cause the faith of the father wont save the son..
so, his daughter will be born in sin.. he should teach her the way of God as early as possible..
merry Christmas.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by harbiola1(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2013
@ALL, Can I ask a question?
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by harbiola1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
harbiola1: @ALL, Can I ask a question?
This is my Question for any interested party.

If everybody is born with sin, what would be the fate of a child that died before knowing anything about Jesus?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by tao186: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU: "My wife is pregnant - will my daughter be born in sin? If so -- why? That is like saying in a court of law -- you are guilty until proven innocent. Is that what Christians want?" - Alex Stoute

Response:

If you already had children you wouldn't need to ask that question. Of course she will be born with a sinful human nature ("born in sin" is your wording). You will spend years correcting her and teaching her to do what is right, because she will intuitively know how to do what is morally wrong. She will know how to be selfish, and because you love her you will teach her to share. She will know how to lie. Hopefully, you will teach her to speak the truth. She will instinctively know how to be disobedient to you and your wife. You will teach her to obey, because you love her. Sin it has nothing to do with being guilty until you are proven innocent. It's one of life's realities.

ask google.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
it seems as those that are supporting olaadegbu and the author of the piece he posted are as usual selective of what they take/accept from Jesus, though they say he is their ultimate. if my opinion above is correct and i will show you why, below, how can they say Jesus is gonna be happy with them, if he were given the opportunity to make decision about their end; paradise or hellfire?

why some were using psalm as basis of agreement, they conveniently forget that Jesus classified the 'children' as the 'QUALITY' of paradise.

now how is it possible that prophet Jesus [AS] for both christians and muslims will adduce that the quality to enter paradise must be that of little children if they are in sin? being sinful nature is not the same as committing sin. after all some people who have 'stealing nature' can not be called a thief if they never stole. so are those who have the the nature of other vices; it is mere potential until you act it out!

how is legal sexual marriage sinful when it is ordained by God? whatever God ordained, it is not sinful in the specific format God ordained it because ultimately, it is God Who, Alone decides what is sin and what isnt.

an example of action not sinful because of God ordaining it, specifically in the occasions; prostration is normally worship and it belongs solely to God. but in two instances God permits it as command [Obedience as worship of God] when the angels prostrated to Adam [AS] upon being created and giving all the names of things. it is the disobedience of satan [iblis who is a jinn] in the company of angels that made him a 'disbeliever, arrogant/proud] being because God used this "Command" to reveal his evil inner self of satan.

Jacob who had became Israel and his family prostrated to Joseph so that the dream of Prophet Joseph [AS] is a reality, in spite of all the plans of his brothers because of his father's love for him.

God created man in the best of mode so much so that He commanded prostration upon the Angels [Gabriel and Michael included]. how do you arrive at making what God permissible [sexual intercourse in Marriage] sinful [what is sinful is forbidden]? where are your evidence unless you pit David/Psalm against Jesus/Gospel and which one is the winner, if you think David and Psalm are correct and generalize correctly?

sometimes those who claim to have superior religious knowledge expose their manner of deception. the same David the christians and their jewish allies say involved in sexual misconduct so much so that he snatched wife of his general and have him killed, is now being accepted to make a point, even when the point is clearly opposite to the position of Jesus on the same matter!

i say Jesus is correct when he says not all those who called him what they call him will be in the kingdom and many of those that perform great wonders in his nme he will reject as workers of iniquity!

i conclude by saying the jews and christians have maligned the good name of prophet David [AS]. he was neither a wife snatcher nor a killer of innocent soul [the society through their system of law as long it is in agreement with Law of God, if they kill a bad person because of the corruption he is spreading, that is not an evil thing, but a good thing to stop him from continuing and for others to not imitate him in his evil way]. King David [AS] was a good man, a prophet of God and beloved.

If children that have not done any good from the Biblical statement of Jesus [maybe you christians are opposing Jesus here?], is made to be the quality of those that will qualify to dwell in Paradise, how do we say his "Adamic nature" is enough to stop him, when grown people are told to be like him? what sin has a child committed because of his sinful nature, olaadegbu? most of you people are hypocrites because you are grown with all of the faults of adults, with all you have done, before becoming the usual greatest class [born again], but think you will be in Paradise while a new born is condemned by you.

you must have holy spirit dwelling in you by now. hope it will help you provide answer that will agree with Jesus about not preventing 'children' coming to him, while you still stick with the Psalm of David. if you do not reconcile the two positions, i wonder what you have dwelling in you when you will render either Jesus or David to be correct and the other not so.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Mintayo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
RoyPCain: it seems as those that are supporting olaadegbu and the author of the piece he posted are as usual selective of what they take/accept from Jesus, though they say he is their ultimate. if my opinion above is correct and i will show you why, below, how can they say Jesus is gonna be happy with them, if he were given the opportunity to make decision about their end; paradise or hellfire?

why some were using psalm as basis of agreement, they conveniently forget that Jesus classified the 'children' as the 'QUALITY' of paradise.

now how is it possible that prophet Jesus [AS] for both christians and muslims will adduce that the quality to enter paradise must be that of little children if they are in sin? being sinful nature is not the same as committing sin. after all some people who have 'stealing nature' can not be called a thief if they never stole. so are those who have the the nature of other vices; it is mere potential until you act it out!

how is legal sexual marriage sinful when it is ordained by God? whatever God ordained, it is not sinful in the specific format God ordained it because ultimately, it is God Who, Alone decides what is sin and what isnt.

an example of action not sinful because of God ordaining it, specifically in the occasions; prostration is normally worship and it belongs solely to God. but in two instances God permits it as command [Obedience as worship of God] when the angels prostrated to Adam [AS] upon being created and giving all the names of things. it is the disobedience of satan [iblis who is a jinn] in the company of angels that made him a 'disbeliever, arrogant/proud] being because God used this "Command" to reveal his evil inner self of satan.

Jacob who had became Israel and his family prostrated to Joseph so that the dream of Prophet Joseph [AS] is a reality, in spite of all the plans of his brothers because of his father's love for him.

God created man in the best of mode so much so that He commanded prostration upon the Angels [Gabriel and Michael included]. how do you arrive at making what God permissible [sexual intercourse in Marriage] sinful [what is sinful is forbidden]? where are your evidence unless you pit David/Psalm against Jesus/Gospel and which one is the winner, if you think David and Psalm are correct and generalize correctly?

sometimes those who claim to have superior religious knowledge expose their manner of deception. the same David the christians and their jewish allies say involved in sexual misconduct so much so that he snatched wife of his general and have him killed, is now being accepted to make a point, even when the point is clearly opposite to the position of Jesus on the same matter!

i say Jesus is correct when he says not all those who called him what they call him will be in the kingdom and many of those that perform great wonders in his nme he will reject as workers of iniquity!

i conclude by saying the jews and christians have maligned the good name of prophet David [AS]. he was neither a wife snatcher nor a killer of innocent soul [the society through their system of law as long it is in agreement with Law of God, if they kill a bad person because of the corruption he is spreading, that is not an evil thing, but a good thing to stop him from continuing and for others to not imitate him in his evil way]. King David [AS] was a good man, a prophet of God and beloved.

If children who have not done any good is made to be the quality of those that will qualify to dwell in Paradise, how do we say his "Adamic nature" is enough to stop him, when grown people are told to be like him? what sin has a child committed because of his sinful nature, olaadegbu? most of you people are hypocrites because you are grown with all of the faults of adults, but think you will be in Paradise while a new born is condemned by you.
Hellooo,pls why do u love a long post? Is there no way u can write something short and still pass a message? Mos of ur long post are sometimes meaningless!
#no offence intended!
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
@mintayo; spiritual matters are where you write the truth with so much supporting evidence. God gave 10 Commandments. from it the jews spoke about 100s of commandments, if not more. Jesus is said to say all of it boils down to 1 commandment; Love, when God says its is Worship is the first and 1 God and no partnership are others.

the question you should ask, if the jews were correct or was it Jesus or God Who created all and sent Jesus? I am on the side of God, following Jesus and i abandoned the liars; whoever they are; jews or not.

i hope you read my piece? if you didn't you may be missing something because you are refusing to put on the thinking cap, but behaving like an ostrich with the sand.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Joagbaje(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Everyone of us were born in sin.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Ajibam: 6:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Joagbaje: Everyone of us were born in sin.
abi,, see how the guy write epistle..
you(roypcain) better learn to look at things in a spiritual way not physical or legally....
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Joagbaje: Everyone of us were born in sin.

[b] I concur sir, people should understand that there are two spirit realms from which we function:
1. The Realm of {spiritual} Death and,
2. The Realm of Life

That realm of death came about when Adam fell for Satan's tactics in Eden. Since then every man that's born leaves from that realm and is subject to Satan and his cohorts. See Romans 5:17, Galatians 4:3-5. Therefore the need for man to be born again.

The realm of life is what Jesus came to kick-start when He said in John 10:10 that, "I am come that they (men) might have life.." So, the realm of life is for the born again child of God that's why he's called "a new creature" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Now, for the man who's having a child and is concerned about her spiritual state- well, the question is: are you born again yourself? If you are, then there's no need to worry. If you're not let me know- PM me! All you have to do is nuture your child in the way she should go and believe me when I say she'll never depart from it. Feed her spiritually as you'd feed her physically. Speak creative words into her life. Bless you! [/b]
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2013
tao186:

ask google.

"There are some questions that can't be answered by google" cool
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by FromGuiriga(m): 3:17am On Dec 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU: "My wife is pregnant - will my daughter be born in sin? If so -- why? That is like saying in a court of law -- you are guilty until proven innocent. Is that what Christians want?" - Alex Stoute

Response:

Why are Christian pastors advocating marriage if the married couple will have children. Perpetuating this "born in sin" problem?

Give thanks.
Re: "My Wife Is Pregnant - Will My Daughter Be Born In Sin? If So -- Why?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
From_Guiriga:

Why are Christian pastors advocating marriage if the married couple will have children. Perpetuating this "born in sin" problem?

Give thanks.

If you don't like how you were born the first time then get born again. cool

See www.NeedGod.com for details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Tithing / How God Cures HIV/AIDS. / Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.