Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco (3937 Views)

Philly Rap Legend Cool C Has Received A Date For His Execution..January 8th 2015 / Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) / See Rapper AP9 Wants To Sell Ice T’s Coco’s Sextape For $100,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by Babasessy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Coco Austin, 33, is performing in the Las Vegas act Peepshow, filling in for pregnant Holly Madison, 33, but in a new interview with Star magazine, rapper AP.9, he admits that she’s not behaving herself in sin city! In fact, she cheated on her husband Ice-T, 54, with him!
Coco and Ice seem so in love on their E! reality show Ice Loves Coco, but the couple seems to be having some trouble in paradise.
“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9 tells Star magazine. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”
“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.”

But the most explosive allegation: “We had sex,” AP.9 says. “I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex.”
Another bomb: “We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”
After AP.9 posted pics of him and Coco snuggling in December, Ice-T tweeted, “Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this s**t. Coco’s in Vegas.
She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude.”
Coco tweeted an apology for the photos soon after and denied an affair.
AP.9 says, “She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures.
She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.”
The rapper says Ice-T actually called him to speak about the incident. “He called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you.
You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’”
The rapper does hope that Coco and Ice-T can get past the cheating scandal. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her.
But don’t lie about me.
Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy.
I don’t have a reason to lie.
But she has a reason to lie.
She’s the one who’s married.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/02/up-and-coming-rapper-ap-9-says-he-had.html#more

Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by dreZilla(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Now..... I see dead man walking. AP.9 RIP...
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by TableLeg(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Old news .. AP9 nutted in that batty!
Ice T, sorry homie ... your wife has been a gutter cun...twho.re!
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2013
That woman looks like a transvestite.
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2013
That guy hand tap too much current for dis picture, so I believe him.
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2013
You know what they say about busty blondes.
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by OneNaira6: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2013
With the way the chick looks, not surprised. In the past, I used to think she was ice T @shawo or p0rnstar but dey come tell me na him wife. Na dis kind woman, the man don turn to wifey . Fake everything. A hoe can never be a house wife Abeg.
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by Ike77503(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2013
AS IF SAY ICE-T no dey bone other women....but guy be careful, you no suppose to spit wetin you chop..moreover, COCO fit eliminate you for shi# like that....only God knows if ICE-T NEVER begin plan your demise..!
Re: Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco by amiskurie(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dey suspect ice-t's Old friend(mark)and her manager too.

(1) (Reply)

World Two Oldest PROSTITUTES Retire After 50 Years.they Had 355,000 Clients.!! / Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Breaking News: Wande Coal And Pasuma......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.