Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) (6632 Views)

Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by chiebuka600(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Drake is a hot mess with a stripper after she claimed they had unprotected sex ,he started messing with another girl and when she confronted him,insinuating she was pregnant,he started threatening her being scared she was going to make their affair public.He made her lose her job at the club where she strips..

Jhonni Blaze told Baller Alert that after they met ,they exchanged numbers,with Drake giving her his iPhone and Blackberry contact information and before jetting off.She said they spent an entire week together where she played the piano for him, partied with him ,had unprotected sex and had deep conversation. ...She said

“I asked him why he messed with me with no condom, what if I get pregnant. He said ‘I’m not worried about that, I just want ot give you the best of me’. He wanted to feel all of me. He ate me out. He kissed me. He’s a loving sexual person,”

Jhonni does admit that she and Drake got into a heated argument in the club on his last night in town, over him talking to another girl while they were together. He later apologized via text messages. She also says that he made plans to fly her to Toronto later in the month but instead ended up flying her friend out just days later.

Jhonni says that when she caught wind of the news that Lira was in Toronto, she confronted Drake about it to which he denied it and tried to make her come off as crazy. She says that he called her a bitch, told her that she was going to look stupid when the truth came out and to stop contacting him.

See Photos & Read More Here: https://www.facebook.com//posts/358082484358911
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok but its like drake2 is viewing this thread grin come and defend yo seff tongue

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by aboyaji(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
pictures, videos to quantify your claim
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by drake2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
snowprince07:
Ok but its like drake2 is viewing this thread grin come and defend yo seff tongue

lol. I no be dat drake o!
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
drake2:

lol. I no be dat drake o!
all I kno is u are drake irrespective of number tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Geenet: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
snowprince07:
all I kno is u are drake irrespective of number tongue grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
What does she mean by "he ate me out"? Is Drake a cannibal?

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Simplyunique: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys, check out this Hot new muzik from Phyno.

Download here: Phyno – Yayo
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoolHunk:
lol
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoolHunk:
Hmmmmm lol. she meant he gave a head now
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2014
CoolHunk:

`He gave her good head.
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Kunbee: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Won't be surprised if this is real, nigga is emotional
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Teddygurl(f): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmmmm lol. she meant he gave a head now
What's a 'head' pls??
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by mcfarlin(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Teddy:

What's a 'head' pls??

c'unnilingus
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2014
"Ate me out"wow..i like dat..
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by Herrmes: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol, just another one of those girls
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by raphy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
is ths poster drake spoke person?head or no head mouth action is the rave of the moment.#proudlycunilinguist
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
axortedbabe:
"Ate me out"wow..i like dat..

Lookateu! Smh
Re: Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) by spartacuz: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
#best I ever had--ate her out.... Hate sleeping alone--all nyt s*x... Kudoz 2 Drake... Datz wat niggaz do.

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi 'wicked' Reply To A Fan That Did His Biro Painting (photos) / Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) / Rudeboy (P-SQUARE) Cries Out To His Twin Brother Mr P As He Looses All His Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.