Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps (9534 Views)

Foreigners Will Be Banned From Owning Land In South Africa Under New Proposals / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria / Adesina: FG Saved N25bn In 2012 Under New Fertilizer Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by purposeDiva: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
coogar:

what a fool!
so you have no self control what women wear would trigger you to sëxually attack a woman? you should be put in a large pit and stoned to death by 40 able-bodied feminists.

the law is not properly enforced in nigeria - the punishment counts for nothing if culprits escape punishment. what counts as evidence in nigeria is too difficult to prove in the courts so victims don't start or they don't complete their cases.
ur response makes alot of sense. tnx
Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by purposeDiva: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

So how many girls have you raped so far cos I know you see cleavages almost everyday of your life.

And for your underage victims that don't have cleavages, what triggers you to molest them?

Oh, and for men that get molested by women, could you shed more light on what 'makes women to molest them'...do they 'disclose their balls too??
another powerful reply. tnx alot
Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
birdman:

I think he was being sarcastic. The point is, the only thing that should earn you life in prison is murder or accessory to murder
That is one hell of hard sarcasm to understand. Well, it still applies to the murder cases, etc as well.
Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by purposeDiva: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Klinee: Life imprisonmet is nt good at al.we cn nt stop rapist in our society.as far ar boys nd girls exist dia must be rap.e.dat is natural effect of life which we al knw.life sentence is nt gud at al.atleast 5yrs is ok 4 him 2 learn a lesson.
u surprise me. did u just say 'rape is a nautral effect of life which WE ALL know'? plssssssssss edit properly b4 u post comments. my ppl say; jumo laye akawai.(ask for d meaning)
Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by ba7man(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
From some comments here i'v spotted some rapists and potential ones too.....God save the women of this country. Yeah, quick question to (you know yourselves)....Can't you woo a lady and make her want you so bad,she keeps coming back for more?? Is that why you resort to rape?? If that's the case, you lack game son.
Re: Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ba7man: From some comments here i'v spotted some rapists and potential ones too.....God save the women of this country. Yeah, quick question to (you know yourselves)....Can't you woo a lady and make her want you so bad,she keeps coming back for more?? Is that why you resort to rape?? If that's the case, you lack game son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Spend N6.13billion On New Head Office - The Punch / Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.